Windows 10: Something went wrong with the projection error on Windows 10

Discus and support Something went wrong with the projection error on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 is made with the aim of building an operating system to enhance a user’s productivity. Hence, modern computers running... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 24, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Something went wrong with the projection error on Windows 10

WinClub, May 24, 2019
  2. NGeo Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 24, 2019
  4. Something went wrong with the projection error on Windows 10

Project Second screen constantly appearing.

Hi Norga,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

Let us know some more information so that we can diagnose and troubleshoot the issue in a better way:

• what is the exact issue that you want us to help with? Do you want to get help in projecting a second screen or to remove the popup?
    • As you've said " I tried unsuccessfully to project a screen", do you wish to project a second screen currently?
    • What happened exactly when you tried to project a second screen? Did you receive any error message or any error code?
    The popup comes as the system might not be able to detect the monitors. I suggest you to update the Display drivers, it may force the system to detect the available monitors. Here is the steps:

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Locate the driver and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.

Reply with the information and we'll be happy to assist you.

Navneet Anand, May 24, 2019
Thema:

Something went wrong with the projection error on Windows 10

1. Something went wrong with the projection error on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Something went wrong

2. OOBESETTINGSMULTIPAGE - something went wrong

in Windows 10 Customization
    OOBESETTINGSMULTIPAGE - something went wrong: Trying to sign into my son's Lenovo laptop and after logging in came up with blue screen and 'OOBESETTINGSMULTIPAGE - something went wrong' message. Looked it up and advised to simply click try again. Did this and then took me to screens that suggest it is a brand new device...
  3. NVIDIA GeForce Experience, Something went wrong error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA GeForce Experience, Something went wrong error on Windows 10: [ATTACH] Computers that come with a graphics card from NVIDIA have to install the appropriate drivers for it. And when you get the latest drivers for your NVIDIA GeForce Graphics card, you get NVIDIA GeForce Experience with it. Many times, due [...] This post NVIDIA GeForce...
  4. something went wrong

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    something went wrong: I have tried to use the store and send feedback but each time I do I get the something went wrong please try again later 0x8007139f. there is no way to log in, no way to send feedback because this is the only thing that keeps coming back. any help would be great...
  5. Something Went Wrong Error on Log in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something Went Wrong Error on Log in: I am getting this error message: Something Went wrong Error, try again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/something-went-wrong-error-on-log-in/420281dc-e314-4b6b-9510-0223b741776c
  6. Something unexpected went wrong with this URL

in Browsers and Email
    Something unexpected went wrong with this URL: Hyperlinks i try to open from within Outlook 2013 give this message: "Something unexpected went wrong with this URL" Even Bing desktop search fails to open results to default browser. Windows 10 64bit with latest Fall update. 96155
  7. Family features something went wrong

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family features something went wrong: Am thinking it’s more widespread and the problem is on Microsoft’s end because several of my family and friends are seeing the same. They have their own family acc setups. Nothing to do with mine EDIT where did the reply post go from the other user? Makes it look like I am...
  8. Opps Something Went Wrong Netflix Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Opps Something Went Wrong Netflix Error: Opps Something Went Wrong Netflix Error, I keep getting this on the app in Windows 10. Any ideas? 44838
  9. Something Went Wrong

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Something Went Wrong: I installed Windows 10 on a tablet. For some reason the camera did not work. What error message do I get..."Something went wrong" Well no kidding. How is that suppose to help me. I would love to have an operating system that spells out the problem in plain language. It...
  10. Cortana "Something went wrong."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana "Something went wrong.": I finally upgraded to Windows 10 a week ago, and most things work fine. Cortana wakes up when I say, "hey, Cortana," then responds with "Something went wrong." Every time. If I say, "hey Cortana, play some music," it plays music from my PC. If I say, "hey Cortana, Open...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. something went wrong with the projection