Windows 10: Something's wrong with TOR's search results screen.

Discus and support Something's wrong with TOR's search results screen. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Im using Win10 ver 2004. Most of the browsers are working fine except TOR. Its not showing search results in full screen but it shows its inbuilt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Love kumar Rajwani, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Something's wrong with TOR's search results screen.

Im using Win10 ver 2004. Most of the browsers are working fine except TOR. Its not showing search results in full screen but it shows its inbuilt features like settings & task manager in full screen. Whatever i search is not in full screen & thick black rectangles covering the edges of screen. see img. Help, i beg you. P.S.> Already tried installing & uninstalling the browser multiple times & i made sure that im doing this from its official site.

PS2. ive tried running it in maximised windows properties>run>max. but no results.

Something's wrong with TOR's search results screen. 786aeeb4-3e57-4618-b694-eea60ad0890f?upload=true.png Something's wrong with TOR's search results screen. 6f8a532b-655b-43b8-ad2d-bbaa53ba5d0c?upload=true.png

:)

Love kumar Rajwani, Jun 16, 2020
  2. stefkost Win User

Search results in wrong language

Thank you for your quick response.

Unfortunately, I had already tried this but it is not working. I tried it again, but search results are still displayed in the wrong language. Problem is, after step 9 ("Put a check mark on Welcome
    screen and system accounts
    and New user accounts") I click OK, but if I open the same window again ("Copy settings") the boxes are unchecked.

Any other suggestions please? It is really unpleasant.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.

stefkost, Jun 16, 2020
  3. Search results in wrong language

Before you consider reinstalling Windows, let's try to do one more troubleshooting. Since this language issue only happens with Windows Search, we recommend that you rebuild your search index.

To rebuild your search index, follow the steps below:

• Go to Control Panel, make sure it's viewed by Large icons.
    • Select Indexing Options.
    • Click Advanced.
    • Click Rebuild.
    • After the process is done, restart your device.
    Keep us posted with the results.

Eugene deV, Jun 16, 2020
  4. Something's wrong with TOR's search results screen.

Search Results

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please do let us know where exactly are you searching for the photos.

Are you searching on Windows search bar from desktop or Windows Explorer or Photo app?

If you are searching on Photo app try the below,

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar on the Taskbar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Windows Store Apps.
    • Select “Advance” and click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

If you are searching on Windows Explorer or Search box try the below,

Step 2: Run Search and Indexing Troubleshooter.

If you're having problems locating specific files, folders, or other items on your computer, try using the Search and Indexing troubleshooter to fix the problem. It makes sure that the Windows Search service is running, and checks
    to see whether you have the correct permissions to search all the directories on your computer.

Follow the steps given below to run Search and Indexing Troubleshooter.

• Type Troubleshooting in the
      Search box from the desktop.
    • Select the Troubleshooting option.
    • Select View All option and select the
      Search and Indexing.
    • Click on Next to perform the
      Search and Indexing troubleshooter and follow the steps.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

Something's wrong with TOR's search results screen.

1. Something's wrong with TOR's search results screen. - Similar Threads - Something's wrong TOR's

2. Something is wrong with my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something is wrong with my screen: I was just playing and suddenly my screen kinda move. There is a small portion of my top screen moved under the taskbar. I don't know how to fix I had been searching online but the solutions aren't working....
  3. Something is wrong with my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something is wrong with my screen: I was just playing and suddenly my screen kinda move. There is a small portion of my top screen moved under the taskbar. I don't know how to fix I had been searching online but the solutions aren't working....
  4. Something is wrong with my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. When i search something in the search bar, the results get cropped

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When i search something in the search bar, the results get cropped: This is what happens when i search in the bar, i dont know why it crops like that, it started happening some weeks ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-search-something-in-the-search-bar-the/1d95f38a-2b95-4fde-b722-a36c943da2a7
  6. something wrong with search in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    something wrong with search in File Explorer: I usually using search in file explorer, file name and content inside files. Since this early morn, the result show only folder can't search in file name or file content anymore. Try using troubleshooter, it's detect "windows search is not working" then fixed it, but the...
  7. Wrong Search Results

in Cortana
    Wrong Search Results: Hello Somedays ago I opened a pdf file from the internet in ms edge.today i saw that in windows search the pdf was showing up.there were option like manage disconnect network drive open[when i click the it,it open the windows file explorer ,this pc srcreen] open file...
  8. Thick Black screen covering edges of screen in TOR search tab

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Thick Black screen covering edges of screen in TOR search tab: Im using Win10 ver 2004. Most of the browsers are working fine except TOR. Its not showing search results in full screen but it shows its inbuilt features like settings & task manager in full screen. Whatever i search is not in full screen & thick black rectangles covering...
  9. Something's wrong with tor.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something's wrong with tor.: Im using Win10 ver 2004. Most of the browsers are working fine except TOR. Its not showing search results in full screen but it shows its inbuilt features like settings & task manager in full screen. Whatever i search is not in full screen & thick black rectangles covering...
  10. TOR search results ain't appearing in full screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    TOR search results ain't appearing in full screen.: Im using Win10 ver 2004. Most of the browsers are working fine except TOR. Its not showin[ATTACH][ATTACH]n full screen & thick black rectangles covering the edges of screen. see img. Help, i beg you. P.S.> Already tried installing & uninstalling the browser multiple times & i...