Windows 10: Something went wrong try again blue screen

Discus and support Something went wrong try again blue screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; After start up, when I go to log in a blue screen comes up and says something went wrong please try again. There's a button that says try again but... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by JoshBohr, Apr 29, 2019.

1. JoshBohr Win User

Something went wrong try again blue screen

After start up, when I go to log in a blue screen comes up and says something went wrong please try again. There's a button that says try again but when I press that it goes to the same screen. This is windows 10 and I did a system restore to the last update on Saturday. How can I fix this?

:)

JoshBohr, Apr 29, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Apr 29, 2019
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Blue Screen: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Hello Martin,

This error means that something may be wrong with hardware connected to your PC. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps on this
    link
    to troubleshoot stop errors and see if there will be any changes.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Apr 29, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Something went wrong try again blue screen - Similar Threads - Something went wrong

2. Something went wrong, please try again with biometrics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something went wrong, please try again with biometrics: Hello,So, for some reason, every time I put my G401QC to sleep and come back and try to use biometrics, Windows gives me the error: "Something went wrong, please try again." I'm not too sure if it's a problem with the biometric device itself as it does work when I restart or...
  3. Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again: This message is in response to issues with this forum. I found no please to tag it to.When responding to an AnswerThe error message that I receive when responding to a Topic.Oops! Something went wrong. Please try againWhat's the matter, don't you like me anymore?bob...
  4. OOBESETTINGSMULTIPAGE Something went wrong Try again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OOBESETTINGSMULTIPAGE Something went wrong Try again.: Disk image tested: Win10_21H2_Finnish_x64.iso. Tested as: virtual machine in Linux on QEMU-KVM platform. Four GiB RAM, two VCPUs and 88 GiB disk space.Hello. Clicking the right-sided Try again at the bottom of the screen. won't lead the process to continue or move to the next...
  5. OOBESETTINGSMULTIPAGE Something went wrong Try again.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OOBESETTINGSMULTIPAGE Something went wrong Try again.: Disk image tested: Win10_21H2_Finnish_x64.iso. Tested as: virtual machine in Linux on QEMU-KVM platform. Four GiB RAM, two VCPUs and 88 GiB disk space.Hello. Clicking the right-sided Try again at the bottom of the screen. won't lead the process to continue or move to the next...
  6. OOBESETTINGSMULTIPAGE Something went wrong Try again.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. SOMETHING WENT WRONG. TRY AGAIN LATER

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    SOMETHING WENT WRONG. TRY AGAIN LATER: hi, I'm Zana. I'm currently using a Huawei MateBook D15 and i can't set up my fingerprint since it says "this option is currently unavailable--click to learn more" and "something went wrong. try again later". I have tried so many ways to fix this, but still do not manage to...
  8. "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again."

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again.": Hello, I am trying to reply to posts on the Microsoft Community and I am getting this error message: "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again." I am not including any links in my posts, it is just giving me this error message when I attempt to reply to them. Any help...
  9. "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again."

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again.": Hello, I am trying to reply to posts on the Microsoft Community and I am getting this error message: "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again." I am not including any links in my posts, it is just giving me this error message when I attempt to reply to them. Any help...
  10. Opps, Something went wrong Try again Later

in Windows 10 Customization
    Opps, Something went wrong Try again Later: Trying to reply to a post, suppling addental information to someone trying to help me with a problem I asked about 3 days ago. Each time I try to reply to it I get "Opps, Something went wrong Try again Later" yes I'm signed in to Microsoft Community. If I start the Question...