Windows 10: Something's up with my computer and I don't know what it is...

Discus and support Something's up with my computer and I don't know what it is... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,Almost a week ago, my computer went into an Automatic Repair Loop out of the blue. There was nothing wrong with it before it went into the ARL. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Begüm Naz Çakır, Nov 14, 2021.

1. Something's up with my computer and I don't know what it is...

Hello,Almost a week ago, my computer went into an Automatic Repair Loop out of the blue. There was nothing wrong with it before it went into the ARL. I tried fixing it by doing 2 system restorations. They didn't help with anything, so I tried starting my computer in safe mode with internet connection. That didn't work either, and when I tried starting my computer with no internet connection it started. Though I couldn't determine what the problem was, so I decided to let it rest in safe mode for a couple of days.A few days later, after letting it rest in safe mode for a couple of days, I decid

:)

Begüm Naz Çakır, Nov 14, 2021

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Nov 14, 2021
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Nov 14, 2021
  4. armym3 Win User

Something's up with my computer and I don't know what it is...

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Nov 14, 2021
Thema:

Something's up with my computer and I don't know what it is...

1. Something's up with my computer and I don't know what it is... - Similar Threads - Something's computer don't

2. Is there something I don't know about?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there something I don't know about?: For some reason, my laptop isn't receiving the 23h2 update. What's even more perplexing is I ran PC health check, and it said my Processor isn't supported?...
  3. Is there something I don't know about?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there something I don't know about?: For some reason, my laptop isn't receiving the 23h2 update. What's even more perplexing is I ran PC health check, and it said my Processor isn't supported?...
  4. Something is taking up space on my C drive and I don't know what it is.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something is taking up space on my C drive and I don't know what it is.: I've scanned for malware, I troubleshooted it, and for some reason I don't have space on it at all.When I go to system storage even the numbers of GB don't add up.It says 160 GB is taken, but when I add all GB together it should only be around 120 even that sounds like it's...
  5. Something is taking up space on my C drive and I don't know what it is.

Something is taking up space on my C drive and I don't know what it is.: I've scanned for malware, I troubleshooted it, and for some reason I don't have space on it at all.When I go to system storage even the numbers of GB don't add up.It says 160 GB is taken, but when I add all GB together it should only be around 120 even that sounds like it's...
  6. Something is taking up space on my C drive and I don't know what it is.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Something's up with my computer and I don't know what it is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something's up with my computer and I don't know what it is...: Hello,Almost a week ago, my computer went into an Automatic Repair Loop out of the blue. There was nothing wrong with it before it went into the ARL. I tried fixing it by doing 2 system restorations. They didn't help with anything, so I tried starting my computer in safe mode...
  8. Something's up with my computer and I don't know what it is...

Something's up with my computer and I don't know what it is...: Hello,Almost a week ago, my computer went into an Automatic Repair Loop out of the blue. There was nothing wrong with it before it went into the ARL. I tried fixing it by doing 2 system restorations. They didn't help with anything, so I tried starting my computer in safe mode...
  9. Something's running on my PC, and I don't know what.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Something's running on my PC, and I don't know what.: Hey guys! So I have had this gaming laptop for almost a year now, and everything is fine with it, its just that since one month ago, I felt like the battery was draining way faster at school, and when plugged in it gets really hot and even the fans kick when just browsing the...
  10. Something's doing something and I don't know what's causing it and I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something's doing something and I don't know what's causing it and I don't know what to do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP9auO41B2g&feature=youtu.be Hey here's a video that shows what's going on. I tried updating what could be updated, I tried replugging both my mouse and keyboard, even tried switching to a different mouse, but the problem still comes back. I...