Windows 10: Something went wrong with the projection error on Windows 10

Discus and support Something went wrong with the projection error on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 is made with the aim of building an operating system to enhance a user’s productivity. Hence, modern computers running... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 24, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Something went wrong with the projection error on Windows 10

WinClub, May 24, 2019
  2. NGeo Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 24, 2019
  4. Something went wrong with the projection error on Windows 10

Project Second screen constantly appearing.

Hi Norga,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

Let us know some more information so that we can diagnose and troubleshoot the issue in a better way:

• what is the exact issue that you want us to help with? Do you want to get help in projecting a second screen or to remove the popup?
    • As you've said " I tried unsuccessfully to project a screen", do you wish to project a second screen currently?
    • What happened exactly when you tried to project a second screen? Did you receive any error message or any error code?
    The popup comes as the system might not be able to detect the monitors. I suggest you to update the Display drivers, it may force the system to detect the available monitors. Here is the steps:

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Locate the driver and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.

Reply with the information and we'll be happy to assist you.

Navneet Anand, May 24, 2019
Thema:

Something went wrong with the projection error on Windows 10

1. Something went wrong with the projection error on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Something went wrong

2. Something went wrong

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Something went wrong: Something went wrong error 0x800706D9 in my Store. Please someone check it. I have Windows 10 21h1. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-went-wrong/ad459315-11e0-47e1-9a99-10d6800a11cf
  3. something went wrong

something went wrong: How to fix this error message in MS Store. Im trying to update apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-went-wrong/62c07fc2-0bc1-4496-b5cd-0738e48eabe1
  4. Something went wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something went wrong: I've had my PIN set up for quite some time and all the sudden I received a message that said my organization requires me to update my pin. This is a personal computer, it does not belong to any organization. Under the sign in options, Windows Hello Pin, I see a message that...
  5. something went wrong

something went wrong: Trying to update all apps in MS Store, however, I keep getting error something went wrong. I check for Windows update to see if it will fix the issue but my Windows says up to date....
  6. Something went wrong.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something went wrong.: Hey guys i need help. What can i do if my pc keeps on saying something went wrong when trying to set up or change my pc pin? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-went-wrong/6ddb134d-ff79-4f73-8bf8-9b0fac361fc0
  7. "Something went wrong"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Something went wrong": Hello,I'm trying to enter insider programme I've registered already for insider program.But when I go and click get started it shows this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-went-wrong/569df1e6-3ce2-4630-9e33-00ff156b8e2d
  8. Something went wrong?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Something went wrong?: hey i can't use windows insider program. before appeared to me "To manage the Windows Insider Program...you'll need to turn on optional diagnostic data" but i searched on google and found this solution...
  9. Error: Something went wrong

Error: Something went wrong: I can't upload photos from my iphone 10 into the photos app on windows 10. Half of the time it can't find anything on the phone, and then when it does it starts uploading and immediately I get an error message saying "something went wrong"...
  10. Something Went Wrong Error on Log in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something Went Wrong Error on Log in: I am getting this error message: Something Went wrong Error, try again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/something-went-wrong-error-on-log-in/420281dc-e314-4b6b-9510-0223b741776c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. something went wrong with the projection

2. something went wrong with the projection surface

3. something went wrong with projection windows 10

4. something went wrong in projection,
  5. something wen wrong projecting screen