Windows 10: something wrong with the taskbar

Discus and support something wrong with the taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when i startup my computer the taskbar dosent show the apps. i somtimes click it but it keeps restarting but yet still not showing the apps. also when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by noblesilk, Apr 14, 2021.

1. noblesilk Win User

something wrong with the taskbar

when i startup my computer the taskbar dosent show the apps. i somtimes click it but it keeps restarting but yet still not showing the apps. also when i startup my computer, if i can click it fast enough it will show the apps.

:)

noblesilk, Apr 14, 2021
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Apr 14, 2021
  3. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Apr 14, 2021
  4. something wrong with the taskbar

taskbar moves to wrong monitor

Hello Marc,

Kindly follow the troubleshooting steps below:

• Right-click on the taskbar.
    • Click Properties.
    • On Taskbar tab, under Multiple displays, remove the check mark beside
      Show taskbar on all displays.
    • Click Apply.
    • Click OK, and reboot your PC.
    Let us know if it works.

Thank you.

Kenneth Mon, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

something wrong with the taskbar

1. something wrong with the taskbar - Similar Threads - something wrong taskbar

2. Something wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something wrong: So I deleted an account that I was on in the lock screen because I had cmd prompt in th lock menu and now it won't let me change accounts and everytime I try to login it says "the user profile service failed the sign in user profile cannot be loaded" and then when I press ok...
  3. Something wrong

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Something wrong: So I deleted an account that I was on in the lock screen because I had cmd prompt in th lock menu and now it won't let me change accounts and everytime I try to login it says "the user profile service failed the sign in user profile cannot be loaded" and then when I press ok...
  4. Something's wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something's wrong: So I was charging my computer recently. It registered for a second that it was charging, and then didn't charge. I've tried switching cords. Nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/somethings-wrong/c88de674-26d3-405b-958a-bd58bacbb6df
  5. Something's wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something's wrong: So I was charging my computer recently. It registered for a second that it was charging, and then didn't charge. I've tried switching cords. Nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/somethings-wrong/c88de674-26d3-405b-958a-bd58bacbb6df
  6. Something is wrong.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Something is wrong.: Hello. I have a problem with Windows 10. I sent a screenshot. What I should do?You can see. I don't aim for Spotify, but the description of the app is still visible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-is-wrong/5bb6ee08-68c1-4b4c-aa86-9c9115f49b7f
  7. Something wrong with my taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Something wrong with my taskbar: I don't know the cause but I did get a new monitor. Sometimes when I boot up my PC, my taskbar doesn't show anything, it's blank. I can't press anything on it and I can't use the windows key on my keyboard. It does appears after some time but it worries me. Is there a...
  8. is something wrong?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is something wrong?: Today, I had opened up my PC. After I entered in the password, it showed something like I had just started up Windows for the first time. After I completed everything, my PC was back to normal. Was anything wrong? submitted by /u/TurtlezDaTurtle [link] [comments]...
  9. Something Wrong?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Something Wrong?: I already coming 3 month onedrive can't link at my laptop.... Pesonal drive can Busines and edu drive cannot At web side can login in can open everything ok Can't login in laptop only Personal login in not problem but not used becouse this my working laptop personal drive...
  10. somethings wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    somethings wrong: hi I did the windows 10 update and it has made my laptop go crazy I am unable to watch any youtube the sound is fine but the picture breaks up into squares and starts moving backwards and forwards it aslso does it when I try to watch any anime's my laptop is a ADVENT...