Windows 10: Something wrong with Netflix

Discus and support Something wrong with Netflix in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; On my Windows 10 PC, Netflix does not work. I can't play any videos on that which gives me a blank screen. On the other hand, it works perfectly well... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RehanJmaes, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Something wrong with Netflix

On my Windows 10 PC, Netflix does not work. I can't play any videos on that which gives me a blank screen. On the other hand, it works perfectly well both on my smartphone and TV.

What might have gone wrong?

:)

RehanJmaes, Sep 16, 2020

2. Netflix

Hi Marshall3,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Netflix app. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to an issue with the application itself.

I suggest that you reset your Netflix application by following the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, you can consider uninstalling and reinstalling the device. To uninstall, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Netflix and Windows 10 .

Hi Nishkaam,

There's a possibility that the firewall or antivirus software on your computer is blocking the access to Netflix, we suggest disabling it first before connecting to Netflix. Follow these steps:

• Close the Netflix app.
    • Turn off the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • Now, launch the Netflix app.
    • Once it's connected to Netflix, turn back on the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • You should be able to access Netflix now.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Something wrong with Netflix

netflix icon disappeared from start screen

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

I suggest you to try the steps given below and check:

• Type Netflix in the search bar and hit
      enter.

• Right click on Netflix and select the option
      pin to start.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Something wrong with Netflix

1. Something wrong with Netflix - Similar Threads - Something wrong Netflix

2. Something wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something wrong: So I deleted an account that I was on in the lock screen because I had cmd prompt in th lock menu and now it won't let me change accounts and everytime I try to login it says "the user profile service failed the sign in user profile cannot be loaded" and then when I press ok...
  3. Something's wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something's wrong: So I was charging my computer recently. It registered for a second that it was charging, and then didn't charge. I've tried switching cords. Nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/somethings-wrong/c88de674-26d3-405b-958a-bd58bacbb6df
  4. Something's wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something's wrong: So I was charging my computer recently. It registered for a second that it was charging, and then didn't charge. I've tried switching cords. Nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/somethings-wrong/c88de674-26d3-405b-958a-bd58bacbb6df
  5. Something is wrong.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Something is wrong.: Hello. I have a problem with Windows 10. I sent a screenshot. What I should do?You can see. I don't aim for Spotify, but the description of the app is still visible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-is-wrong/5bb6ee08-68c1-4b4c-aa86-9c9115f49b7f
  6. is something wrong?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is something wrong?: Today, I had opened up my PC. After I entered in the password, it showed something like I had just started up Windows for the first time. After I completed everything, my PC was back to normal. Was anything wrong? submitted by /u/TurtlezDaTurtle [link] [comments]...
  7. Something Wrong?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Something Wrong?: I already coming 3 month onedrive can't link at my laptop.... Pesonal drive can Busines and edu drive cannot At web side can login in can open everything ok Can't login in laptop only Personal login in not problem but not used becouse this my working laptop personal drive...
  8. NETFLIX OPS H763-1253-80004005 SOMETHING WENT WRONG ? LAST WEEK

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    NETFLIX OPS H763-1253-80004005 SOMETHING WENT WRONG ? LAST WEEK: Will not down load movie/ shows pre/view only >starts then does the wops sorry> code H763-1253-80004005. phone them they said it was compatibility.?...
  9. somethings wrong

somethings wrong: hi I did the windows 10 update and it has made my laptop go crazy I am unable to watch any youtube the sound is fine but the picture breaks up into squares and starts moving backwards and forwards it aslso does it when I try to watch any anime's my laptop is a ADVENT...
  10. Opps Something Went Wrong Netflix Error

Opps Something Went Wrong Netflix Error: Opps Something Went Wrong Netflix Error, I keep getting this on the app in Windows 10. Any ideas? 44838