Windows 10: 'Something went wrong' pops up when i wake up my pc from sleep.

Discus and support 'Something went wrong' pops up when i wake up my pc from sleep. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; 'Something went wrong' pops up when I wake up my pc from sleep. Neither Fingerprint works nor the pin regardless it is correct or not. I am having a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by adhish nambiar, Mar 20, 2023.

1. 'Something went wrong' pops up when i wake up my pc from sleep.

'Something went wrong' pops up when I wake up my pc from sleep. Neither Fingerprint works nor the pin regardless it is correct or not. I am having a Windows 11 home fully updated Honor laptop.

:)

adhish nambiar, Mar 20, 2023

2. Sleep / Wake Function, malfunctions after waking

Hi,

Issues that arise after waking up the PC from sleep mode might have been caused by a software conflict or system file corruption. For us to clarify the issue, we would like to ask these questions:

• What is the exact issue that you are experiencing?
    • Did you notice any recent system changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you encountered any error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

If you are having issues waking your PC from sleep, we suggest running the
    Power troubleshooter
    as an initial troubleshooting. Kindly follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Troubleshoot, and then press Enter.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, click on Power.
    • Click on Run the troubleshooter button.
    • Follow the onscreen guide.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Mar 20, 2023
  3. wake from sleep issue in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply. Apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to check which devices are configured to wake up the computer from sleep by following the steps below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the command line below:
    Powercfg /devicequery wake_armed

3. Check if the devices (Keyboard, Mouse, Ethernet cable) are listed.

If the system is not going to sleep and going to Hybernate, the only option to wake up is to press the Power button.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 20, 2023
  4. John Sarc Win User

'Something went wrong' pops up when i wake up my pc from sleep.

computer wake-up after sleep

Hi Bill,

There's a possibility that the settings that enables your Space bar to wake your computer up from sleep was reset after updating Windows. If this what had happened, we suggest that you just re-set it up. See the steps below on how to do
    so:

• Press Windows key and type keyboard in.
    • Click on Keyboard option and a pop-up windows should show up.
    • From there, go to > Hardware tab > Properties >
      Change settings > Power management > Allow this device to wake the computer >
      OK/Apply.

Try the if the steps did work and let us know any updates.

John Sarc, Mar 20, 2023
Thema:

'Something went wrong' pops up when i wake up my pc from sleep.

1. 'Something went wrong' pops up when i wake up my pc from sleep. - Similar Threads - 'Something went wrong'

2. BSOD when PC wakes up from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when PC wakes up from sleep: Hello,Since a few weeks i'm running into the issue of my pc having a blue screen when I wake it up from sleep, this is pretty irritating since the pc always has to restart after waking up and it takes long. I'm not a tech guy so I would really appreciate if someone can help...
  3. BSOD when PC wakes up from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when PC wakes up from sleep: Hello,Since a few weeks i'm running into the issue of my pc having a blue screen when I wake it up from sleep, this is pretty irritating since the pc always has to restart after waking up and it takes long. I'm not a tech guy so I would really appreciate if someone can help...
  4. PC not waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC not waking up from sleep: I have an HP Pavilion All in One running Windows 11. It is set to go to sleep after 20 minutes of non use - setting as delivered. It has suddenly started to not wake up when pressing a keyboard key and I have to resort to forced power off and power up again. I have checked in...
  5. PC not waking up from sleep

PC not waking up from sleep: I have an HP Pavilion All in One running Windows 11. It is set to go to sleep after 20 minutes of non use - setting as delivered. It has suddenly started to not wake up when pressing a keyboard key and I have to resort to forced power off and power up again. I have checked in...
  6. 'Something went wrong' pops up when i wake up my pc from sleep.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'Something went wrong' pops up when i wake up my pc from sleep.: 'Something went wrong' pops up when I wake up my pc from sleep. Neither Fingerprint works nor the pin regardless it is correct or not. I am having a Windows 11 home fully updated Honor laptop....
  7. “Something went wrong” displayed on up laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “Something went wrong” displayed on up laptop: Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help. I haven’t had my hp laptop that long, it’s got all the most recent updates but when I’ve connected my iPhone to put my pictures on to my laptop it keeps coming up with something went wrong, we are having trouble accessing items on the...
  8. “Something went wrong” displayed on up laptop

“Something went wrong” displayed on up laptop: Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help. I haven’t had my hp laptop that long, it’s got all the most recent updates but when I’ve connected my iPhone to put my pictures on to my laptop it keeps coming up with something went wrong, we are having trouble accessing items on the...
  9. “Something went wrong” displayed on up laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. BSOD when PC wakes up from sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when PC wakes up from sleep: Hi guys, so my PC has always been doing this. 1 in 3 or 4 wake up form sleep the PC will restart itself, and creating the dmp below. I have tried everything. From memory test, reinatalling GPU drivers, using old drivers, even doing a restart function with Windows, which kept...