Windows 10: "Something went wrong"

Discus and support "Something went wrong" in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello,I'm trying to enter insider programme I've registered already for insider program.But when I go and click get started it shows this:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LuxPlay, Oct 21, 2021.

1. LuxPlay Win User

"Something went wrong"

Hello,I'm trying to enter insider programme I've registered already for insider program.But when I go and click get started it shows this:

:)

LuxPlay, Oct 21, 2021

2. Office And Light Gaming Build

There's nothing wrong with the build, but I have some suggestions to, IMHO, make it better:
    • You list a 550 watt PSU, but you have a 51 watt CPU and a GPU that pulls 120 watts at the max. In other words, your system will pull under 200 watts at maximum load, which it sounds like will be rarely. PSU's are most efficient between 50-80%, and even at max load, this system won't reach 50%. Suggest a PSU 400 watts or less, like the Seasonic G-360.
    • RAM's really cheap. Suggest getting 16 GB instead.

thebluebumblebee, Oct 21, 2021
  3. OFFICIAL   Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (Review)

there is something wrong with suggested for you list on npu page. clicking on picture of dd:da review from suggested for you list leads to perormance analysis instead of review. hovering mouse over it shows in status bar correct link to review but clicking on picture reloads analysis.
    links from reviews&articles page works fine.

edit: link from home page of npu sends you to analysis instead of review as well.

ne6togadno, Oct 21, 2021
  4. apoxius Win User

"Something went wrong"

System Crashes - Graphics card issue (GTX 560 GigaByte)

The latest news from the store that took back my GTX 560 has it as follows in comparison with the latest reply:

Finally they called me yesterday and told me that they couldn't find anything wrong with the card. At this point I didn't even answer and expected him to continue what he had to say. Then he suggested that I should replace this card with a new GB gtx 560... (wtf ?), or a different chip, or buy another brand (while covering the $ difference).

What we agreed on is to buy a Sapphire 7850 while covering a 20 $ difference. Gonna buy it today.

As far as it concerns the latest reply:
    When I wrote my last message I didn't say that they couldn't find anything wrong with the card...

So all of the following quoting text will apply if the new card seems problematic too...
    Where can I find step by step instructions on your exact suggestion

I don't want to believe this is true, cause of it is then a lot of customers will be upset *Frown "Something went wrong" :(.
    Bad Customer Experience Equals Failure

Although I understand the words that compile the above sentence, I can't seem to comprehend its meaning.

Last but not least, I would like to thank you all again for your will to help. Will post again when I get the new card.
    Let us see...

apoxius, Oct 21, 2021
Thema:

"Something went wrong"

1. "Something went wrong" - Similar Threads - Something went wrong

2. Something went wrong

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Something went wrong: Something went wrong error 0x800706D9 in my Store. Please someone check it. I have Windows 10 21h1. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-went-wrong/ad459315-11e0-47e1-9a99-10d6800a11cf
  3. something went wrong

something went wrong: How to fix this error message in MS Store. Im trying to update apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-went-wrong/62c07fc2-0bc1-4496-b5cd-0738e48eabe1
  4. Something went wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something went wrong: I've had my PIN set up for quite some time and all the sudden I received a message that said my organization requires me to update my pin. This is a personal computer, it does not belong to any organization. Under the sign in options, Windows Hello Pin, I see a message that...
  5. something went wrong

something went wrong: Trying to update all apps in MS Store, however, I keep getting error something went wrong. I check for Windows update to see if it will fix the issue but my Windows says up to date....
  6. Something went wrong.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Something went wrong.: Hey guys i need help. What can i do if my pc keeps on saying something went wrong when trying to set up or change my pc pin? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-went-wrong/6ddb134d-ff79-4f73-8bf8-9b0fac361fc0
  7. Something went wrong.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something went wrong.: Hey guys i need help. What can i do if my pc keeps on saying something went wrong when trying to set up or change my pc pin? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-went-wrong/6ddb134d-ff79-4f73-8bf8-9b0fac361fc0
  8. "Something went wrong"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Something went wrong": Hello,I'm trying to enter insider programme I've registered already for insider program.But when I go and click get started it shows this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-went-wrong/569df1e6-3ce2-4630-9e33-00ff156b8e2d
  9. Something went wrong?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Something went wrong?: hey i can't use windows insider program. before appeared to me "To manage the Windows Insider Program...you'll need to turn on optional diagnostic data" but i searched on google and found this solution...
  10. something went wrong

something went wrong: I have tried to use the store and send feedback but each time I do I get the something went wrong please try again later 0x8007139f. there is no way to log in, no way to send feedback because this is the only thing that keeps coming back. any help would be great...