Windows 10: "something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f"

Discus and support "something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; First Problem: My main problem with this is that when you try to run an app as an administrator, it asks for your pin, right? Normally, it would work,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Julienne Ramos, Apr 18, 2024.

1. "something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f"

First Problem: My main problem with this is that when you try to run an app as an administrator, it asks for your pin, right? Normally, it would work, but for some reason, the message "Something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f" keeps popping up. This happened very randomly, and I don't know what caused it. Fortunately, signing in with my PIN isn't any problem, so I can make it pass the start up window. But, whenever an app asks for a PIN, that message will always pop up, such as me trying to change something in my security. So anything that asks for an administrator acc

:)

Julienne Ramos, Apr 18, 2024

2. Pin Error 0x8007139f

Every time I try to log on with my pin I get error code 0x8007139f. It began by happening occasionally, but now it's completely unusable. When I try to change my Pin I get something like "service not available now."

I've seen problems like this with Windows store, but I don't use the store. (I do use Windows 365). Some have suggested that an anti-virus program may be causing the problem. I use Windows Defender. I haven't downloaded any new software recently.

Any ideas of how to fix this?

RichardKoreto, Apr 18, 2024
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Apr 18, 2024
  4. Ionas Τ. Win User

"something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f"

Error code 0x8007139f

I need help with error code 0x8007139f. I am locked out of my pc because my PIN is not working.

Thank you for helping.

Ionas Τ., Apr 18, 2024
Thema:

"something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f"

1. "something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f" - Similar Threads - something went wrong

2. "something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f": First Problem: My main problem with this is that when you try to run an app as an administrator, it asks for your pin, right? Normally, it would work, but for some reason, the message "Something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f" keeps popping up. This...
  3. Something went wrong with and your PIN isn't available.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something went wrong with and your PIN isn't available.: Hi, the short version is I can't login to Xbox and do some other things be because I get the message: "Something went wrong with and your PIN isn't available. The option to reset it is gone, I've had to use my live.com password to log in to windows all of a sudden as well.......
  4. Something went wrong or your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f. restart your device to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something went wrong or your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f. restart your device to...: So, I got this error code when trying to put in my administrator pin after doing an update and ever since the pin for that account does not work whatsoever and don't know what to do. I am on a windows 11 operating system...
  5. Something went wrong or your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f. restart your device to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something went wrong or your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f. restart your device to...: So, I got this error code when trying to put in my administrator pin after doing an update and ever since the pin for that account does not work whatsoever and don't know what to do. I am on a windows 11 operating system...
  6. Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available.: Something went wrong and your PIN isn t available. This appears after i follow these steps to solve my previous problem, freeze taskbar.These are the steps i did before making my way here:1.Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to get to where I can restart my computer. Or force your computer...
  7. Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available.: Something went wrong and your PIN isn t available. This appears after i follow these steps to solve my previous problem, freeze taskbar.These are the steps i did before making my way here:1.Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to get to where I can restart my computer. Or force your computer...
  8. Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. something went wrong and your pin isn't available

something went wrong and your pin isn't available: This error happened to me when I updated to Windows 10 version 2004. I got signed out of MS Edge. When I tried signing in, it showed this error message: "something went wrong and your pin isn't available". I tried to set a pin to resolve the issue. I went to Settings->...
  10. Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available code 0x8007139f. Click to set up your pin...

Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available code 0x8007139f. Click to set up your pin...: I tried replying with an answer to another question like this but the thread is locked and there was a lot of not helpful advice. So I made a new thread. I was skeptical of the pin issue, I thought maybe it was a virus, it isn't. Also I was having a boot loader issue,...