Windows 10: Sometimes I have to use I Pad

Discus and support Sometimes I have to use I Pad in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; There are times when for example paying a speeding ticket, that Microsoft will not pass processing but IPad will. I am a loyal Microsoft customer... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MarkWylie1, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Sometimes I have to use I Pad

There are times when for example paying a speeding ticket, that Microsoft will not pass processing but IPad will. I am a loyal Microsoft customer since Desert Storm. Is such a security flaw?

:)

MarkWylie1, Oct 7, 2019

2. Number pad that comes with Sculpt wireless keyboard.

Hi,

This problem may occur due to an outdated or corrupted device driver. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Is the number pad device visible on Device Manager?
    • Is the wireless keyboard working on your computer?

Meanwhile, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article
    . It contains information and basic troubleshooting steps regarding keyboard problems in Windows.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Mouse pad turn off windows 10 on a HP laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please reply: What happens when you try disabling the mouse pad? Do you receive any error message?

You can also disable your mouse pad by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right-click on the Mouse driver and click on Disable.
    • A prompt will appear, click yes.
    I would also suggest you update the driver from the device manager.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Sometimes I have to use I Pad

Touch Pad Not working

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

From what you have mentioned, I would suggest you to try these steps to see if it resolves the issue

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your touch pad.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Method 2: Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the latest available drivers on manufacturer's website in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Rajeshwari_Patil, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Sometimes I have to use I Pad

1. Sometimes I have to use I Pad - Similar Threads - Sometimes Pad

2. Only Discord Call audio is playing sometimes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only Discord Call audio is playing sometimes: thats all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/only-discord-call-audio-is-playing-sometimes/4e2a16db-3a70-4525-bec3-ed50d30a030a
  3. Only Discord Call audio is playing sometimes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Only Discord Call audio is playing sometimes: thats all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/only-discord-call-audio-is-playing-sometimes/4e2a16db-3a70-4525-bec3-ed50d30a030a
  4. PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time: So for the past few weeks my pc will crash after playing a game for a few minutes and has crashed while looking at my event viewer as well. I've tested on different games and they crash on all. The screen goes black and restarts like normal. I have ran diagnostics on ram and...
  5. PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time

PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time: So for the past few weeks my pc will crash after playing a game for a few minutes and has crashed while looking at my event viewer as well. I've tested on different games and they crash on all. The screen goes black and restarts like normal. I have ran diagnostics on ram and...
  6. one of my number keys and the volume keys sometimes stop working completely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    one of my number keys and the volume keys sometimes stop working completely: i was just chilling, typing, when my 2 key stopped working. after some time, it worked again, but then it stopped. same with the volume key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-of-my-number-keys-and-the-volume-keys/bed3b001-267f-47a0-8649-bf5fde4d3489
  7. when my laptop plugged in charger and browsing at a time sometimes my keyboard mouse pad...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when my laptop plugged in charger and browsing at a time sometimes my keyboard mouse pad...: when my laptop plugged in charger and browsing at a time sometimes my keyboard mouse pad not working.now what can I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-my-laptop-plugged-in-charger-and-browsing-at/4e862e88-b077-4273-9ba6-4e7a561379ef
  8. when my laptop plugged in charger and browsing at a time sometimes my keyboard mouse pad...

when my laptop plugged in charger and browsing at a time sometimes my keyboard mouse pad...: when my laptop plugged in charger and browsing at a time sometimes my keyboard mouse pad not working.now what can I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-my-laptop-plugged-in-charger-and-browsing-at/4e862e88-b077-4273-9ba6-4e7a561379ef
  9. when my laptop plugged in charger and browsing at a time sometimes my keyboard mouse pad...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Mouse pad sometimes is multi touch???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pad sometimes is multi touch???: I have a Toshiba L735-11X and I don't know whether it's a Toshiba thing or Windows thing or what it has a Synaptics driver for the mouse but sometimes the mouse seems to be multi touch so I can scroll up and down but other times it doesn't allow me to scroll up and down using...