Windows 10: "Something's not working. It's not you, it's us." How do I fix this in 2024?

Discus and support "Something's not working. It's not you, it's us." How do I fix this in 2024? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Previous solutions aren't working. I had an active child account for my son to enable him access to his windows laptop, we forgot the password after he... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NickeyNix, Mar 4, 2024.

1. NickeyNix Win User

"Something's not working. It's not you, it's us." How do I fix this in 2024?

Previous solutions aren't working. I had an active child account for my son to enable him access to his windows laptop, we forgot the password after he broke the laptop and hadn't logged in for a while. I created a new login for him but he's unable to sign in as it requires parent or guardian consent. Each time I grant consent I get a message that says "Something's not working. It's not you, it's us." I bought this computer solely for the use of Family Safety, if he cannot log in then I have wasted my money. I need help!

:)

NickeyNix, Mar 4, 2024
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Mar 4, 2024
  3. Montblack Win User
    My laptop´s camera stopped working after last update on 01/11/2024 (package)

Hi,

Microsoft Windows 10 Home 10.0.19045 / Toshiba SATELLITE S50-B

After the update package on January 11th, 2024 my camera stopped working. First, when I turned on it turned off by itself. Since January 19th, 2024, it doesn't work at all. I followed all the troubleshooting steps Microsoft suggested, none of which resolved the issue. There is no message of error.

Thanks and best regards.

Montblack, Mar 4, 2024
  4. "Something's not working. It's not you, it's us." How do I fix this in 2024?

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

"Something's not working. It's not you, it's us." How do I fix this in 2024?

1. "Something's not working. It's not you, it's us." How do I fix this in 2024? - Similar Threads - Something's working fix

2. I Can't Log In to Child Outlook.com account - Something's not working It's not you, it's us.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I Can't Log In to Child Outlook.com account - Something's not working It's not you, it's us.: I was creating an account for my daughter then once I inserted the date of birth it took me to age restrictions in Microsoft Family, then I was asked to sign in through my email as a parent, then it showed the message: Something's not working It's not you, it's us. give us...
  3. I Can't Log In to Child Outlook.com account - Something's not working It's not you, it's us.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Can't Log In to Child Outlook.com account - Something's not working It's not you, it's us.: I was creating an account for my daughter then once I inserted the date of birth it took me to age restrictions in Microsoft Family, then I was asked to sign in through my email as a parent, then it showed the message: Something's not working It's not you, it's us. give us...
  4. I Can't Log In to Child Outlook.com account - Something's not working It's not you, it's us.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. "Something's not working. It's not you, it's us." How do I fix this in 2024?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    "Something's not working. It's not you, it's us." How do I fix this in 2024?: Previous solutions aren't working. I had an active child account for my son to enable him access to his windows laptop, we forgot the password after he broke the laptop and hadn't logged in for a while. I created a new login for him but he's unable to sign in as it requires...
  6. "Something's not working. It's not you, it's us." How do I fix this in 2024?

"Something's not working. It's not you, it's us." How do I fix this in 2024?: Previous solutions aren't working. I had an active child account for my son to enable him access to his windows laptop, we forgot the password after he broke the laptop and hadn't logged in for a while. I created a new login for him but he's unable to sign in as it requires...
  7. Something's not working. It's not you, it's us

Something's not working. It's not you, it's us: Not able to get past this error since yesterday on my Son's new laptop. Happens on the laptop login when I try to authorize with my own MS login. Also getting it when trying to add Son's account to MS Family Safety. Doesn't seem to be a way around this. Very frustrating....
  8. Something's not working. It's not you, it's us

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something's not working. It's not you, it's us: Not able to get past this error since yesterday on my Son's new laptop. Happens on the laptop login when I try to authorize with my own MS login. Also getting it when trying to add Son's account to MS Family Safety. Doesn't seem to be a way around this. Very frustrating....
  9. Getting error Something's not working It's not you, it's us.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting error Something's not working It's not you, it's us.: Hi,While logging into account I am facing error:Something's not working It's not you, it's us.Pl help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-error-somethings-not-working-its-not-you/c23362e0-c91f-4f1f-b0f3-a745b4b3db68
  10. Getting error Something's not working It's not you, it's us.

Getting error Something's not working It's not you, it's us.: Hi,While logging into account I am facing error:Something's not working It's not you, it's us.Pl help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-error-somethings-not-working-its-not-you/c23362e0-c91f-4f1f-b0f3-a745b4b3db68