Windows 10: Something went wrong with my PIN

Discus and support Something went wrong with my PIN in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a problem with my computer, I can't get into it The code is not accepted when I put it they tell me something went wrong and your PIN isn't... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Oussama Gamer, Nov 7, 2022.

1. Something went wrong with my PIN

I have a problem with my computer, I can't get into it The code is not accepted when I put it they tell me something went wrong and your PIN isn't available status: 0x80090011, substatus: 0x0. And I try to format it and I can't, and I try to delete updates as well, I can't What do I do ? Can you help me solve this problem?

:)

Oussama Gamer, Nov 7, 2022
  2. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Nov 7, 2022
  3. loftus49 Win User
    Win10/HP Pavillion - PIN "unavailable"

Using Win10 on an HP Pavillion Gaming Laptop

PIN went away. Now when I go into create a PIN I get "Something went wrong. Try again later". The step prior is: Start.>Settings>Accounts>Sign in Options>Windows Hello PIN and it reads "This options is currently unavailable - click to learn more". I
    followed the steps suggested, but they don't work

Suggestions?.

loftus49, Nov 7, 2022
  4. Something went wrong with my PIN

PIN at start up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to Change PIN password:

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then Click on accounts.
    • Then on the left hand side click on sign in options.
    • Then you can Select Change PIN password and remove the pin.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 7, 2022
Thema:

Something went wrong with my PIN

1. Something went wrong with my PIN - Similar Threads - Something went wrong

2. Something went wrong. Pin setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something went wrong. Pin setup: I have had my laptop for 2 weeks when suddenly i can nolonger access windows. When I turn on my laptop, it shows the only account I have setup. When I click "sign in" it opens a Microsoft account window asking to sign in to my account. I enter my email and click "next". I...
  3. Something went wrong. Pin setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something went wrong. Pin setup: I have had my laptop for 2 weeks when suddenly i can nolonger access windows. When I turn on my laptop, it shows the only account I have setup. When I click "sign in" it opens a Microsoft account window asking to sign in to my account. I enter my email and click "next". I...
  4. Something went wrong with my PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something went wrong with my PIN: I have a problem with my computer, I can't get into it The code is not accepted when I put it they tell me something went wrong and your PIN isn't available status: 0x80090011, substatus: 0x0. And I try to format it and I can't, and I try to delete updates as well, I can't...
  5. Something went wrong with my PIN

Something went wrong with my PIN: I have a problem with my computer, I can't get into it The code is not accepted when I put it they tell me something went wrong and your PIN isn't available status: 0x80090011, substatus: 0x0. And I try to format it and I can't, and I try to delete updates as well, I can't...
  6. Something went wrong and my PIN isn't available

Something went wrong and my PIN isn't available: Hi, I've been having this issue for maybe 3 days now and I've tried just about every solution I could find. When I start my pc I get a "Something happened and your PIN isn’t available. Click to set up your PIN again." If I click set up my PIN it tells me I have to download...
  7. Something went wrong and my PIN isn't available

in Windows 10 Customization
    Something went wrong and my PIN isn't available: Hi, I've been having this issue for maybe 3 days now and I've tried just about every solution I could find. When I start my pc I get a "Something happened and your PIN isn’t available. Click to set up your PIN again." If I click set up my PIN it tells me I have to download...
  8. Something went wrong with creating my pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something went wrong with creating my pin: I’ve been having problems on my pc.I had a system update then sign me out of my computer then when I log in I need a new pin but when I try to create one it always says sorry try again later. I try to press skip but it goes to the same page it’s like a loop...
  9. Something went wrong with creating my pin

Something went wrong with creating my pin: I’ve been having problems on my pc.I had a system update then sign me out of my computer then when I log in I need a new pin but when I try to create one it always says sorry try again later. I try to press skip but it goes to the same page it’s like a loop...
  10. “Something Went Wrong” PIN Error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “Something Went Wrong” PIN Error: Hi, all. Really hoping I can find help for this issue. I just went to log onto my laptop and it said “something happened and your PIN isn’t available”. I cannot remember my password and have tried every possible combination based on the password hint I set up. I’ve never had...