Windows 10: Sometimes I open roblox and it crashes

Discus and support Sometimes I open roblox and it crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Source Windows10Universal.exe Summary Stopped responding and was closed Date ‎12/‎08/‎2020 11:51 Status Report sent Description A problem caused... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PetrifiedAstronaut, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Sometimes I open roblox and it crashes

Source
    Windows10Universal.exe

Summary
    Stopped responding and was closed

Date
    ‎12/‎08/‎2020 11:51

Status
    Report sent

Description
    A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.
    Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ROBLOXCORPORATION.ROBLOX_2.442.16156.0_x86__55nm5eh3cm0pr\Windows10Universal.exe

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: MoAppHang
    Package Full Name: ROBLOXCORPORATION.ROBLOX_2.442.16156.0_x86__55nm5eh3cm0pr
    Application Name: praid:App
    Application Version: 0.0.0.0
    Application Timestamp: 5f235f38
    Hang Signature: dbce
    Hang Type: 2097152
    OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 2057
    Additional Hang Signature 1: dbce0edaec6831dcfcde323a3ebe93b6
    Additional Hang Signature 2: d4b8
    Additional Hang Signature 3: d4b8dc10253fdaaf43ec20a8f5a68430
    Additional Hang Signature 4: dbce
    Additional Hang Signature 5: dbce0edaec6831dcfcde323a3ebe93b6
    Additional Hang Signature 6: d4b8
    Additional Hang Signature 7: d4b8dc10253fdaaf43ec20a8f5a68430

:)

PetrifiedAstronaut, Aug 13, 2020
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Aug 13, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 13, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Sometimes I open roblox and it crashes

QuickBooks crash while opening data file

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you have mentioned that after Windows and QuickBooks update whenever you open a data file in QuickBooks, it crashes. We would like to know if any other programs are crashing apart from QuickBooks.

I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Repair QuickBooks

I suggest you to try repairing QuickBooks and then open data file in it. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + R, to open
      Run
      dialog box.
    2. Type appwiz.cpl and click on
      OK
    3. Look for QuickBooks application from the list, right click on it and select
      Repair.
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the repair process.

If repairing QuickBooks didn’t fix the issue, please refer Method 2.

Method 2: Open Sample data file

You can try opening a Sample data file in QuickBooks and check if QuickBooks crash. If QuickBooks didn’t crash while opening Sample data file, I suspect that the data file that you are trying to open is causing the crash. In this case, I suggest you
    to contact the
    QuickBooks support
    team.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

Sometimes I open roblox and it crashes

1. Sometimes I open roblox and it crashes - Similar Threads - Sometimes open roblox

2. Roblox is crashing as soon as i am opening it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox is crashing as soon as i am opening it: So like as soon as i am opening the game the app just closes without any error, i have tried both the player as well as the Microsoft store version, there is a difference the Roblox player needs to closed from the task manger before we close it from the task manger we can...
  3. Roblox is crashing as soon as i am opening it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox is crashing as soon as i am opening it: So like as soon as i am opening the game the app just closes without any error, i have tried both the player as well as the Microsoft store version, there is a difference the Roblox player needs to closed from the task manger before we close it from the task manger we can...
  4. Roblox sometimes crash when I open the application

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Roblox sometimes crash when I open the application: Hi, I'm using roblox but i downloaded on microsoft store sometimes when it loads and crash please help.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-sometimes-crash-when-i-open-the-application/b5a8de47-eed2-4757-a9df-3094c09cdcce
  5. Roblox sometimes crash when I open the application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox sometimes crash when I open the application: Hi, I'm using roblox but i downloaded on microsoft store sometimes when it loads and crash please help.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-sometimes-crash-when-i-open-the-application/b5a8de47-eed2-4757-a9df-3094c09cdcce
  6. Roblox sometimes crash when I open the application

7. Roblox crashing when I open it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox crashing when I open it: I downloaded roblox from Microsoft Store but it's crashing when I click to open it i don't know what's happening it started happening since I inserted an SSD in my pc and rested it many other games are also not downloading plz help...
  8. Roblox crashing when I open it

Roblox crashing when I open it: I downloaded roblox from Microsoft Store but it's crashing when I click to open it i don't know what's happening it started happening since I inserted an SSD in my pc and rested it many other games are also not downloading plz help...
  9. Roblox Sometimes Causing BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Roblox Sometimes Causing BSODs: Hello, I've played Roblox for years and never had any problems until recently. I will open a game and it will generally be fine, but sometimes when I tab back to the game my computer will get a BSOD with "System_Service_Expectation" As the error code. I had this happen twice...
  10. Computer crash + Roblox won't open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crash + Roblox won't open: This took place a little while after school. I was watching Youtube enjoying my day until my laptop crashed randomly. I thought nothing of it and decided to play Roblox after my computer restarted because i was bored. When i opened the file, it came up with this. how do i fix...