Windows 10: Something Wrong With Windows

Discus and support Something Wrong With Windows in Cortana to solve the problem; I have no words to describe what's wrong but all I can say is it's like someone is constantly pressing one of the arrow keys!Check Video Below I've... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by anittprabhakar, Aug 2, 2021.

1. Something Wrong With Windows

I have no words to describe what's wrong but all I can say is it's like someone is constantly pressing one of the arrow keys!Check Video Below I've done multiple virus checks, all of them showed nothing. This all started happening after I updated Windows to the newest version. I also tried unplugging my newly built keyboard, still the same problem, so I knew it wasn't the keyboard. Then I did the same for my mouse, same results, I even backed up from my pc to show that I was not touching it at all. I cannot even do anything, like type to Cortona or even opening apps and files! Someone help I

:)

anittprabhakar, Aug 2, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 2, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 2, 2021
  4. hellrazor Win User

Something Wrong With Windows

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

Something Wrong With Windows

1. Something Wrong With Windows - Similar Threads - Something Wrong

2. "Something went wrong" while trying to change PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    "Something went wrong" while trying to change PIN: Hi,I forgot my laptop PIN, so I clicked forgot PIN. I entered my Microsoft account and received the code via the email which I used to register my Microsoft account. When I entered the code I received, and completed all the steps, it went into a loading screen fora few...
  3. "Something went wrong. Try to reopen settings later" In windows updates.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Something went wrong. Try to reopen settings later" In windows updates.: The issue is Windows Store's apps and games couldn't update with the addition of windows update tab only reading out "Something went wrong. Try to reopen settings later." I have searched on solutions but none are similar to my situation. Any word back would be appreciated! I...
  4. Biometric Login - "Something went wrong on our end. Please try again"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Biometric Login - "Something went wrong on our end. Please try again": After installing the updates for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems, this message "Something went wrong on our end. Please try again" appears every time I try to login using fingerprint on my Huawei Matebook 13. Have since tried checking the updates for biometric...
  5. does this look like something is wrong?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    does this look like something is wrong?: Log Name: Application Source: Microsoft-Windows-CAPI2 Date: 9/17/2021 7:24:07 PM Event ID: 4097 Task Category: None Level: Information Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-4OGGHSU Description: Successful auto update of third-party root certificate:: Subject:...
  6. Snip and Sketch returns error "Something went wrong" when trying to print

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snip and Sketch returns error "Something went wrong" when trying to print: We are having an issue with the built in app Snip and Sketch where an image is taken and we try to print. Normally, after clicking the print button a dialog of configured printers will show up. Unfortunately, instead of the dialog to choose a printer, the error "Something...
  7. Can't sign into Windows 10 under user settings. Error: "Oops Something went wrong -...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't sign into Windows 10 under user settings. Error: "Oops Something went wrong -...: When I was setting up Windows, it wouldn't let me sign into my account, so it created what I assume to be a temporary offline user account. I want to sign into my actual account, but I can't.I cannot sign in under user settings. My login details work in Microsoft's website,...
  8. Something is wrong with my HP PAVILION GAMING LAPTOP

Something is wrong with my HP PAVILION GAMING LAPTOP: Recently, I realized that whenever I startup my laptop, it shows "scanning and repairing disk", but I didn't pay much attention to it. Today, I tried to install the 2021-08 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB5005101, but I kept...
  9. theres something wrong with my battery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    theres something wrong with my battery: so i charged my laptop at 30%, then i left and shut down my laptop. but 10 mins later its 100%. and its going down fast. pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/theres-something-wrong-with-my-battery/f4368f39-ca35-44af-951d-d318967c1fb9
  10. "Something went wrong. Try to reopen Settings later"

"Something went wrong. Try to reopen Settings later": I keep getting this notice every time I try to get updates. I've tried every procedure I could find on the internet including some from this site, even a Fresh install of Windows 10 - nothing has solved the problem. I have 10 other machines with Windows 10 and never had this...