Windows 10: Sometimes a different kind of sound my lap makes ?

Discus and support Sometimes a different kind of sound my lap makes ? in Cortana to solve the problem; Most of the times when i put my lap on charge it makes some differnet kind of sound. what is it and how to solve it.... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by diwakardiwaWE, May 27, 2019.

1. Sometimes a different kind of sound my lap makes ?

Most of the times when i put my lap on charge it makes some differnet kind of sound. what is it and how to solve it.

:)

diwakardiwaWE, May 27, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sometimes a different kind of sound my lap makes ? :p

cadaveca, May 27, 2019
  3. lap top making an alarm sound

Good afternoon every body

I lap top acer, is making an alarm sound, I was hacked last weekend and now I have nothing but problems with it. I have run viruses checker, but no luck. There was a viruses on it last week but windows viruses check found it and deleted it. also my computer
    has only black and white no colour.

Thank you for your help with this matter

Maggie T

MargaretTallett, May 27, 2019
  4. fireberd Win User

Sometimes a different kind of sound my lap makes ?

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, May 27, 2019
Thema:

Sometimes a different kind of sound my lap makes ?

1. Sometimes a different kind of sound my lap makes ? - Similar Threads - Sometimes different kind

2. No sound coming through my lap top

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound coming through my lap top: No Sound while playing / windows media player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-coming-through-my-lap-top/26098ab5-8745-41a6-bfd0-138894979e0c
  3. No sound coming through my lap top

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No sound coming through my lap top: No Sound while playing / windows media player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-coming-through-my-lap-top/26098ab5-8745-41a6-bfd0-138894979e0c
  4. No sound coming through my lap top

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. there is no sound on my lap top

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    there is no sound on my lap top: I have no sound on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-sound-on-my-lap-top/189bb222-85e5-4397-8db4-70d42275c62b
  6. changing different kinds of mouses

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    changing different kinds of mouses: this will be short. where is the button in the top left corner that lets you change your kinds of mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-different-kinds-of-mouses/19fa057b-66c6-4069-861d-ef4911df5f1d
  7. no sound on lap top

no sound on lap top: hi my computer says that I have no speakers or headphones plugged. I have done the usual but to no effect. I had this problem a few months ago and someone kindly sent me a fix. After the last recent windows 10 update this fix has gone can someone help thanks...
  8. sometimes no sound

sometimes no sound: I have a HP pavilion Elite and when I stream CNBC I get sound but when I stream a local channel I don't get sound. I also get sound when using iTunes. I also get sound when streaming some other cable channels. I check control panel sounds and it says my devices are working...
  9. My computer sometimes freezes and make buzzing sound for 1-2 seconds!!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My computer sometimes freezes and make buzzing sound for 1-2 seconds!!: Hello, I never had an issue with my pc untill couple days ago, it started to freeze and make buzzing sound for couple seconds about every 10 minutes while playing games or watching a movie! PC specs: » CPU : Intel® Core™ i7-4790K Processor @ 4.00 GHz » Videocard :...
  10. Different kinds of Powershell?

in Windows 10 Support
    Different kinds of Powershell?: I've recently used Powershell, but there appear to be several different versions of this utility. Some of them work--some of them merely report not being able to find something or call up something else. For instance, when I call up Powershell from an elevated command prompt,...