Windows 10: Sometimes I can see this disturbance on the screen not only on Whatsapp but in many other...

Discus and support Sometimes I can see this disturbance on the screen not only on Whatsapp but in many other... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I can see some disturbance in the screen? How to remove it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by The Little, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Sometimes I can see this disturbance on the screen not only on Whatsapp but in many other...

Sometimes I can see this disturbance on the screen not only on Whatsapp but in many other... 89490717-7d80-41ce-bc5a-1046b16e3bfc?upload=true.png

I can see some disturbance in the screen? How to remove it?

:)

The Little, Aug 6, 2020

2. WhatsApp does not read the contacts from the phone directory.

This might be an old issue that keeps coming back.

Whatsapp was not seeing updated or new contacts added to my Lumia phone's list (People - MS account); sometimes it would not even add a new contact when I got a msg/call from a new contact or it would keep suggesting saving the new contact; other times I
    would only show the phone number, not the name added to the phone list.

I tried solutions suggested online but nothing worked. Some posts suggested to uninstall and then reinstall Whatsapp. I was afraid of losing my contact's history, so I didn't try it (but I was going to, next).

This is how I solved it:

- went to Phone's Settings > Privacy > Contacts (apps allowed to use the phone's contacts) and disabled Whatsapp

- restarted the phone and opened Whatsapp (all names were gone; only phone numbers identified my contacts)

- closed Whatsapp and went back to the previous settings and re-enabled Whatsapp

- reopened Whatsapp - all contacts are now the way they are supposed to be (as on People's contact list)

I hope this can help someone. Thanks!

CsesioM..., Aug 6, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Unable to scroll a long message in WhatsApp while typing

Ok, I will check for an update.
    It's with WhatsApp only.
    Clearing cache, ok I'll check that.

P4-630, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Bali15 Win User

Sometimes I can see this disturbance on the screen not only on Whatsapp but in many other...

WhatsApp/WhatsApp Plus is not working in my Nokia X

GUIDE TO INSTALL WHATSAPP IN NOKIA X

AND XL .

IF YOU ALREADY UPDATED TO LATEST VERSION AND

SEE NOT SUPPORTED ERROR GO TO STEP 2ND

FIRST STEP - uninstall your previous version of

whatsapp

And download latest version of whatsapp

Install it on your nokia x or xl , Verify ur no.

After this it will show "your device not supported "

Bt no tension ... all you have done ...

Slide nokia nokia x or xl home screen to left and open recent ... whare you can find

any whatsapp or recent whatsapp msg ... just

click on that and it will open ... to chat with

another friend simply click back or new msg option ...

If u dont find any recent msg then u can ask your

friend to msg you on whatsapp..

Thanks

Don't hesitate to ask anything

STEP 2= To open it directly u have to enable whatsapp

widget ...

To enable it go to home screen and long click on

any icon for few second. After that 2 soft touch

buttons

will pop-up click on right side button .like [][]

this.. and

select whatsapp from the list ...select

whatsapp unread msg

widget the first one in list

After this you see whatsapp widget on home

screen. Click on upper side ,"whatsapp" to

open directly ... don't use whatsapp icon use

widget ...

Plz plz plz

GIVE YOUR VALUABLE COMMENTS so that it can be search from Google and can be helpful for other also.

THANKS

Moderator's note: We removed the link provided in the post. Links that lead to file sharing sites and 3rd party app downloads aren't allowed in the forum. We also had to remove the non-English part of the message as this community is designed for English
    support only.

Bali15, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Sometimes I can see this disturbance on the screen not only on Whatsapp but in many other...

1. Sometimes I can see this disturbance on the screen not only on Whatsapp but in many other... - Similar Threads - Sometimes disturbance screen

2. I can only see games in full screen mode./

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can only see games in full screen mode./: I know this may be a simple issue to some but I just cant seem to figure out what the issue is.For the last week or so whenever I try to play a game it HAS to be in full screen mode otherwise it will be a black screen except a strip at the bottom where the taskbar would be.I...
  3. I can only see games in full screen mode./

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can only see games in full screen mode./: I know this may be a simple issue to some but I just cant seem to figure out what the issue is.For the last week or so whenever I try to play a game it HAS to be in full screen mode otherwise it will be a black screen except a strip at the bottom where the taskbar would be.I...
  4. I can only see my taskbar and I cannot see my cursor and every other app.

I can only see my taskbar and I cannot see my cursor and every other app.: I can only see applications opened on the taskbar but I cannot see anything else like the app details, cursor and every app on the background. How can I fix this?...
  5. Why can I not see my own wifi in my laptop connection list but i can see many others

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can I not see my own wifi in my laptop connection list but i can see many others: I cannot see my own wifi router 3 feet away in my laptop connection list but I can see many other connections. All drivers are up to date. Resetting the router and modem doesn't help. all my devices connect correctly except my laptop. What can I do to fix this issue?....
  6. Why can I not see my own wifi in my laptop connection list but i can see many others

Why can I not see my own wifi in my laptop connection list but i can see many others: I cannot see my own wifi router 3 feet away in my laptop connection list but I can see many other connections. All drivers are up to date. Resetting the router and modem doesn't help. all my devices connect correctly except my laptop. What can I do to fix this issue?....
  7. Why can I not see my own wifi in my laptop connection list but i can see many others

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why can I not see my own wifi in my laptop connection list but i can see many others: i cannot see my own wifi in my laptop connection list but i can see many others https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-i-not-see-my-own-wifi-in-my-laptop/a9072566-85a7-4611-9f5b-88aad288454d
  8. Wndows computer can only see other Windows computers

Wndows computer can only see other Windows computers: Hi folks I'm tempted to chuck this whole latest update into the Bin Computer can see ALL other Windows machines on network including an XP VM and can access shares. It now can't see ANY NAS / Linux servers (have 2) Nas servers can see via SAMBA this Windows computer...
  9. Can Only See other Network Devices on Wired Connection

Can Only See other Network Devices on Wired Connection: I've just got a new laptop, and have set up all the sharing as I have on my other machines. so the desktop can be seen across other devices in the network. However the it can only see other computers on the network, and they can only see it, when it's on a wired connection to...
  10. Sometimes computer enters boot loop, other times I see black screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Sometimes computer enters boot loop, other times I see black screen: Hello, Recently, I think it was January, my computer started facing issues while booting. I could not determine the cause of the issue, but I have found a workaround that "fixes" it temporarily (once). Once I press the power button on my computer there are generally...