Windows 10: Sometime PC does not start first time only starts after pressing the restart button

Discus and support Sometime PC does not start first time only starts after pressing the restart button in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a problem with my desktop. From last few days when I try to on the pc it does not start first time. Cpu and other fans are spinning. I check... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MaxySpark, May 8, 2019.

1. MaxySpark Win User

Sometime PC does not start first time only starts after pressing the restart button

I have a problem with my desktop. From last few days when I try to on the pc it does not start first time.

Cpu and other fans are spinning.

I check the event log there are two errors

event id -10016

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

{2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}

and APPID

{15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402}

to the user ZOMBIELANDV2\BHARGAB SID (S-1-5-21-2882948641-838826441-1841681687-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

and

event id - 10317

Miniport Remote NDIS based Internet Sharing Device #2, {89d83e8b-dbc5-4409-a343-5807daf16e3e}, had event Fatal error: The miniport has failed a power transition to operational power

is this problem causing by these events?

:)

MaxySpark, May 8, 2019
  2. Aksh_47 Win User

PC starts by pressing any key!

Okay guys ive got a weird prob, my PC starts if i press ANY key on the keyboard!
    I observed this started happening after i recently installed windows 8 PRO.. and yes, i do shut it down and not put it to sleep. Everything else works fine, ive got no other prob at all with Win 8. And yes, it doesn't start with mouse clicks.

Its quite irritating at times, when im study or doin some other thing on my desk and i accidentally hit a key, and there, it starts up!

Although its good that i dont have to reach to the power button everything, i dont like this, any solution to fix it?

Aksh_47, May 8, 2019
  3. The windows 10 doesn't start the first time I press the power button?

Hi Bhupinder,

For further isolation, we'd like to know the make and model of your monitor.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you
    boot in safe mode,
    and follow the steps below:

• Type Msconfig in Cortana, the search box on your task bar, then select
      System Configuration from the list.
    • Go to Boot tab.
    • Put X in the Base Video box.
    • Restart your computer.

Your screen resolution may be changed. To correct that, click the Start
    / Windows button, select Settings>
    System
    > Display > Advanced display settings, then select your normal resolution. Restart your computer after that and see if the same error message will appear.

Let us know if it addressed your concern.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, May 8, 2019
  4. Sometime PC does not start first time only starts after pressing the restart button

Start Button

Hi David,

For us to isolate your concern with Start button, we would like to know the following:

• When you say "Start button", are you referring to the physical power button or the Start menu on your desktop?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you getting an error messages? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • Can you tell us what troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?
    • What happens when you press the Start button?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, May 8, 2019
Thema:

Sometime PC does not start first time only starts after pressing the restart button

1. Sometime PC does not start first time only starts after pressing the restart button - Similar Threads - Sometime does start

2. PC freezes everytime after the first start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC freezes everytime after the first start: Hi!I have had a problem with my PC for several months now and I cannot solve it alone. I appreciate your help.Every day when I start my PC, it "freezes" after a while from starting ~30mins. When this happens, my PC does not react to any buttons nor can I move the mouse....
  3. The computer does not start after a restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The computer does not start after a restart: Hi, My computer is not working at all and I am beginning to think it was a virus or some kind of malware. I was trying to reset my computer, and after resetting it, it would charge for about 10 seconds, shut down, and do the exact same thing again. The entire percentage...
  4. Sometimes the start button doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sometimes the start button doesn't work: Hello! Sometimes when I click the start button or hit the windows key on my keyboard, nothing happens. The start menu doesn't open, even if I let it sit for several minutes. The only way to get it working again is to shut down/restart (which can be done by right clicking the...
  5. When i press the power button in the start menu only the options sleep and restart are...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When i press the power button in the start menu only the options sleep and restart are...: Ive searched google for like 2 hours but couldn't find anything that fixed it submitted by /u/kiram3ki [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lrq9uj/when_i_press_the_power_button_in_the_start_menu/
  6. Pressing the start button doesn't work after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pressing the start button doesn't work after update: Hello everyone, I have recently updated to Windows 10 2004 a bit of a late update because I have been also struggling with getting the update to go through for the past 6 months. It finally worked after a clean reinstall of the Windows. Ever since the update I can not bring...
  7. Starting computer for first time

Starting computer for first time: Bought a Dell Inspiron 13 5000 series 2 with Windows 10. Right out of the box, Cortana led me through selecting a country and even getting connected to my wifi. Then she said, we are going to check for updates - found updates - downloading updates - restarting computer....
  8. BSOD when starting computer first time in day. sometimes in game

BSOD when starting computer first time in day. sometimes in game: Hello, I have had many BSODs regarding ntoskrnl.exe, FLTMGR.SYS, WdFilter.sys since I have updated to Windows 10 from Windows 7. I have checked drivers, memtest, and bios drivers. All is fine. Memtest for a whole night. Specs: i7 4970k gtx 1080 16 gb ram 1866hz z97-a...
  9. Pressing the windows start button, typing run, enter, restarted PC??

in Windows 10 Support
    Pressing the windows start button, typing run, enter, restarted PC??: As you can see from the title I have had some odd behaviour relating to keyboard input. That was one example. Other examples would include: -Random explorer windows being selected / active with unexpected key strokes. -Key combinations such as ALT + other keys inc. tab...
  10. Sometimes cannot login to tablet first time after cold start .

in Windows 10 Support
    Sometimes cannot login to tablet first time after cold start .: I have been noticing lately that every one in four starts or so from cold I am unable to login . I am using microsoft account as my login . I get a message that I can't log in at this time and to try again with the last successful password. Sometimes it takes as many as 3...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc only starts if i reset it

2. pc restarting after sometime