Windows 10: Something went wrong, Please turn off anti-virus software and try again, 0x8007045d

Discus and support Something went wrong, Please turn off anti-virus software and try again, 0x8007045d in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you are trying to upgrade or update to Windows 10 via Windows 10 […] This article Something went wrong, Please turn off anti-virus software... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 15, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Something went wrong, Please turn off anti-virus software and try again, 0x8007045d

WinClub, Oct 15, 2020
  2. Ṣmeed Win User

what is the best free anti virus software listed on microsoft site

-

I guess you are talking about this list:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/18900/consumer-antivirus-software-providers-for-windows

There does not exist THE best free antivirus product.

Personally, I use and recommend switching to a paid antivirus product on Windows 7.

Suggest reading all of
    Answers to common security questions - Best Practices

especially

Ṣmeed, Oct 15, 2020
  3. Chocolade Win User
    Any suggestions for a anti virus software ?

There are so many anti viruses in the market. The last one I used was Nod32. It was on windows 8 pro.
    Now on windows 10 I didn't decide yet what to use if at all. Should I have any anti virus software on the pc ? Is the defender built in windows is good enough ? When I google for top anti virus software the first link is 2016/2017 best anti virus softwares by pcmag. The first one in the list is mcafee plus 2016.

There are so many products and I know that some of them make problems with other applications some not working good yet with windows 10 some better more or less. After all they are costing money so it's a bit mess.

Chocolade, Oct 15, 2020
  4. mikey8684 Win User

Something went wrong, Please turn off anti-virus software and try again, 0x8007045d

Help With Choosing Anti-Virus Software

Hey guys

I would like to know what some of the best anti virus programs are.

I am currently running NOD32 and the Nvidia firewall (came with mobo) and I find they slow down my games (singleplayer)

The guys over in the gaming threads suggested to just disable them while playing but I'm not sure I want to just in case you know.

So yeah bassically if you could give me some suggestions for anti virus and I will probably go back to using the windows firewall instead.

mikey8684, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Something went wrong, Please turn off anti-virus software and try again, 0x8007045d - Similar Threads - Something went wrong

2. Something went wrong, please try again with biometrics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something went wrong, please try again with biometrics: Hello,So, for some reason, every time I put my G401QC to sleep and come back and try to use biometrics, Windows gives me the error: "Something went wrong, please try again." I'm not too sure if it's a problem with the biometric device itself as it does work when I restart or...
  3. Something went wrong, please try again with biometrics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something went wrong, please try again with biometrics: Hello,So, for some reason, every time I put my G401QC to sleep and come back and try to use biometrics, Windows gives me the error: "Something went wrong, please try again." I'm not too sure if it's a problem with the biometric device itself as it does work when I restart or...
  4. Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again.: I tried and tried to reply and it won't let me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oops-something-went-wrong-please-try-again/6ecaf5d6-ce53-451c-b139-744de3436611
  5. Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again.

Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again.: I tried and tried to reply and it won't let me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oops-something-went-wrong-please-try-again/6ecaf5d6-ce53-451c-b139-744de3436611
  6. Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again: This message is in response to issues with this forum. I found no please to tag it to.When responding to an AnswerThe error message that I receive when responding to a Topic.Oops! Something went wrong. Please try againWhat's the matter, don't you like me anymore?bob...
  7. Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again

Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again: This message is in response to issues with this forum. I found no please to tag it to.When responding to an AnswerThe error message that I receive when responding to a Topic.Oops! Something went wrong. Please try againWhat's the matter, don't you like me anymore?bob...
  8. Something Went Wrong. Please Try Again later Error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Something Went Wrong. Please Try Again later Error: Hi When trying to save anything onto Companies One Drive, I get the message below. So instead I have to save the document to my pc and then copy and paste it into One Drive in order for it to save there. Any suggestions please? Happens with Word/Excel/Powerpoint....
  9. "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again."

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again.": Hello, I am trying to reply to posts on the Microsoft Community and I am getting this error message: "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again." I am not including any links in my posts, it is just giving me this error message when I attempt to reply to them. Any help...
  10. "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again."

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again.": Hello, I am trying to reply to posts on the Microsoft Community and I am getting this error message: "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again." I am not including any links in my posts, it is just giving me this error message when I attempt to reply to them. Any help...
Tags: