Windows 10: Something went wrong. Windows hello pincode.

Discus and support Something went wrong. Windows hello pincode. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Disclaimer: Not me but my sister who still live at home so due to COVID-19 info updates can be a bit slow. The dutch in the picture just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Myricht, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Something went wrong. Windows hello pincode.

Something went wrong. Windows hello pincode. _P9n12M64svoL7MXenbSBMFrEaHi8MLBwu0dCXFEZok.jpg

Disclaimer: Not me but my sister who still live at home so due to COVID-19 info updates can be a bit slow. The dutch in the picture just says "something went wrong."

Problem: when loging in she often gets the following error (translated from dutch): "Your employer wants you to change your password/PIN". She obviously isn't domain joined so no idea where that comes from. When I tried to remove and reset the PIN I got the error in the picture just saying something went wrong so very helpful...

What I tried:- remove PIN- remove everything in NGC-folder- convert account to locale and back to microsoft account

I know she has windows 10 1909 but don't know the exact build. She had no pending updates.

https://preview.redd.it/oagzwsjx59n...bp&s=8afa19e78aa05530e7d55aef5833366e5359c59f

submitted by /u/Myricht
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Myricht, Mar 17, 2020

2. login with pincode is no longer possible after system restore

Someone from other post with same issue found the solution for my problem.

Resetting alone did not do the job but after suggested following 'Forgot my pincode' procedure making new pincode (same is possible) I had to login again to Microsoft account and that straightened things out again.

After restart I could login again with pincode!

Problem solved Something went wrong. Windows hello pincode. :)

rjamesbeen, Mar 17, 2020
  3. Something went wrong with Windows Hello

Hello Wayne,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    1. Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    2. Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • It would be best if you can send us a screenshot of the message asking you to configure Windows Hello when using Outlook or Mail app.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Mar 17, 2020
  4. Something went wrong. Windows hello pincode.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

Something went wrong. Windows hello pincode.

1. Something went wrong. Windows hello pincode. - Similar Threads - Something went wrong

2. Something went wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something went wrong: I've had my PIN set up for quite some time and all the sudden I received a message that said my organization requires me to update my pin. This is a personal computer, it does not belong to any organization. Under the sign in options, Windows Hello Pin, I see a message that...
  3. Something went wrong.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something went wrong.: Hey guys i need help. What can i do if my pc keeps on saying something went wrong when trying to set up or change my pc pin? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-went-wrong/6ddb134d-ff79-4f73-8bf8-9b0fac361fc0
  4. Hello something went wrong please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello something went wrong please help: Hello. Well i already have a question and its link herehttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/Windows_10-performance/i-have-a-problem-can-someone-help/92b89097-d844-4d32-b8df-8534a67c1360?page=but evertime i reply it say Oops something wrnt wrong try again and...
  5. Hello something went wrong please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello something went wrong please help: Hello. Well i already have a question and its link herehttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/Windows_10-performance/i-have-a-problem-can-someone-help/92b89097-d844-4d32-b8df-8534a67c1360?page=but evertime i reply it say Oops something wrnt wrong try again and...
  6. Hello something went wrong please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. "Something went wrong"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Something went wrong": Hello,I'm trying to enter insider programme I've registered already for insider program.But when I go and click get started it shows this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-went-wrong/569df1e6-3ce2-4630-9e33-00ff156b8e2d
  8. Something went wrong?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Something went wrong?: hey i can't use windows insider program. before appeared to me "To manage the Windows Insider Program...you'll need to turn on optional diagnostic data" but i searched on google and found this solution...
  9. windows hello unavailable , something went wrong

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows hello unavailable , something went wrong: i own a huawei matebook D14, ryzen 7. now the issue is that it says windows hello is currently unavailable. i bought this laptop new, and been pretty active with the updates. so my windows is at the latest version. when i create a new user, the windows hello allows me to put...
  10. Windows Hello stopped working - "something went wrong"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello stopped working - "something went wrong": I have a surface pro 6 running windows 10 pro. About a week ago windows hello & windows pin stopped working. In settings, I cannot enable windows hello, it is greyed out, with an error saying "something went wrong. try again later"(see image below). Ive tried: - deleting...