Windows 10: “Something went wrong”

Discus and support “Something went wrong” in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello , the reason of this question is the following: i forgot my pin password to login to my laptop, i clicked on “forgot pin” and i followed the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by DanielLainez, Sep 15, 2020 at 11:37 PM.

1. “Something went wrong”

Hello , the reason of this question is the following: i forgot my pin password to login to my laptop, i clicked on “forgot pin” and i followed the directions like typing codes via my phone or my email did both of them everythimg was ok so far , but when i clicked to create a new pin, theres always a page saying “something went wrong” i have tried several times and the results are the same

:)

2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

3. Cortana - Constant "Something Went Wrong"

So every search I do with Cortana returns "Something Went Wrong". I have websearch turned off because I don't want to use websearches, I just want to search my machine.

Here is an example typed into the cortana search box "Firewall Settings"... I get "something went wrong" and a list of suggestions of "other places to look"... one of those is settings... if I go to settings and type "Firewall Settings" it finds what I want
    right away.

Why can't Cortana?

4. “Something went wrong”

windows 10 camera something went wrong

• If the User Account Control dialog box appears, confirm that the action it displays is what you want, and then click Continue. That did not show up for step 3 and
      it keeps saying
    Something went wrong

Sorry, we weren't able to save the photo or video.

If you need it, here's the error code: 0xA00F424F

And it always says that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Thema:

“Something went wrong”

1. “Something went wrong” - Similar Threads - “Something went wrong”

2. Something went wrong!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Something went wrong!: Something went wrong and Your pin isn't available. I do not see the pin option in settings > account > sign in options. I have tried to add a new account, still not working. Any help would be appreciated. r/windows submitted by /u/param109_ [link] [comments]...
  3. endless "something went wrong"

in Windows 10 Customization
    endless "something went wrong": I've been seeing this a few times after windows asks me to fix account security and this widows 10 pops up with no way to get past it as when you press the only button {cancel} it just pops back up again & hoping there's a solution[IMG]...
  4. "Something went wrong with the HDD"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Something went wrong with the HDD": I recently got an external HDD, and I have installed some games and other things to it. Sometimes I hear the unplug sound and then the plugged-in sound. After that, I get a notification that something went wrong with the drive, and I gotta repair it. If I don't instantly...
  5. Error: Something went wrong

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error: Something went wrong: I can't upload photos from my iphone 10 into the photos app on windows 10. Half of the time it can't find anything on the phone, and then when it does it starts uploading and immediately I get an error message saying "something went wrong"...
  6. something went wrong

something went wrong: I don't usually have to sign in then it says there was an issue signing you into youtube https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-went-wrong/a935d8e4-5a23-47a6-9656-26c2209d467a
  7. OOBESETTINGSMULTIPAGE - something went wrong

OOBESETTINGSMULTIPAGE - something went wrong: Trying to sign into my son's Lenovo laptop and after logging in came up with blue screen and 'OOBESETTINGSMULTIPAGE - something went wrong' message. Looked it up and advised to simply click try again. Did this and then took me to screens that suggest it is a brand new device...
  8. something went wrong

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    something went wrong: I have tried to use the store and send feedback but each time I do I get the something went wrong please try again later 0x8007139f. there is no way to log in, no way to send feedback because this is the only thing that keeps coming back. any help would be great...
  9. Something Went Wrong

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Something Went Wrong: I installed Windows 10 on a tablet. For some reason the camera did not work. What error message do I get..."Something went wrong" Well no kidding. How is that suppose to help me. I would love to have an operating system that spells out the problem in plain language. It...
  10. Cortana "Something went wrong."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana "Something went wrong.": I finally upgraded to Windows 10 a week ago, and most things work fine. Cortana wakes up when I say, "hey, Cortana," then responds with "Something went wrong." Every time. If I say, "hey Cortana, play some music," it plays music from my PC. If I say, "hey Cortana, Open...