Windows 10: Something's got to change at Microsoft regarding Windows 10 issues and problems

Discus and support Something's got to change at Microsoft regarding Windows 10 issues and problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I spend most of my time in front of my computer fixing and researching Windows 10 solutions for issues and problems of one sort or another. It's got to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pip5457, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Pip5457 Win User

Something's got to change at Microsoft regarding Windows 10 issues and problems

I spend most of my time in front of my computer fixing and researching Windows 10 solutions for issues and problems of one sort or another. It's got to the point where having a computer with Windows 10 on it no longer improves efficiency and performance in fact it's now just the opposite. I'm fed up with all the barrage of clutter and comments, ideas and suggestions to solve all the ongoing problems like the startup issues of the CPU and Disk 100% usage to name just a couple and list just keeps getting longer to the point that I've had to reinstall Win 10 3 times over the past year and start a

:)

Pip5457, Jun 22, 2021

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Jun 22, 2021
  3. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Jun 22, 2021
  4. Something's got to change at Microsoft regarding Windows 10 issues and problems

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

Something's got to change at Microsoft regarding Windows 10 issues and problems

1. Something's got to change at Microsoft regarding Windows 10 issues and problems - Similar Threads - Something's got change

2. Issues regarding my Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues regarding my Windows 10: Why is my computer asking me to sign into my email account in Microsoft edge as well as Google Chrome web browser everytime I am restarting my computer It has recently started happening? is there any solution?...
  3. Issue regarding microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue regarding microsoft: Can we create a new microsoft account after factory reset and can we use office for free https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-regarding-microsoft/aebfd0a4-a4ed-447b-bee1-10868e1d0949
  4. Issue regarding microsoft

Issue regarding microsoft: Can we create a new microsoft account after factory reset and can we use office for free https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-regarding-microsoft/aebfd0a4-a4ed-447b-bee1-10868e1d0949
  5. Regarding problems on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Regarding problems on Windows 10: Respected Microsoft,I am here to encounter Windows 10 problems, crashes of File Explorer, virtual machine problems, taskbar problems, bloatware on start menu. The start menu combines with Windows 7 and Windows 8.1, live tiles consist of Adobe, games and lots of unnecessary...
  6. Regarding problems on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding problems on Windows 10: Respected Microsoft,I am here to encounter Windows 10 problems, crashes of File Explorer, virtual machine problems, taskbar problems, bloatware on start menu. The start menu combines with Windows 7 and Windows 8.1, live tiles consist of Adobe, games and lots of unnecessary...
  7. Regarding problems on Windows 10

8. Issue regarding Windows 10 versions

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Issue regarding Windows 10 versions: I installed Windows 10 Home on my current system and was running it peacefully when one day , one of my friend out of curiosity or mischief as you can say, ran KMSPico which deactivated my device. Eventually, i got the installation disk which i used to install windows on...
  9. I got a call that from Microsoft regarding IP#

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I got a call that from Microsoft regarding IP#: I have been getting a call from Microsoft that my IP had been compromised. As I pick up the phone and a lady answer and transfer me to a guy and the line was disconnected....
  10. Problems regarding Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems regarding Windows 10: Recently, I have been facing some problems regarding the size of windows apps and other components. The screen is looking like this:[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/problems-regarding-windows-10/5c8d4dd4-f5fe-4406-8ba0-5c275c63d0d8