Windows 10: Sometimes I don't know what to do

Discus and support Sometimes I don't know what to do in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; One of my colleagues can't open .pst file. She is using MS Outlook 2013. Only yesterday hers .pst file was fine. 92750 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ClorindaAngelil, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Sometimes I don't know what to do

One of my colleagues can't open .pst file. She is using MS Outlook 2013. Only yesterday hers .pst file was fine.

:)

ClorindaAngelil, Sep 3, 2017
  2. petrib Win User

I don't know what to do with this N80

You might start by telling us what, exactly you're trying to do (step by step) and what happens (including any and all error messages word for word).

Other than that, it is hard to say what you're missing (and there's no point in repeating instructions in other posts or the User Guide that work for other people).

petrib, Sep 3, 2017
  3. weldsousa Win User
    I don't know what to do with this N80

Hi there:

Could anyone help me with my N80 plz. I'm having a problem to connect it to my WLAN. I had a loook at all the previous posts and followed all the instructions but still no luck. It doesn't connect at all. Pleasa Please can anyone help me.

weldsousa, Sep 3, 2017
  4. Sometimes I don't know what to do

Caledon Ken, Sep 3, 2017
  5. Can't open from Outlook? Corrupted message? Do they use that same account on any other PC? If yes, you could export the PST file on the working PC and then import it into outlook on the one that's not working. You may lose some mail, depends on how they sync and other settings.

alphanumeric, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Sometimes I don't know what to do

1. Sometimes I don't know what to do - Similar Threads - Sometimes don't

2. Specific laptop keys sometimes work, sometimes don't

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Specific laptop keys sometimes work, sometimes don't: I have a Dell Inspiron 13 5310 laptop for 2 years now. Recentlyabout 2 weeks now I have had a problem with my keyboard. Sometimes specific sets of keys stop working. Most of the time, it is m,y,n,h,j,u. The other time it is space, enter, backspace but rarely. Then it starts...
  3. Specific laptop keys sometimes work, sometimes don't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Specific laptop keys sometimes work, sometimes don't: I have a Dell Inspiron 13 5310 laptop for 2 years now. Recentlyabout 2 weeks now I have had a problem with my keyboard. Sometimes specific sets of keys stop working. Most of the time, it is m,y,n,h,j,u. The other time it is space, enter, backspace but rarely. Then it starts...
  4. Specific laptop keys sometimes work, sometimes don't

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC sometimes boots sometimes don't. When it doesn't, it shows the "Reboot and Select Proper...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC sometimes boots sometimes don't. When it doesn't, it shows the "Reboot and Select Proper...: Hello! So my PC recently got refreshed after 6 years and I installed a fresh SSD and HDD after the old HDD died. Windows 10 is installed on the SSD. Recently, sometimes my PC becomes totally unresponsive and not responding when being used. nothing can be interacted except the...
  6. PC sometimes boots sometimes don't. When it doesn't, it shows the "Reboot and Select Proper...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC sometimes boots sometimes don't. When it doesn't, it shows the "Reboot and Select Proper...: Hello! So my PC recently got refreshed after 6 years and I installed a fresh SSD and HDD after the old HDD died. Windows 10 is installed on the SSD. Recently, sometimes my PC becomes totally unresponsive and not responding when being used. nothing can be interacted except the...
  7. PC sometimes boots sometimes don't. When it doesn't, it shows the "Reboot and Select Proper...

8. This PC and Outlook desktop shortcuts sometimes don't open when I click on them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This PC and Outlook desktop shortcuts sometimes don't open when I click on them: I recently bought a new PC Dell that has Windows 11 and Microsoft Office 2021 for Home and Business. For some reason, two of my desktop shortcuts "This PC" and "Microsoft Outlook" don't always open immediately when I click on them; sometimes they seem "frozen" and won't open,...
  9. This PC and Outlook desktop shortcuts sometimes don't open when I click on them

This PC and Outlook desktop shortcuts sometimes don't open when I click on them: I recently bought a new PC Dell that has Windows 11 and Microsoft Office 2021 for Home and Business. For some reason, two of my desktop shortcuts "This PC" and "Microsoft Outlook" don't always open immediately when I click on them; sometimes they seem "frozen" and won't open,...
  10. Sometimes windows 11 desktop icons don't click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sometimes windows 11 desktop icons don't click: I do not click on the icons on the desktop, after pressing the search icon or the widget icon on the taskbar, the problem is fixed only when I return to the desktop. fix this problem now it's very annoying. It's been a few months and you still haven't fixed this problem.They...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. spatialaudiolicensesrv.exe