Windows 10: Something wrong with BIOS after complete reset

Discus and support Something wrong with BIOS after complete reset in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was gifted a laptop that belonged to somebody previously, and he had it reset completely today. I went in to check on its progress restarting, only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Paul Milleson, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Something wrong with BIOS after complete reset

I was gifted a laptop that belonged to somebody previously, and he had it reset completely today. I went in to check on its progress restarting, only to see it had loaded to the BIOS. I looked around for an option that was just "boot", and as I did that I set the admin and user passwords. I saved & exited, then got an error:

blinitializelibrary failed 0xc00000bb

I can't move past this screen. I've tried to access the BIOS but can't seem to.

What do?

:)

Paul Milleson, Jul 6, 2019

2. wrong bios programmed on my card what now?

are you kidding? or is this being lost in language barriers?(if so, then id suggest trying google translateon the list above, or reading it several times, im sorry that i cant help with that part) the PCIe slot is what you need, thats where you plug the GPU into. follow the step by step guide, that is your solution. VGA= Video Graphics array, or adapter in this case, AKA GPU, Aka, Video Card.

The 2nd gpu acts as a way to boot into OS since you're not able to do so with the damaged GPU. I don't know what your system specs are but if you have onboard graphics enable them in your bios and then reset your PC or do it after a reset depending on what your motherboard requires that will allow you to boot into your operating system then follow the steps after number three in the list above.( note that if you do not have built-in graphics on your CPU this is where you will use a second GPU )

i hope this helps......Best of luck, i have 35minutes to get dressed, and be on a transport to Kessel.......another day covered in Spice, *Frown Something wrong with BIOS after complete reset :( (atleast im working in the Refinery *Wink Something wrong with BIOS after complete reset ;) )

jboydgolfer, Jul 6, 2019
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jul 6, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

Something wrong with BIOS after complete reset

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Something wrong with BIOS after complete reset :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

Something wrong with BIOS after complete reset

1. Something wrong with BIOS after complete reset - Similar Threads - Something wrong BIOS

2. Something is wrong with the account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Something is wrong with the account: I am unable to sign in to my account. The credentials are right. Maybe someone else is using it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-is-wrong-with-the-account/705b8ae1-44bb-4c0b-acc9-9c5ffe2dd5c0
  3. Something wrong with TaskScheduler and Authorities

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Something wrong with TaskScheduler and Authorities: When I first setup Win10 I didn't realize that the email I was being asked for was going to be the logon for the machine. So shortly after I realized what had happened I changed it from email to a local account (this is no AD) just a home network. I didn't have any...
  4. Is Something Wrong With DISM and SFC?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is Something Wrong With DISM and SFC?: I usually run "chkdsk /scan" and either "DISM /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth" or "SFC /verifyonly" periodically. Lately, neither command seems to work. They just hang and do not appear to be initiated. The command "DISM /online /cleanup-image /checkhealth" doesn't work...
  5. Something wrong with microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Something wrong with microphone: My microphone picks up weird distorted static, tried updating my audio drivers and they were up to date. Had this issue a few weeks back and now it's back again. I would post the voice recordings but don't know how. Anybody know how to fix this? Also I don't know what...
  6. something went wrong

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    something went wrong: I have tried to use the store and send feedback but each time I do I get the something went wrong please try again later 0x8007139f. there is no way to log in, no way to send feedback because this is the only thing that keeps coming back. any help would be great...
  7. somethings wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    somethings wrong: hi I did the windows 10 update and it has made my laptop go crazy I am unable to watch any youtube the sound is fine but the picture breaks up into squares and starts moving backwards and forwards it aslso does it when I try to watch any anime's my laptop is a ADVENT...
  8. Something Went Wrong

Something Went Wrong: I installed Windows 10 on a tablet. For some reason the camera did not work. What error message do I get..."Something went wrong" Well no kidding. How is that suppose to help me. I would love to have an operating system that spells out the problem in plain language. It...
  9. Is there something wrong with my SSD?

Is there something wrong with my SSD?: So I am trying to decompress a zip file, and when I have it on my D drive (a old school normal hdd) and have it set to decompress onto my C drive (My SSD) why does it seem to extract much slower than just going from D to D drive? I've even had the pc softlock before during...
  10. Something wrong after sleep mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Something wrong after sleep mode: I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I'm having a serious issue with my PC. After I leave it for an hour or so, the mouse, keyboard and all other USB devices aren't responding. Originally it would be in sleep mode, however I turned off the sleep to...