Windows 10: Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available (status 0xd00000e5, substatus 0x0)....

Discus and support Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available (status 0xd00000e5, substatus 0x0).... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This message has appeared on my Windows 10 desktop PC for the last two days. This has never happened before. 1. On both days, I turned on the PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by felkins, Oct 2, 2019.

1. felkins Win User

Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available (status 0xd00000e5, substatus 0x0)....

This message has appeared on my Windows 10 desktop PC for the last two days. This has never happened before.

1. On both days, I turned on the PC and logged in as usual.

2. After waiting about 45 minutes, the PIN error message appeared. Afterwards, I reentered my PIN and was able to access the PC.

3. After gaining access, I noticed that MS Excel had automatically opened on both days that I received the PIN error message. This morning for example, ten (yes ten) blank MS Excel workbooks had automatically opened even though I had not opened Excel. This has never happened before either.

Are the PIN and MS Excel issues somehow related or are these two separate issues?

I noticed several postings regarding the PIN error message, but I didn’t see one that also referenced the MS Excel anomaly I’m experiencing, so I decided to post this separately.

I’d appreciate any assistance to resolve these problems. Thanks.

:)

felkins, Oct 2, 2019
  2. ella_GWU Win User

code: 0xd00000e5 Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available.

My recent experience with my windows 10 laptop has been frustrating. The Issue came from two perspective.

1. If I close the lid and move it to another place, the screen will not turn on!. I have to (force) restart it several times for it to operate normally.

2. I have been getting "code: 0xd00000e5 Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available" when the computer finally agreed to turn on! I have to restart it again to have my pin function correctly.

I have been looking at different pages, I don't see that particular error code. Please tell me how to fix it.

ella_GWU, Oct 2, 2019
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Oct 2, 2019
  4. Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available (status 0xd00000e5, substatus 0x0)....

Pin Login not available and can't change or remove my pin

Hi Saschavan,

To help you disable your PIN login, kindly follow the steps below:

• Go to this location: Settings/Accounts/Sign-in options
    • Check the PIN options and click the I forget my PIN available to click?
    • Enter your password, it will prompt you to enter a new PIN.
    • Click Cancel and your PIN should be disable upon reboot.

Let us know the result to help you further.

Dennis Mop, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available (status 0xd00000e5, substatus 0x0)....

1. Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available (status 0xd00000e5, substatus 0x0).... - Similar Threads - Something went wrong

2. Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0xc0....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0xc0....: Hello, can someone help me with this problem, This happened on January 21 2024 when I wanted to install something which turned out to be a trojan virus or something else.I have tried various methods to fix it but still can't, When I want to use startup repair, settings,...
  3. Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available status 0x000006d substatus: 0xc0070005...

Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available status 0x000006d substatus: 0xc0070005...: Hi all, Since a few days, I keep having issues with my laptopOnedrive not sincing, PIN and account password not working even though correct no keyboard issueI tried a million different fix, to no avail.I reset Windows as last resort twice, and one issue so far persists:...
  4. Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus:...

Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus:...: Hello. Anyone can help with this login issue to Windows 10 on my computer? It started to happen on 1 April 2023, out of a sudden when my computer was on, but locked due to inactive use.I can't login with usual method, pin; can't reset pin; and also can't use my Microsoft...
  5. Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus:...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus:...: Hello. Anyone can help with this login issue to Windows 10 on my computer? It started to happen on 1 April 2023, out of a sudden when my computer was on, but locked due to inactive use.I can't login with usual method, pin; can't reset pin; and also can't use my Microsoft...
  6. Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Something went wrong and your pin isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something went wrong and your pin isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0.: Cannot enter PIN on Windows computer, error message: status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0When I try to login to my computer using my pin, it gives me a message saying, "Something went wrong and your pin isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0. Click to set up your...
  8. Something went wrong and your pin isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0.

Something went wrong and your pin isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0.: Cannot enter PIN on Windows computer, error message: status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0When I try to login to my computer using my pin, it gives me a message saying, "Something went wrong and your pin isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0. Click to set up your...
  9. something went wrong and your pin isn't available status 0x80090011, substatus :0x0 Click...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    something went wrong and your pin isn't available status 0x80090011, substatus :0x0 Click...: Hi guys, I am unable to login to Alienware windows 10- home pc- I keep getting this error even after resetting my pin/ password several times - "something went wrong and your pin isn't available status 0x80090011, substatus :0x0 Click to setup your PIN again" Alienware...
  10. code: 0xd00000e5 Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    code: 0xd00000e5 Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available.: My recent experience with my windows 10 laptop has been frustrating. The Issue came from two perspective. 1. If I close the lid and move it to another place, the screen will not turn on!. I have to (force) restart it several times for it to operate normally. 2. I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. something went wrong with your pin

2. sometging happened and your pin is not available

3. status: 0x000005e substatus: 0x0

4. something went wrong with your pin 0xc000005e substatus 0x0,
  5. something went wrong and your pin isnt available,
  6. error on my pc : something happened and your pin is not available,
  7. something happened and your pin isnt available