Windows 10: Something went wrong with creating my pin

Discus and support Something went wrong with creating my pin in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve been having problems on my pc.I had a system update then sign me out of my computer then when I log in I need a new pin but when I try to create... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AidenMikeo, Jan 20, 2022.

1. Something went wrong with creating my pin

I’ve been having problems on my pc.I had a system update then sign me out of my computer then when I log in I need a new pin but when I try to create one it always says sorry try again later. I try to press skip but it goes to the same page it’s like a loop

:)

AidenMikeo, Jan 20, 2022

2. Can't create pin for login. Pin stopped working

Hi Kevin,

To resolve your concern about creating pin to your computer, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Navigate to C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\NGC (click to get permission when prompted).
    • Delete the contents of that folder (delete everything in that folder, but leave that folder and everything above it).
    • Go back to settings, accounts, sign in options.
    • Your non-working pin will now be gone, and you can just click 'add a pin' and set it again.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jan 20, 2022
  3. loftus49 Win User
    Win10/HP Pavillion - PIN "unavailable"

Using Win10 on an HP Pavillion Gaming Laptop

PIN went away. Now when I go into create a PIN I get "Something went wrong. Try again later". The step prior is: Start.>Settings>Accounts>Sign in Options>Windows Hello PIN and it reads "This options is currently unavailable - click to learn more". I
    followed the steps suggested, but they don't work

Suggestions?.

loftus49, Jan 20, 2022
  4. Something went wrong with creating my pin

Windows 10 Sign-in options PIN displays Something went wrong. Try again later

If that's so, may we know what steps are you trying for creating a PIN? Also, since you're getting the same error message after performing the suggested step, then you can try creating another user account and create a PIN with it.

Get back to us with the result.

Marque Lor, Jan 20, 2022
Thema:

Something went wrong with creating my pin

1. Something went wrong with creating my pin - Similar Threads - Something went wrong

2. Something went wrong. Pin setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something went wrong. Pin setup: I have had my laptop for 2 weeks when suddenly i can nolonger access windows. When I turn on my laptop, it shows the only account I have setup. When I click "sign in" it opens a Microsoft account window asking to sign in to my account. I enter my email and click "next". I...
  3. Something went wrong. Pin setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something went wrong. Pin setup: I have had my laptop for 2 weeks when suddenly i can nolonger access windows. When I turn on my laptop, it shows the only account I have setup. When I click "sign in" it opens a Microsoft account window asking to sign in to my account. I enter my email and click "next". I...
  4. Something went wrong with my PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something went wrong with my PIN: I have a problem with my computer, I can't get into it The code is not accepted when I put it they tell me something went wrong and your PIN isn't available status: 0x80090011, substatus: 0x0. And I try to format it and I can't, and I try to delete updates as well, I can't...
  5. Something went wrong with my PIN

Something went wrong with my PIN: I have a problem with my computer, I can't get into it The code is not accepted when I put it they tell me something went wrong and your PIN isn't available status: 0x80090011, substatus: 0x0. And I try to format it and I can't, and I try to delete updates as well, I can't...
  6. Something went wrong with my PIN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. "Create a pin" failure: "Oops, something went wrong..."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Create a pin" failure: "Oops, something went wrong...": My son has bought for me a laptop and Office, less than a month ago.It works Ok , but I am not able to create a pin. I have understood that this failure has further bad implicationsAfter "Sign in" I get the "Create a pin" page, but clicking on "Next" I get "Oops, something...
  8. "Create a pin" failure: "Oops, something went wrong..."

"Create a pin" failure: "Oops, something went wrong...": My son has bought for me a laptop and Office, less than a month ago.It works Ok , but I am not able to create a pin. I have understood that this failure has further bad implicationsAfter "Sign in" I get the "Create a pin" page, but clicking on "Next" I get "Oops, something...
  9. Something went wrong with creating my pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something went wrong with creating my pin: I’ve been having problems on my pc.I had a system update then sign me out of my computer then when I log in I need a new pin but when I try to create one it always says sorry try again later. I try to press skip but it goes to the same page it’s like a loop...
  10. “Something Went Wrong” PIN Error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “Something Went Wrong” PIN Error: Hi, all. Really hoping I can find help for this issue. I just went to log onto my laptop and it said “something happened and your PIN isn’t available”. I cannot remember my password and have tried every possible combination based on the password hint I set up. I’ve never had...