Windows 10: sometimes 69GB free and sometimes 91GB free // where you think is the problem...?

Discus and support sometimes 69GB free and sometimes 91GB free // where you think is the problem...? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my SSD shows sometimes out of space [RED] 15-20GB FREE C:/ sometimes 69GB free and sometimes 91GB free // where you think is the problem...? I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AndreasGeorgiou2, May 24, 2020.

1. sometimes 69GB free and sometimes 91GB free // where you think is the problem...?

my SSD shows sometimes out of space [RED] 15-20GB FREE C:/

sometimes 69GB free and sometimes 91GB free // where you think is the problem...?

I have some RAM PROBLEMS --- SEE HERE:

https://answers.microsoft.com/

sometimes 69GB free and sometimes 91GB free  // where you think is the problem...? 50625490-cf02-4700-93cc-27249f52aa84?upload=true.png

sometimes 69GB free and sometimes 91GB free  // where you think is the problem...? 423b88d1-d9e6-4838-a623-182d1140e6cc?upload=true.png

:)

AndreasGeorgiou2, May 24, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

How do I locate my 69GB of music?

OK, if the music does exist on your PC, there is an easy way to find it By default, Windows File Explorer makes it hard to find data, there is a free utility called TreeView which will show you the size of folders on your system. If you have 69GB of music,
    you will see it immediately using that utility Click this link to download TreeView: All Products | JAM Software Open the utility as Administrator, point it to your C Drive, wait for the list to build and see if any folders are large enough to contain
    69GB. Failing that, point the utility to your M drive and do the same. If your music is indeed on your PC, that utility will find it . . .

DaveM121, May 24, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 24, 2020
  4. YOU
    You Win User

sometimes 69GB free and sometimes 91GB free // where you think is the problem...?

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • sometimes 69GB free and sometimes 91GB free  // where you think is the problem...? [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

• sometimes 69GB free and sometimes 91GB free  // where you think is the problem...? [​IMG]
    3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

Thema:

1. sometimes 69GB free and sometimes 91GB free // where you think is the problem...? - Similar Threads - sometimes 69GB free

2. Problems with Free/Busy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Free/Busy: Background 2 sites Site A - Online Exchange Office 356 Site B - On-Premise Exchange 2013 Fully patched on 2012 R2The organization relationship was set up and working we could see Free/Busy both ways. All of a sudden Site B can no longer see site A's status but Site A can see...
  3. Problems with Free/Busy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Free/Busy: Background 2 sites Site A - Online Exchange Office 356 Site B - On-Premise Exchange 2013 Fully patched on 2012 R2The organization relationship was set up and working we could see Free/Busy both ways. All of a sudden Site B can no longer see site A's status but Site A can see...
  4. Wifi Icon - Sometimes You See The Icon & Sometimes You Don't!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Icon - Sometimes You See The Icon & Sometimes You Don't!!!: I have a wifi icon the like to play hide and seek!!! Because sometimes it's in the Settings and sometimes it disappears! So, how do I get it to remain permanently where it should be? Thank you. Regards,...
  5. Websites sometimes load and sometimes not

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Websites sometimes load and sometimes not: I have freshly installed Windows 10 Pro Version 1909 on my laptop. I've connected to my home wi-fi which works well without any problems on other devices and on the same machine with other Linux operating systems. Only on Windows, websites sometimes load, sometimes do not...
  6. AVG Free Problems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AVG Free Problems: Hi all. Just upgraded to Edge and I've reinstalled all of my previous antivirus. All seem to be working well (Malwarebytes and Spybot) except for AVG Free. For some reason whenever I double click on the icon I get the blue spinning circle to show that it's "thinking about...
  7. Fast startup sometime on sometime off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Fast startup sometime on sometime off: I have activated the Fast startup option on my PC, but sometimes my PC boots normally, sometimes it boots fast. I noticed when the shutdown sometimes the screen turns off first before the machine is completely off (like if fast startup is turned on) and sometimes it also dies...
  8. Mystery of the "sometimes" driver (sometimes works, sometimes not)..?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mystery of the "sometimes" driver (sometimes works, sometimes not)..?: I have this old-ish Midi interface. The last driver was a windows 8 driver. So, I restart in unsigned driver mode and browse manually to the driver. I made alterations in the .INF file so Win10 would be happier. Win10 loads it up but complains. So a bit sad I do a normal...
  9. Is the free upgarde transferable? I think not.

in Windows 10 Support
    Is the free upgarde transferable? I think not.: This has been debated in numerous threads so instead or replying in all those I started this one. Some of you have noticed like me that you got a generic/common product code. Future activation on a clean install for the free upgrade is tied to the hardware and your Microsoft...
  10. Logs, you scare me sometimes...

in Windows 10 Support
    Logs, you scare me sometimes...: Since a few days I've been peeking inside the logs that Windows make... and all those entries. I wonder where they are all good for. And most are warnings about things of which I think: BRRR! Did my PC do that?! Most of the time I'm just hanging around the internet or I game...