Windows 10: Sometimes disappearing, sometime frozen mouse

Discus and support Sometimes disappearing, sometime frozen mouse in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a Toshiba laptop, everything was working well as it has done for the last couple of years, but suddenly my mouse started to sometimes disappear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/voiceoverguyuk, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Sometimes disappearing, sometime frozen mouse

I have a Toshiba laptop, everything was working well as it has done for the last couple of years, but suddenly my mouse started to sometimes disappear and sometime freeze. I have tried everything I could think of and it’s still happening. I was wondering whether anyone has had the same problem and has any idea how to fix it?

submitted by /u/voiceoverguyuk
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/voiceoverguyuk, Jun 4, 2020

2. mouse pointer disappears

Hi,

There are different reasons why your mouse pointer disappears. For us to properly isolate the issue, we need the following information:

• Have you made any changes on your PC prior to the issue?
    • Can you please provide the troubleshooting steps that you've done to resolve the concern?

In the meantime, we recommend you to perform the basic troubleshooting steps provided below:

• Unplug and plug your mouse from your device.
    • Try to use another mouse and check if the same issue occurs.
    • Update your mouse drivers. To know more information about updating drivers in Windows 10, click this
      link.

Gerdimae Sal, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Mouse cursor disappeared

Hello Ruby,

This issue may arise due to an outdated mouse driver or conflicting programs. To address your concern, we suggest that you refer to the troubleshooting steps provided by
    Ashish Sondhi on this thread link.

Let us know if you require further assistance.

Hector Mad, Jun 4, 2020
  4. ET125 Win User

Sometimes disappearing, sometime frozen mouse

Frozen Mouse

If mouse is frozen I can't select from the device manager options

ET125, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Sometimes disappearing, sometime frozen mouse

1. Sometimes disappearing, sometime frozen mouse - Similar Threads - Sometimes disappearing sometime

2. Mouse cursor sometimes disappears behind an application window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor sometimes disappears behind an application window: Occasionally my mouse cursor disappears behind an application window. I am running Windows 11.I've enabled showing the cursor when pressing the Ctrl key and this still works. When I hover the place where the cursor should be over buttons etc, they still show they are...
  3. Mouse cursor sometimes disappears behind an application window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursor sometimes disappears behind an application window: Occasionally my mouse cursor disappears behind an application window. I am running Windows 11.I've enabled showing the cursor when pressing the Ctrl key and this still works. When I hover the place where the cursor should be over buttons etc, they still show they are...
  4. Sometimes mouse unfocuses

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sometimes mouse unfocuses: Sometimes when i try to go on a app or click something it wont click i find myself having to press right click then it refocuses on the home screen then i am able to click...
  5. Sometimes mouse unfocuses

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sometimes mouse unfocuses: Sometimes when i try to go on a app or click something it wont click i find myself having to press right click then it refocuses on the home screen then i am able to click...
  6. Sometimes mouse unfocuses

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Resume from sleep by mouse sometimes works, sometimes not

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Resume from sleep by mouse sometimes works, sometimes not: So since resume from sleep was introduced (perhaps 1990s), it always has had it share of problems. Now, on my Windows 10 system sleep and resume from sleep work as I want, except sometimes resume does not work. I have tried to pinpoint the cause for it, but I have no idea...
  8. Resume from sleep by mouse sometimes works, sometimes not

in Windows 10 Support
    Resume from sleep by mouse sometimes works, sometimes not: So since resume from sleep was introduced (perhaps 1990s), it always has had it share of problems. Now, on my Windows 10 system sleep and resume from sleep work as I want, except sometimes resume does not work. I have tried to pinpoint the cause for it, but I have no idea...
  9. but sometimes mouse freezes and sometimes appear error in attachment

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    but sometimes mouse freezes and sometimes appear error in attachment: My PC has Windows 10 Home but sometimes mouse freezes and sometimes appear error in attachment both needed HARD SHUT-DOWN [keep press shutdown 4-5 seconds] what to do? [IMG]...
  10. lag on mouse sometimes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    lag on mouse sometimes: Hello when i upgrade my windows seven to ten, i face usually with mouse lag, this is not ever, but usually i see this when i run system for 5hours.. in seven i was okay, but in ten windows i see this issue usually. Thanks. 57959