Windows 10: Something went wrong while Windows Update - 2024-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 11...

Discus and support Something went wrong while Windows Update - 2024-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 11... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After the update - 2024-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5039212 gets installed and while the system restarts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TheSocialFool, Jun 12, 2024.

1. Something went wrong while Windows Update - 2024-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 11...

After the update - 2024-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5039212 gets installed and while the system restarts and is at 97% , it shows as something went wrong. and rolling back changes AFter the system restarts , I am able to see the below warnings and error in event viewer -Warning - The existing scheduler data does not match the expected data. The schedule will be re-evaluated.Reason:0x8007000DError - Update Windows license and product key tokens

:)

TheSocialFool, Jun 12, 2024
Thema:

Something went wrong while Windows Update - 2024-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 11...

1. Something went wrong while Windows Update - 2024-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 11... - Similar Threads - Something went wrong

2. Something went wrong while Windows Update - 2024-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something went wrong while Windows Update - 2024-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 11...: While updating 2024-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5039302, I'm getting an error when it's finishing and I cannot install the update.I've being trying multiple times after restarting computer and windows updater, but I'm getting...
  3. Something went wrong while Windows Update - 2024-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something went wrong while Windows Update - 2024-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 11...: While updating 2024-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5039302, I'm getting an error when it's finishing and I cannot install the update.I've being trying multiple times after restarting computer and windows updater, but I'm getting...
  4. Something went wrong while Windows Update - 2024-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something went wrong while Windows Update - 2024-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 11...: After the update - 2024-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5039212 gets installed and while the system restarts and is at 97% , it shows as something went wrong. and rolling back changes AFter the system restarts , I am able to see the...
  5. something went wrong while update a window ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    something went wrong while update a window ?: When i update a window then it show me it something went wrong , even i go to windows services and i could not find windows update services. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-went-wrong-while-update-a-window/641ebf25-84c0-423a-874d-8fc0375549ee
  6. something went wrong while update a window ?

something went wrong while update a window ?: When i update a window then it show me it something went wrong , even i go to windows services and i could not find windows update services. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-went-wrong-while-update-a-window/641ebf25-84c0-423a-874d-8fc0375549ee
  7. Windows 11 Update - Something Went Wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Update - Something Went Wrong: My system got infected by malware recently. I got them removed using Malwarebytes but the windows update is not working and showing the message. And although Malwarebytes has removed most of the malware/trojan and shows that system is now safe, I still sometimes get this...
  8. Windows 11 Update - Something Went Wrong

Windows 11 Update - Something Went Wrong: My system got infected by malware recently. I got them removed using Malwarebytes but the windows update is not working and showing the message. And although Malwarebytes has removed most of the malware/trojan and shows that system is now safe, I still sometimes get this...
  9. Windows Update - "Something went wrong"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update - "Something went wrong": Hello, Windows Update has stopped working - if I check for updates, I'm told "Something went wrong. Try to reopen Settings later." I've tried the Virtual Agent Get Help, the Windows Update Troubleshooter, and the Windows 10 Update Assistant, but none of them helped. The...
  10. Windows Update 'something went wrong'

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update 'something went wrong': I have been getting this error on my computer with Windows Update claiming 'Something went wrong' [ATTACH] I've been waiting for the feature update 20H1 because I'm using such a buggy, broken Insider Preview and I want to back to retail without having to reinstall...