Windows 10: Something wrong with devices inside my HP pavilion laptop?

Discus and support Something wrong with devices inside my HP pavilion laptop? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Check my system information see if i have miss, nor something wrong with devices inside my HP pavilion laptop then here is [img] 133044 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TechZ, May 21, 2019.

1. TechZ Win User

Something wrong with devices inside my HP pavilion laptop?

Check my system information see if i have miss, nor something wrong with devices inside my HP pavilion laptop then here is

Something wrong with devices inside my HP pavilion laptop? [​IMG]

:)

TechZ, May 21, 2019
  2. Jaffakeik Win User

New HP Pavilion laptop

Its a Virgin media superhub I got,And no other devices in household had ever problems with connection,only that new laptop(I did buy wifi adapter,because I couldnt solve the problem myself and it works perfect.
    HP pavilion 17
    Product number: J5B89EA#ABU
    Serial number: 5CD4246P34
    it uses broadcom wifi adapter
    If it helps will be greatful to hear from u any advices.

Jaffakeik, May 21, 2019
  3. My89SHO Win User
    Overclocking HP Pavilion G7 with I3-2330M processor overclocking?

*Cool Something wrong with devices inside my HP pavilion laptop? :cool:i have a new hp pavilion g7. it has an i3-2330m processor. is it possible to unlock it to overclock a little. i heard something about a jumper inside on the mainboard that has to be switched. any suggestions would be appreciated. thank you!

My89SHO, May 21, 2019
  4. Berton Win User

Berton, May 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Something wrong with devices inside my HP pavilion laptop? - Similar Threads - Something wrong devices

2. Something wrong with my laptop battery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something wrong with my laptop battery: Hello, I've noticed an issue with my laptop. Sometimes when the laptop is plugged in it suddenly stops charging. Example - imagine now the battery is 10% so I plugged the charger and now it's 80% but it doesn't charge furthermore. and when I remove the plug the laptop turns...
  3. Something wrong with my laptop battery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something wrong with my laptop battery: Hello, I've noticed an issue with my laptop. Sometimes when the laptop is plugged in it suddenly stops charging. Example - imagine now the battery is 10% so I plugged the charger and now it's 80% but it doesn't charge furthermore. and when I remove the plug the laptop turns...
  4. Something is wrong with my HP PAVILION GAMING LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Something is wrong with my HP PAVILION GAMING LAPTOP: Recently, I realized that whenever I startup my laptop, it shows "scanning and repairing disk", but I didn't pay much attention to it. Today, I tried to install the 2021-08 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB5005101, but I kept...
  5. Is there something wrong with my laptop for doing that?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there something wrong with my laptop for doing that?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/08Direwolf [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mie4vk/is_there_something_wrong_with_my_laptop_for_doing/
  6. HP Pavilion Laptop BSOD Issue

HP Pavilion Laptop BSOD Issue: My grandad bought a new HP pavilion laptop on black Friday and in the last 2 weeks or so, somehow since he started using a usb Mouse, its started blue sceening of death at random times, such as browsing the internet using Edge Chromium browser Ive tried checking the event...
  7. Something is wrong with my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something is wrong with my laptop: Yesterday, I was watching a movie with my laptop, fullscreen. Suddenly, the screen minimized itself, a few times. Sometimes, I can' t get my screen into fullscreen. I thought it's weird. But, today my laptop is getting weirder. When I type something, it deletes itself...
  8. hp Pavilion laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hp Pavilion laptop: Since the last update my laptop has frozen and I ,m unable to open as it does't seem to want my password. It has stuck in flight mode. Can you advise please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-laptop/bae1bd3f-2315-412d-9589-b7bf20eef4d1
  9. Something is wrong with my USB devices

Something is wrong with my USB devices: so for the longest time i've suffered the wraith of netgear. since i moved about a year ago, i have had no way to set up my ethernet in my room so a usb adapter was my only option. i used to have the wna3100, and now the a6210 and i have to face the same problems with both....
  10. update and upgrade my laptop HP Pavilion

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    update and upgrade my laptop HP Pavilion: HI my question is: How do I upgrade and update my laptop HP Pavilion dv6929 Notebook when the manufacture no longer support because the model is discontinue?and also ask to update drivers also Intel not give me update because is discontinue . ani tip help apreciate...