Windows 10: sometime Photo application takes 1-2 minutes to load picture

Discus and support sometime Photo application takes 1-2 minutes to load picture in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; sometime Windows Photo application takes 1-2 minutes to load picture i posted this in another thread but didnt get any response to it Photo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by makhan10, Jun 20, 2020.

1. makhan10 Win User

sometime Photo application takes 1-2 minutes to load picture

sometime Windows Photo application takes 1-2 minutes to load picture

i posted this in another thread but didnt get any response to it

Photo Application Print Error

:)

makhan10, Jun 20, 2020

2. Why do my photos show up in the microsoft app but not in my pictures folder?

Hi Cindy,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in photo app settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "microsoft app", are you referring to photos app?
    • Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to check the source file for photos app and also copy the picture from external device.

Step 1: I recommend you check the source file settings in the photos app settings and check if it helps.

1. Click on Search bar.

2. Then type "Photos" without the quotes in the search bar and click on it.

3. Click on Settings on the bottom left corner of the Photos app.

4. Then check if under Sources, pictures directory is present or not.

Step 2: I suggest you to directly copy and paste the picture from the external device into the computer.

Please get back to us with an update on issue displaying pictures imported in the photos app into picture folder, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jun 20, 2020
  3. Travelor Win User
    How can I see my SkyDrive photos in my Pictures Hub?

Hello,

This is what I did.

• Using Windows live Photo Gallery I uploaded several pictures to "Skydrive"
    • During the upload it asked what folder - I gave a New Folder Name
    • After upload I went to my WP7 deive (using the same Windows Live ID as Windows Live Photo Gallery uses
    • Tap to open "Picture Hub"
    • Swipe to Pictures - Tap ALL
    • Waited a minute for all the tiles to load
    • Located newly created folder in step 2 above
    • Tap to open this folder
    • Waited a minute for all the pictures to update
    That's all it took pretty simple straight forward. Is it not working like this for you?

Travelor, Jun 20, 2020
  4. sometime Photo application takes 1-2 minutes to load picture

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

sometime Photo application takes 1-2 minutes to load picture

1. sometime Photo application takes 1-2 minutes to load picture - Similar Threads - sometime Photo application

2. Booting my computer takes 1 minute

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Booting my computer takes 1 minute: My computer booting takes 1 minute after i fixed the black screen. I used bootrec /fixmbr, /fixboot, /rebuildbcd and bcdboot e:\windows / ko-KR /s e:\windows /f all to fix the black screen which is happen after i logon to user After I fixed black screen, it started to boot...
  3. Lock Screen Taking 1 Minute to appear

Lock Screen Taking 1 Minute to appear: Hi!For some days my windows 10 PC is having a problem that when PC Boots up I get Windows Logo For 3 Seconds then a cursor Appears which lasts for 1 to 2 minutes then lock screen appears it usually lags a lot . When I click lock screen the PC shows Lock Screen Picture for 20...
  4. Windows suddenly now takes 1-2 minutes to boot. What happened?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows suddenly now takes 1-2 minutes to boot. What happened?: Windows suddenly takes 1-2 minutes to boot I have UEFI and ultra fast boot enabled and my windows installation in my SSD. Typically it takes 10 seconds maximum for windows to load but all of the sudden it now takes minutes. My system loads quickly through the bios logo and...
  5. BSOD within 2 minutes of load

BSOD within 2 minutes of load: My desktop started blue screening last week, was only doing it once a day or so, I figured I would get to it later.... Go forward to last night and it BSOD, and I rebooted and BSOD again within about 2 minutes of windows load. I went into safe mode, same thing. I ran chkdsk...
  6. Picture Application sometimes works , sometimes doesn't

Picture Application sometimes works , sometimes doesn't: Hi sometimes when I open an image (.jpg or .png) with the picture application I either got : Picture application open but doesn't show the image (white picture) Picture application doesn't open and 10 sec/15 sec after windows say "the application has not started within the...
  7. Windows 10 Boots into this screen and takes 1 or two minutes to start everything. Sometimes...

Windows 10 Boots into this screen and takes 1 or two minutes to start everything. Sometimes...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/di77y [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ffzd36/windows_10_boots_into_this_screen_and_takes_1_or/
  8. Applications taking time to load

Applications taking time to load: I just restored my $3k Dell AIO and it still doesn’t work right. Chrome takes forever to launch but not Edge. Went through all troubleshooting tips. Installed MineCraft and same thing, does nothing for a couple minutes before launching. As I said I’ve just restored Windows....
  9. Windows 10 takes 1 minute to boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 takes 1 minute to boot: Hello everyone, I have a lenovo y50 laptop with some decent specs: (i7-4700HQ, 8 GB Ram, Gtx 860m, 1TB HDD + 8 GB SSHD [Potential Problem Cause]). The HDD is WDC WD10S21X-24R1BT0-SSHD-8GB I never remember that my laptop had better boot times than 40 seconds. Every...
  10. Wake up from sleep taking 1 - 2 minutes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Wake up from sleep taking 1 - 2 minutes: When I open the lid on my laptop the lights all come on but then it takes 1 - 2 minutes for the desktop to appear. Just a black screen. I have it set to sleep when the lid closes. I did a factory install recovery and then put on Windows 10. I have checked all the...