Windows 10: Something wrong with my taskbar

Discus and support Something wrong with my taskbar in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I don't know the cause but I did get a new monitor. Sometimes when I boot up my PC, my taskbar doesn't show anything, it's blank. I can't press... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/xX4ndreiXx, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Something wrong with my taskbar

I don't know the cause but I did get a new monitor. Sometimes when I boot up my PC, my taskbar doesn't show anything, it's blank. I can't press anything on it and I can't use the windows key on my keyboard. It does appears after some time but it worries me. Is there a solution? Do I need to upgrade something?

submitted by /u/xX4ndreiXx
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/xX4ndreiXx, Dec 3, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Dec 3, 2020
  3. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Something wrong with my taskbar

taskbar moves to wrong monitor

Hello Marc,

Kindly follow the troubleshooting steps below:

• Right-click on the taskbar.
    • Click Properties.
    • On Taskbar tab, under Multiple displays, remove the check mark beside
      Show taskbar on all displays.
    • Click Apply.
    • Click OK, and reboot your PC.
    Let us know if it works.

Thank you.

Kenneth Mon, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

Something wrong with my taskbar

1. Something wrong with my taskbar - Similar Threads - Something wrong taskbar

2. Something is wrong with my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something is wrong with my pc: So i have Radeon RX 560 and i need amd software for some reason for the drivers ,because if i unistall it the driver is also unistalled ,and amd software slows my pc using a lot of ram memory,now i also notice that i have a error for activating Windows the error code is...
  3. Something is wrong with my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something is wrong with my screen: I was just playing and suddenly my screen kinda move. There is a small portion of my top screen moved under the taskbar. I don't know how to fix I had been searching online but the solutions aren't working....
  4. something is wrong with my passwords!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    something is wrong with my passwords!: I just had the scare of my life! Just a few minutes ago, the passwords for every account I have just stopped working. This is for email, social media, discord, everything....... I changed my email password and got through there, but I didn't want to do this for every single...
  5. Something wrong with my pc

Something wrong with my pc: I was doing alright with my PC but when I would play video games such as FORTNITE when loading it a pop-up would say things like you have an outdated driver. I would ignore it but my friend told me to deal with it. I then decided to deal with it and go on NVIDIA I have an...
  6. Something is wrong with my windows

Something is wrong with my windows: I was trying to reset my windows, per usual, as i do this regularly like every year. You know, restarting through this feature :But this time, when i tried to reset, it appears to not be able to do such thing. After choosing the option to download windows or install it...
  7. There's something wrong with my computer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    There's something wrong with my computer: 2021/ 11/ 8 16:02 Windows LiveKernelEvent 1d4 1: 0 2: 5 3ffffbf0a0cb1f900 4: 0 10_0_19042 0_0 768_1 10.0.19042.2.0.0.768.99 ID2052 IDLKD_0x1D4_COMMAND_TIMEOUT_5_UcmUcsiAcpiClient_UcmUcsiCx!UcmUcsiCx::GenerateCommandTimeoutDump...
  8. There's something wrong with my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There's something wrong with my computer: 2021/ 11/ 8 16:02 Windows LiveKernelEvent 1d4 1: 0 2: 5 3ffffbf0a0cb1f900 4: 0 10_0_19042 0_0 768_1 10.0.19042.2.0.0.768.99 ID2052 IDLKD_0x1D4_COMMAND_TIMEOUT_5_UcmUcsiAcpiClient_UcmUcsiCx!UcmUcsiCx::GenerateCommandTimeoutDump...
  9. something wrong with the taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    something wrong with the taskbar: when i startup my computer the taskbar dosent show the apps. i somtimes click it but it keeps restarting but yet still not showing the apps. also when i startup my computer, if i can click it fast enough it will show the apps....
  10. Is there something wrong with my SSD?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is there something wrong with my SSD?: So I am trying to decompress a zip file, and when I have it on my D drive (a old school normal hdd) and have it set to decompress onto my C drive (My SSD) why does it seem to extract much slower than just going from D to D drive? I've even had the pc softlock before during...