Windows 10: Something Wrong With Windows Download

Discus and support Something Wrong With Windows Download in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I decided to download Windows 10 on my iMac and I followed every step. I turned it off for a bit and when I turned it on again, it said "The computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Zoey_27, Dec 12, 2020.

1. Zoey_27 Win User

Something Wrong With Windows Download

I decided to download Windows 10 on my iMac and I followed every step. I turned it off for a bit and when I turned it on again, it said "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click "OK" to restart the computer and then restart the installation." and I did exactly rhat but it keeps rebooting snf hoeing the same thing over and over again and now it's not working. How do I fix this?

:)

Zoey_27, Dec 12, 2020

2. Something wrong with downloads?

maybe list the specific file you are trying to download. I also just grabbed a download with no issues, and good speed.

sneekypeet, Dec 12, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 12, 2020
  4. KatrineCY Win User

download Windows camera app

Success in resetting Store; that produced a download of the Windows camera, despite seeing error message again, download proceeded. Screen shows MS app for Windows camera and indicates downloaded. (Camera now listed in app list.) But when Launch was selected,
    no action after screen with camera icon. Eventually message appeared " something went wrong: here is message code if needed: 0x400F4271>MediaCaptureFailedEvent>0xC00D3704. We seem to be moving ahead a step at a time. Next suggestion?

KatrineCY, Dec 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Something Wrong With Windows Download - Similar Threads - Something Wrong Download

2. Something wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something wrong: So I deleted an account that I was on in the lock screen because I had cmd prompt in th lock menu and now it won't let me change accounts and everytime I try to login it says "the user profile service failed the sign in user profile cannot be loaded" and then when I press ok...
  3. Something's wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something's wrong: So I was charging my computer recently. It registered for a second that it was charging, and then didn't charge. I've tried switching cords. Nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/somethings-wrong/c88de674-26d3-405b-958a-bd58bacbb6df
  4. Something's wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something's wrong: So I was charging my computer recently. It registered for a second that it was charging, and then didn't charge. I've tried switching cords. Nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/somethings-wrong/c88de674-26d3-405b-958a-bd58bacbb6df
  5. Somethings wrong with my downloads folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Somethings wrong with my downloads folder: Hey theres something wrong with my downloads folder. Basically, when I'm trying to move the folder onto another drive, it gives me a message that states, "Failed to build the list of regular subdirectories under 'C:\ System Volume Information'. Access is denied."...
  6. Somethings wrong with my downloads folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Somethings wrong with my downloads folder: Hey theres something wrong with my downloads folder. Basically, when I'm trying to move the folder onto another drive, it gives me a message that states, "Failed to build the list of regular subdirectories under 'C:\ System Volume Information'. Access is denied."...
  7. Somethings wrong with my downloads folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Something Wrong With Windows

in Cortana
    Something Wrong With Windows: I have no words to describe what's wrong but all I can say is it's like someone is constantly pressing one of the arrow keys!Check Video Below I've done multiple virus checks, all of them showed nothing. This all started happening after I updated Windows to the newest...
  9. is something wrong?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is something wrong?: Today, I had opened up my PC. After I entered in the password, it showed something like I had just started up Windows for the first time. After I completed everything, my PC was back to normal. Was anything wrong? submitted by /u/TurtlezDaTurtle [link] [comments]...
  10. Something Wrong?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Something Wrong?: I already coming 3 month onedrive can't link at my laptop.... Pesonal drive can Busines and edu drive cannot At web side can login in can open everything ok Can't login in laptop only Personal login in not problem but not used becouse this my working laptop personal drive...