Windows 10: Something wrong with BIOS after complete reset

Discus and support Something wrong with BIOS after complete reset in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was gifted a laptop that belonged to somebody previously, and he had it reset completely today. I went in to check on its progress restarting, only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Paul Milleson, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Something wrong with BIOS after complete reset

I was gifted a laptop that belonged to somebody previously, and he had it reset completely today. I went in to check on its progress restarting, only to see it had loaded to the BIOS. I looked around for an option that was just "boot", and as I did that I set the admin and user passwords. I saved & exited, then got an error:

blinitializelibrary failed 0xc00000bb

I can't move past this screen. I've tried to access the BIOS but can't seem to.

What do?

:)

Paul Milleson, Jul 6, 2019

2. wrong bios programmed on my card what now?

are you kidding? or is this being lost in language barriers?(if so, then id suggest trying google translateon the list above, or reading it several times, im sorry that i cant help with that part) the PCIe slot is what you need, thats where you plug the GPU into. follow the step by step guide, that is your solution. VGA= Video Graphics array, or adapter in this case, AKA GPU, Aka, Video Card.

The 2nd gpu acts as a way to boot into OS since you're not able to do so with the damaged GPU. I don't know what your system specs are but if you have onboard graphics enable them in your bios and then reset your PC or do it after a reset depending on what your motherboard requires that will allow you to boot into your operating system then follow the steps after number three in the list above.( note that if you do not have built-in graphics on your CPU this is where you will use a second GPU )

i hope this helps......Best of luck, i have 35minutes to get dressed, and be on a transport to Kessel.......another day covered in Spice, *Frown Something wrong with BIOS after complete reset :( (atleast im working in the Refinery *Wink Something wrong with BIOS after complete reset ;) )

jboydgolfer, Jul 6, 2019
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jul 6, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

Something wrong with BIOS after complete reset

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Something wrong with BIOS after complete reset :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

Something wrong with BIOS after complete reset

1. Something wrong with BIOS after complete reset - Similar Threads - Something wrong BIOS

2. i did a Bios update and Something went wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i did a Bios update and Something went wrong: I did a Bios update and Something went wrong i have an error now that sayscan someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-did-a-bios-update-and-something-went-wrong/e8dbe6f6-8d31-43ed-a736-ff31565f45ec
  3. i did a Bios update and Something went wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i did a Bios update and Something went wrong: I did a Bios update and Something went wrong i have an error now that sayscan someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-did-a-bios-update-and-something-went-wrong/e8dbe6f6-8d31-43ed-a736-ff31565f45ec
  4. i did a Bios update and Something went wrong

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. BIOS reset gone wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BIOS reset gone wrong: Please help. I have an Acer aspire t that is kind of old. I booted it up and I forgot my bios password. I looked it up, and it said to take the CMOS battery out, and put it back in. Now there is no video output, and there is a continuous nonstop beep from the motherboard....
  6. BIOS reset gone wrong

BIOS reset gone wrong: Please help. I have an Acer aspire t that is kind of old. I booted it up and I forgot my bios password. I looked it up, and it said to take the CMOS battery out, and put it back in. Now there is no video output, and there is a continuous nonstop beep from the motherboard....
  7. Factory reset is stuck on 92%, is something wrong?

Factory reset is stuck on 92%, is something wrong?: Hi. I did a windows factory reset for my laptop, it is stuck on 92% installing. It’s been 7 days now, and it keeps on restarting once it gets to 92% and goes back to 64%. I tried restarting the PC, but as soon as it’s back on, it returns to that screen and loads at 64%. I...
  8. Something is still wrong after 2 reset and reinstalls.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Something is still wrong after 2 reset and reinstalls.: Hello, I have a desktop running windows 10. The other day I ran into some issues and restarted my pc and it went into automatic repair. I was told automatic repair could not fix it, and upon doing some research I found I had corrupted windows files. I attempted every fix I...
  9. Something wrong with Intel AX201 Wifi or Asus BIOS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Something wrong with Intel AX201 Wifi or Asus BIOS: Hello!Recently due to an unknown reason suddenly my Wifi card stopped working. Deleting and setting up drivers won`t work, cold reboot of my laptop worked, but just temporary.Wifi card in Devicemgr tells either code 10 or code 43, and in event viewer i see this messages:ACPI:...
  10. Something wrong after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something wrong after update: Hi, A few weeks ago, I let an update run which took quite a lot of time. Since that update, I've been having some serious issues with windows 10. First, my background image just suddenly disappeared, and got replaced with a full black background color. Second, the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bsod after complete resest