Windows 10: Something wrong with my Windows 10.

Discus and support Something wrong with my Windows 10. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Dear sirs, When starts the Windows 10 > settings > update and security > Windows update > Last checked today 12:59pm. But Microsoft > sign in >... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by sheeyuenleung, Aug 16, 2020.

1. Something wrong with my Windows 10.

Dear sirs,

When starts the Windows 10 > settings > update and security > Windows update > Last checked today 12:59pm.

But Microsoft > sign in > found; sorry, but we're having trouble signing you in. AADSTS50196: The server terminated an operation because it encountered a client request loop. Please contact your APP vender.

I am an old man and English is limited. I used more than 10 days and found out that there is an order number 568-612-8943 with Office 365. I will not be able to use it, and I don't have money in my account for more than 10 years.

Please arrange to remove my order from Office 365. So I think my Windows 10 will become normal.

P.S. I have to try to sign the OneDrive of free, but can not succeed. Is it the trouble of the client request loop?

My Windows 10 was updated from Windows 8

8/15/2020

-Movido desde el foro de español-

:)

sheeyuenleung, Aug 16, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 16, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 16, 2020
  4. Nordic Win User

Something wrong with my Windows 10.

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

Something wrong with my Windows 10.

1. Something wrong with my Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Something wrong

2. Microsoft Store Error: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right....

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Error: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right....: I've been experiencing an issue with the Microsoft Store that I hope someone can help me fix. Whenever I try to access the store, I encounter the error message: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right. Try refreshing or coming back later."This...
  3. Microsoft Store Error: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Error: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right....: I've been experiencing an issue with the Microsoft Store that I hope someone can help me fix. Whenever I try to access the store, I encounter the error message: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right. Try refreshing or coming back later."This...
  4. Microsoft Store Error: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I know if something is wrong with my camera? The camera is being blocked and says...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I know if something is wrong with my camera? The camera is being blocked and says...: I am having issues with camera/video camera. it is saying something is blocking it, Something about a shutter key. I do not have a shutter key on this laptop....
  6. How do I know if something is wrong with my camera? The camera is being blocked and says...

How do I know if something is wrong with my camera? The camera is being blocked and says...: I am having issues with camera/video camera. it is saying something is blocking it, Something about a shutter key. I do not have a shutter key on this laptop....
  7. How do I know if something is wrong with my camera? The camera is being blocked and says...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Microsoft store sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try...: Hi, I'm having some issues running Microsoft Store. It comes up with sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try refreshing or come back later every time you run it. I tried nearly everything I can find but it still wouldn't work. In the end I did a...
  9. Microsoft store sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try...

Microsoft store sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try...: Hi, I'm having some issues running Microsoft Store. It comes up with sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try refreshing or come back later every time you run it. I tried nearly everything I can find but it still wouldn't work. In the end I did a...
  10. "Something went wrong. There was a problem signing in with your passkey"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Something went wrong. There was a problem signing in with your passkey": Hello,I recently tried to login to my Apple account and when I got asked to sign in I tried to login with my passkey for Apple.A popup appeared asking me for my password for my computer and when I entered it it came up with an error that said:"Something went wrong. There was...