Windows 10: Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus:...

Discus and support Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus:... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello. Anyone can help with this login issue to Windows 10 on my computer? It started to happen on 1 April 2023, out of a sudden when my computer was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JamesRutdanai1, Apr 1, 2023.

1. Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus:...

Hello. Anyone can help with this login issue to Windows 10 on my computer? It started to happen on 1 April 2023, out of a sudden when my computer was on, but locked due to inactive use.I can't login with usual method, pin; can't reset pin; and also can't use my Microsoft passsword to login, even though I'm sure both pin and password entered are correct. I even tried to reset my Microsoft password with my mobile phone, and retried to login to my computer, but still the same error.

:)

JamesRutdanai1, Apr 1, 2023

2. Something went wrong and your pin isn't available (status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0).

Cannot enter PIN on Windows computer, error message: (status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0)

When I try to login to my computer using my pin, it gives me a message saying, "Something went wrong and your pin isn't available (status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0). Click to set up your PIN again." When I click to set it up PIN, it says "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded." When I click OK, it just goes back to the lock screen and the process starts over again. I cannot reset the password or create a new account.

Chris Chaplin, Apr 1, 2023
  3. AarnavB Win User
    Windows Login Issue - (status:0xc000006d, substatus: 0xc0070016)

I am unable to login into my Windows 10 21H2 device. There was a Windows Update so I thought ok let's do it, then it did the normal update blue screen but then it said failed to update undoing changes, at this point I got confused. Then it booted back into Windows and I tried to login and it did not work. It just said 'Something went wrong and your PIN is not available (status:0xc000006d, substatus: 0xc0070016)'. Please help me to get a way to work around this and get back into my machine and fix it.

AarnavB, Apr 1, 2023
  4. Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus:...

Cannot enter PIN on Windows computer, error message: (status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0)

When I try to login to my computer using my pin, it gives me a message saying, "Something went wrong and your pin isn't available (status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0). Click to set up your PIN again." When I click to set it up PIN, it says "The User Profile
    Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded." When I click OK, it just goes back to the lock screen and the process starts over again. I cannot reset the password or create a new account.

JamesFletcher8, Apr 1, 2023
Thema:

Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus:...

1. Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus:... - Similar Threads - Something went wrong

2. Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0xc0....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0xc0....: Hello, can someone help me with this problem, This happened on January 21 2024 when I wanted to install something which turned out to be a trojan virus or something else.I have tried various methods to fix it but still can't, When I want to use startup repair, settings,...
  3. Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0xc0....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0xc0....: Hello, can someone help me with this problem, This happened on January 21 2024 when I wanted to install something which turned out to be a trojan virus or something else.I have tried various methods to fix it but still can't, When I want to use startup repair, settings,...
  4. Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0xc0....

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available status 0x000006d substatus: 0xc0070005...

Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available status 0x000006d substatus: 0xc0070005...: Hi all, Since a few days, I keep having issues with my laptopOnedrive not sincing, PIN and account password not working even though correct no keyboard issueI tried a million different fix, to no avail.I reset Windows as last resort twice, and one issue so far persists:...
  6. Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus:...

Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus:...: Hello. Anyone can help with this login issue to Windows 10 on my computer? It started to happen on 1 April 2023, out of a sudden when my computer was on, but locked due to inactive use.I can't login with usual method, pin; can't reset pin; and also can't use my Microsoft...
  7. Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus:...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus:...: Hello. Anyone can help with this login issue to Windows 10 on my computer? It started to happen on 1 April 2023, out of a sudden when my computer was on, but locked due to inactive use.I can't login with usual method, pin; can't reset pin; and also can't use my Microsoft...
  8. Something went wrong and your pin isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something went wrong and your pin isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0.: Cannot enter PIN on Windows computer, error message: status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0When I try to login to my computer using my pin, it gives me a message saying, "Something went wrong and your pin isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0. Click to set up your...
  9. Something went wrong and your pin isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0.

Something went wrong and your pin isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0.: Cannot enter PIN on Windows computer, error message: status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0When I try to login to my computer using my pin, it gives me a message saying, "Something went wrong and your pin isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0. Click to set up your...
  10. Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available (status 0xd00000e5, substatus 0x0)....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available (status 0xd00000e5, substatus 0x0)....: This message has appeared on my Windows 10 desktop PC for the last two days. This has never happened before. 1. On both days, I turned on the PC and logged in as usual. 2. After waiting about 45 minutes, the PIN error message appeared. Afterwards, I reentered my PIN...