Windows 10: Sometime Usb Mouse Stop Working when i plug my phone with usb Cable !

Discus and support Sometime Usb Mouse Stop Working when i plug my phone with usb Cable ! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my desktop have windows 10 2016 ltsb version. i have a usb mouse and it is plug n play and manufacturer doesn't have any driver for it. whenever i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LoverOfLove, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Sometime Usb Mouse Stop Working when i plug my phone with usb Cable !

my desktop have windows 10 2016 ltsb version.
    i have a usb mouse and it is plug n play and manufacturer doesn't have any driver for it.
    whenever i plug my android phone with usb ,, sometime mouse stop working but light is on in mouse.changing port doesn't help and i've to restart my pc and only then my mouse work.this doesn't happen all the time when i plug my phone but it happen sometime. this pc is in a shop so i've to plug many phones so problem is big for me. and i also have seen this problem with usb printer.

pls suggest me how can i solve this problem...
    thank you very much....

:)

LoverOfLove, Dec 27, 2017

2. Connecting N80

sometimes when i plug in the usb cable to my phone nothing happens. usually the phone would ask which mode to go in, pc suite or the other data transfer etc. now when i plug in the usb nothing happens?! it doesnt recognize my phone or anything. but it
    was just working the other night? anyone know whats going on??

aleen---01, Dec 27, 2017
  3. neo1431 Win User
    n8 problem with wireless usb keyboard

there are 2AAA size baterry in the keyboard as well as in the mouse. i just plug the receiver in the pc usb port for them to function. but when i plug the receiver to the n8 using the usb cable provided,after 5-10 min,its lag until its stop responding.
    is my n8 a faulty one?

neo1431, Dec 27, 2017
Thema:

Sometime Usb Mouse Stop Working when i plug my phone with usb Cable !

1. Sometime Usb Mouse Stop Working when i plug my phone with usb Cable ! - Similar Threads - Sometime Usb Mouse

2. My USB device is not working when I plug it in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My USB device is not working when I plug it in.: I know it is not a USB issue because I've used multiple other USBs and they also don't work. I hear the sound that a USB is in use but I don't see the USB in file explorer. After a while I hear the USB disconnect then reconnect again....
  3. mouse stop working when usb drive plugged into to my windows 10 notebook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse stop working when usb drive plugged into to my windows 10 notebook: My wireless mouse stop working when usb drive plugged into to my windows 10 notebook.This question is listed as having been asked before but no resolution.I have checked for latest updates...
  4. USB mouse stops working when you plug in a USB thumb drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    USB mouse stops working when you plug in a USB thumb drive: Hi all, so I have WIndows 10Pro. I have an Anker USB 4 port hub. I am using a Microfot Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 5000. When I plug in a USB thumb drive into the USB port, my mouse and keyboard stop responding. As soon as I unplug the USB drive, everything comes back to...
  5. USB mouse stops working when USB flash drive is plugged in.

USB mouse stops working when USB flash drive is plugged in.: Hello. I have a problem with my USB 3.0 ports on 2 of my PCs. Problem description: Windows 10 Pro, genuine, with latest updates, latest drivers original, not driverpack or other s*** and BIOS. System is on WD NVMe SSD on one PC and Samsung sata SSD on the other one....
  6. HID compliant USB mouse sometimes recognized as plugged in but not working

HID compliant USB mouse sometimes recognized as plugged in but not working: I am on Windows 10 Home version 1903, and I have been experiencing an issue where my USB mouse does not work. It is an Acer wireless optical mouse, though I doubt that matters since the issue persists even after swapping out the mouse. The mouse appears on the list of...
  7. USB mouse stops working when HDMI cable connected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB mouse stops working when HDMI cable connected: I have a Microsoft mouse remote connected through a usb port. When I connect a HDMI cable the mouse stops working. The pad on the laptop works but not the remote mouse. Any advise to get remote mouse to work? submitted by /u/BuleMike [link] [comments]...
  8. USB mouse stopped working

USB mouse stopped working: Why has my usb mouse stopped working now that I have downloaded the latest update for windows 10? It is driving me insane. It works in chrome and when I move the list of emails received, but will not work inside the emails. I have tried all the suggestions going (including...
  9. Keyboard and mouse stop working when I plug in a USB flash drive.

Keyboard and mouse stop working when I plug in a USB flash drive.: Today I bought a 32GB flash drive and when I plug it in my mouse loses power and my keyboard wont accept input (lights are still on) Ive tried it on several computers and they all work fine. I changed out the keyboard and mouse and now the mouse still works while the...
  10. USB Mouse | Stopped Working

USB Mouse | Stopped Working: Hi! My USB mouse was working perfectly all morning. Everything was fine up until I restarted my laptop. I've looked online and through posts on here and nothing seems to work. The USB mouse works with my other laptop that I rarely use, but it doesn't respond to my primary...