Windows 10: Something's doing something and I don't know what's causing it and I don't know what to do

Discus and support Something's doing something and I don't know what's causing it and I don't know what to do in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP9auO41B2g&feature=youtu.be Hey here's a video that shows what's going on. I tried updating what could be updated, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Noobstah, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Noobstah Win User

Something's doing something and I don't know what's causing it and I don't know what to do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP9auO41B2g&feature=youtu.be
    Hey here's a video that shows what's going on. I tried updating what could be updated, I tried replugging both my mouse and keyboard, even tried switching to a different mouse, but the problem still comes back. I restarted my computer with no results. I only did a quickscan for viruses but then nothing came up. So yeah I'm kinda lost. Some help would be appreciated.

:)

Noobstah, Aug 25, 2019
  2. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Aug 25, 2019
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Aug 25, 2019
  4. Valeriu Win User

Something's doing something and I don't know what's causing it and I don't know what to do

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Something's doing something and I don't know what's causing it and I don't know what to do [​IMG]

Valeriu, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Something's doing something and I don't know what's causing it and I don't know what to do - Similar Threads - Something's doing something

2. Something's up with my computer and I don't know what it is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something's up with my computer and I don't know what it is...: Hello,Almost a week ago, my computer went into an Automatic Repair Loop out of the blue. There was nothing wrong with it before it went into the ARL. I tried fixing it by doing 2 system restorations. They didn't help with anything, so I tried starting my computer in safe mode...
  3. Something's up with my computer and I don't know what it is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something's up with my computer and I don't know what it is...: Hello,Almost a week ago, my computer went into an Automatic Repair Loop out of the blue. There was nothing wrong with it before it went into the ARL. I tried fixing it by doing 2 system restorations. They didn't help with anything, so I tried starting my computer in safe mode...
  4. Something's up with my computer and I don't know what it is...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't know what to do: I messed around with the registry once I upgraded from win 7 pro to win 10 pro following the instructions of some youtube video WITHOUT BACKING UP. Basically it was just setting some values to 0 so that microsoft doesn't track my activity and overall make my computer faster....
  6. I don't know what to do at this point

in Windows 10 Customization
    I don't know what to do at this point: [ATTACH] I can't deal with this anymore. I don't know what I could use to solve this problem. The gamebar, search, the movies and tv app, all have this problem. If you don't know, I have this problem where the processes freak out. As you can see, it says weather, yet it's on...
  7. Something's running on my PC, and I don't know what.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Something's running on my PC, and I don't know what.: Hey guys! So I have had this gaming laptop for almost a year now, and everything is fine with it, its just that since one month ago, I felt like the battery was draining way faster at school, and when plugged in it gets really hot and even the fans kick when just browsing the...
  8. I don't know what this means... Do I need to do something?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't know what this means... Do I need to do something?: This always comes up, but I don't really know why or what a .net Framework is. My computer seems to work ok but I don't know how to make it go away.[ATTACH]...
  9. I don't know what to do anymore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't know what to do anymore: Basically I hate windows 10 and wanted to go back to windows 7, sadly windows doesn't want to cooperate with me. I want a clean install so all my files and settings would get removed and/or reset which is totally fine. Sadly windows 10 does not like me, I've been stuck at...
  10. Sometimes I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sometimes I don't know what to do: One of my colleagues can't open .pst file. She is using MS Outlook 2013. Only yesterday hers .pst file was fine. 92750