Windows 10: Something Wrong With Windows

Discus and support Something Wrong With Windows in Cortana to solve the problem; I have no words to describe what's wrong but all I can say is it's like someone is constantly pressing one of the arrow keys!Check Video Below I've... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by anittprabhakar, Aug 2, 2021.

1. Something Wrong With Windows

I have no words to describe what's wrong but all I can say is it's like someone is constantly pressing one of the arrow keys!Check Video Below I've done multiple virus checks, all of them showed nothing. This all started happening after I updated Windows to the newest version. I also tried unplugging my newly built keyboard, still the same problem, so I knew it wasn't the keyboard. Then I did the same for my mouse, same results, I even backed up from my pc to show that I was not touching it at all. I cannot even do anything, like type to Cortona or even opening apps and files! Someone help I

:)

anittprabhakar, Aug 2, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 2, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 2, 2021
  4. hellrazor Win User

Something Wrong With Windows

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

Something Wrong With Windows

1. Something Wrong With Windows - Similar Threads - Something Wrong

2. Can't sign into Windows 10 under user settings. Error: "Oops Something went wrong -...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't sign into Windows 10 under user settings. Error: "Oops Something went wrong -...: When I was setting up Windows, it wouldn't let me sign into my account, so it created what I assume to be a temporary offline user account. I want to sign into my actual account, but I can't.I cannot sign in under user settings. My login details work in Microsoft's website,...
  3. Something is wrong with my HP PAVILION GAMING LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Something is wrong with my HP PAVILION GAMING LAPTOP: Recently, I realized that whenever I startup my laptop, it shows "scanning and repairing disk", but I didn't pay much attention to it. Today, I tried to install the 2021-08 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB5005101, but I kept...
  4. theres something wrong with my battery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    theres something wrong with my battery: so i charged my laptop at 30%, then i left and shut down my laptop. but 10 mins later its 100%. and its going down fast. pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/theres-something-wrong-with-my-battery/f4368f39-ca35-44af-951d-d318967c1fb9
  5. "Something went wrong. Try to reopen Settings later"

"Something went wrong. Try to reopen Settings later": I keep getting this notice every time I try to get updates. I've tried every procedure I could find on the internet including some from this site, even a Fresh install of Windows 10 - nothing has solved the problem. I have 10 other machines with Windows 10 and never had this...
  6. Something is still wrong after 2 reset and reinstalls.

Something is still wrong after 2 reset and reinstalls.: Hello, I have a desktop running windows 10. The other day I ran into some issues and restarted my pc and it went into automatic repair. I was told automatic repair could not fix it, and upon doing some research I found I had corrupted windows files. I attempted every fix I...
  7. Windows Update- "Something went wrong. Try to reopen settings later."

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Update- "Something went wrong. Try to reopen settings later.": I can't find any solution for this kindly help me out * Original title: someone please help me out with these https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-something-went-wrong-try-to-reopen/9f750082-f918-46e1-86fa-97a28de8da3d
  8. my wife's account when signing in receives this code something went wrong 0x8019005 how to fix.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    my wife's account when signing in receives this code something went wrong 0x8019005 how to fix.: how would I fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifes-account-when-signing-in-receives-this/12ec61f4-da1f-4ae2-acd8-596b2b2fcb39
  9. "Something went wrong. Try to reopen settings later." Keeps happening!!

"Something went wrong. Try to reopen settings later." Keeps happening!!: Recently one of my ram sticks got corrupted. I proceeded to take it out and the system was working again. The only issue was Windows Store's apps and games couldn't update with the addition of windows update tab only reading out "Something went wrong. Try to reopen settings...
  10. Microsoft Photos app not opening .MP4 files / allowing to trim. Error: "Something went wrong."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos app not opening .MP4 files / allowing to trim. Error: "Something went wrong.": For the past couple months I've been using the Microsoft Photos app to trim gameplay videos I have recorded to share with some friends in servers but recently whenever I've tried to use the photos app for trimming my clips Which are all .mp4 files, I get an error:[File...