Windows 10: Something wrong with Microsoft Community? I cant view the page

Discus and support Something wrong with Microsoft Community? I cant view the page in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; it said We are sorry...The page you requested is not available at this time.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Dipto Sarkar, Oct 12, 2021.

1. Something wrong with Microsoft Community? I cant view the page

it said We are sorry...The page you requested is not available at this time.

:)

Dipto Sarkar, Oct 12, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 12, 2021
  3. Default pages for Microsoft Edge

Hello Angela,

I understand that you are trying to set the starting page for the Microsoft Edge of your preferred web pages. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the ". . ." at the top right corner. Select Settings.
    • Under Open Microsoft Edge with. Select Specific pages.
    • Set the webpages and Save.
    Please post to us if you have any further queries to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 12, 2021
  4. Something wrong with Microsoft Community? I cant view the page

Issues with Microsoft Edge page view and unable to connect to internet via the same browser.

Hello Philip,

Thank you for posting your concern and we regret for the inconvenience.

Let me assist and try to see if few simple steps can fix the issues with Microsoft Edge.

Now, the error message "Hmm, we can't reach this page. Make sure you’ve got the right...." shows up in the following situations:

• If the URL you typed in is wrong.
    • If you did not have internet access at that point of time.

As a basic step of troubleshooting, try to clear the cache and cookies in Microsoft Edge and check with the results. This will help it to rebuild its preferences even if the settings were imported from other browsers. Follow the below steps.

1. Open Microsoft Edge Browser and click on the Hub icon

2. Now click “Clear all history“.

3. Now select “Cookies and saved website data” and “Cached data and files” and click
    Clear.

Secondly, in the problem wherein you mention "Everything gone small", I believe you are referring to the page view which appears zoomed out. To resolve this, you can use a simple shortcut, i.e. pressing the Ctrl key on your keyboard while you scroll up.
    This will zoom in the view.

However, to answer to your last question on how to change the default web browser back to Google's Chrome, follow the below steps.

• Go to Start > Settings > System.

• Choose Default apps, then scroll down to Web browser.

• Tap or click the browser that’s currently listed as your default, then choose Google Chrome from the list of apps.

Hope the above information is helpful. If you need further assiatance, feel free to write to us.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Oct 12, 2021
Thema:

Something wrong with Microsoft Community? I cant view the page

1. Something wrong with Microsoft Community? I cant view the page - Similar Threads - Something wrong Microsoft

2. something wrong in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    something wrong in microsoft store: I tried to download Minecraft for windows 10 trial it doesn't work it says something happened on our end https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-wrong-in-microsoft-store/042d178e-9500-4939-9cae-4bb91304d818
  3. I did something wrong and cant fix it back

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I did something wrong and cant fix it back: I changed the permissions to SYSTEM by mistake and now the whole D: is set to that and I cant changed it. The ''change'' button is greyed out and im worried....
  4. I did something wrong and cant fix it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I did something wrong and cant fix it back: I changed the permissions to SYSTEM by mistake and now the whole D: is set to that and I cant changed it. The ''change'' button is greyed out and im worried....
  5. I did something wrong and cant fix it back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Something wrong with Microsoft Community? I cant view the page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something wrong with Microsoft Community? I cant view the page: it said We are sorry...The page you requested is not available at this time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-wrong-with-microsoft-community-i-cant/b162f417-2d89-494e-a7c3-7242228b867d
  7. Something wrong with Microsoft Community? I cant view the page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something wrong with Microsoft Community? I cant view the page: it said We are sorry...The page you requested is not available at this time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-wrong-with-microsoft-community-i-cant/b162f417-2d89-494e-a7c3-7242228b867d
  8. Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again cant search windows/microsoft community

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again cant search windows/microsoft community: I used to search question like that without log in its not working is it just me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oops-something-went-wrong-please-try-again-cant/fc33d168-0c9a-43c7-943c-e30a8270f711
  9. Something is wrong with Your Info page in Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Something is wrong with Your Info page in Settings: I'm sorry I am a bit new to Windows 10. I updated my Windows 10 to 20H2 just yesterday. I experienced no issues at first, and I loved the new look. But whenever I try to enter Your Info page in Settings, a "Your PC will automatically restart in one minute. Your PC ran into...
  10. Cant login in. Something went wrong.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cant login in. Something went wrong.: Hello everyone, after updating to version 1903. I could login in only by azure password. But my camera and my fingerprint on my laptop stopped working and i couldnt setup any login options as pin login, because it says : something went wrong, try again later but its never...