Windows 10: somethinghappened and your pin isn't available windows 10

Discus and support somethinghappened and your pin isn't available windows 10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I set face lock on pc and pin lock too but from yesterday my camera drive was encrypted so I reinstalled it but now I'm not able to unlocking my pc and... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by 20TL038, May 20, 2023.

1. 20TL038 Win User

somethinghappened and your pin isn't available windows 10

I set face lock on pc and pin lock too but from yesterday my camera drive was encrypted so I reinstalled it but now I'm not able to unlocking my pc and also showing

:)

20TL038, May 20, 2023

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, May 20, 2023
  3. Pin problem

Visit Fix “Something happened and your PIN isn’t available” in Windows 10
    Fix “Something happened and your PIN isn’t available” in Windows 10 | Password Recovery
    See if it’s helpful.

Included is this screen shot

somethinghappened and your pin isn't available windows 10 294951d1598615551t-cannot-verify-identity-log-password.jpg

Since you have a Microsoft account, you should see this instead
    Microsoft account sign-in options

somethinghappened and your pin isn't available windows 10 294952d1598615645t-cannot-verify-identity-microsoft-account-sign-options.jpg

If this doesn't work, there are other procedures available to consider.
    --- Some of them include registry changes.
    --- Are you familiar with working in the registry?

BTW, have you saved your data along with a system image backup ready?

MeAndMyComputer, May 20, 2023
  4. somethinghappened and your pin isn't available windows 10

Problem login in with windows 10 PIN

My computer went with no battery and turned off.

After that I couldn´t login any more.

It says "Somtehing happened and your PIN isn´t available. Click to set up PIN again"

Below that there a Set up my PIN but it is doing nothing when I click on it.

There is no way I can acces to the safe mode either.

I´m using a dell laptop Inspiron 13. 7000 series. Windows 10.

If someone has an answer to that would be very helpful.

Thank you!

DarioGenua, May 20, 2023
Thema:

somethinghappened and your pin isn't available windows 10

1. somethinghappened and your pin isn't available windows 10 - Similar Threads - somethinghappened pin isn't

2. somethinghappened and your pin isn't available windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    somethinghappened and your pin isn't available windows 10: I set face lock on pc and pin lock too but from yesterday my camera drive was encrypted so I reinstalled it but now I'm not able to unlocking my pc and also showing...
  3. somethinghappened and your pin isn't available windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    somethinghappened and your pin isn't available windows 10: I set face lock on pc and pin lock too but from yesterday my camera drive was encrypted so I reinstalled it but now I'm not able to unlocking my pc and also showing...
  4. Something happened and your pin isn't available

Something happened and your pin isn't available: Something happened and your pin isn't available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-happened-and-your-pin-isnt-available/3dbfaa74-e0b2-4ca3-aff2-90016982dd46
  5. Something happened and your pin isn't available

in Windows 10 Customization
    Something happened and your pin isn't available: Something happened and your pin isn't available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-happened-and-your-pin-isnt-available/3dbfaa74-e0b2-4ca3-aff2-90016982dd46
  6. Something happened and your PIN isn't available.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happened and your PIN isn't available.: Hi, I been reading many help post and still can't resolve my issure; I'm having this problem now and no matter what I do, I get returned to the sign in screen that says: "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again." Then I clicked on the...
  7. Something happened and your PIN isn't available.

Something happened and your PIN isn't available.: Hi, I been reading many help post and still can't resolve my issure; I'm having this problem now and no matter what I do, I get returned to the sign in screen that says: "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again." Then I clicked on the...
  8. Something happened and your PIN isn't available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happened and your PIN isn't available: Trying to install some software on daughter's laptop. Kept getting message saying another installer is running. In the meantime, the laptop needed a windows update. This was very slow & went to 'cleaning up do not turn off computer'. After a number of restarts screen stated...
  9. Something happened and your PIN isn't available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happened and your PIN isn't available: ...Click to set up your PIN again.But if I click that I see Just a moment... and nothing really happens and Windows goes back to the Something happened. How do I get a working Windows 11 system?...
  10. "your pin isn't available" Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    "your pin isn't available" Windows 10: "your pin isn't available" Windows 10. After recent large update this message now displays and cannot reset pin and it doesn't like the old password.Happened to another desktop earlier and after reading the community posts decided to replace hard drive. Had old hard drive...