Windows 10: Sometimes my laptop won’t open the “enter password” thing and will stuck here and no matter...

Discus and support Sometimes my laptop won’t open the “enter password” thing and will stuck here and no matter... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MAYHASo [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MAYHASo, Oct 17, 2020 at 11:12 AM.

1. Sometimes my laptop won’t open the “enter password” thing and will stuck here and no matter...

2. zbook Win User

Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Which steps did you perform? Was this from a clean boot?
    Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste this command: shutdown /r /o /f /t 00
    It will boot to the recovery options or windows advanced troubleshooting menu.
    Click troubleshooting and click reset this computer. You will be saving files. Applications and programs will be removed. Windows will be reinstalled.
    Enter your windows logon password.
    You will see getting things ready with rotating dots.
    Click resetting this PC.
    It will then display the HP logo with resetting this PC with rotating dots and a percentage.

3. Trouble with search bar (won´t find data)

Hi Jan,

I Would suggest you follow the steps below and see if it helps:

Step 1: On the Search bar type “cmd”. Right Click on the Command Prompt option and select Run as Administrator. (If prompted for a password, type the password and click Allow)

Step 2: DISM TOOL

• Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
      and click Enter.
    • Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
      and click Enter.
    • Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
      and click Enter.
    For more information about DISM click on the link below:
    Fix Windows Update errors via DISM or System Update Readiness tool - Windows Server

Hope this helps. Please reply if you have further related issues.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Oct 17, 2020 at 11:15 AM
  4. Sometimes my laptop won’t open the “enter password” thing and will stuck here and no matter...

windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Thema:

Sometimes my laptop won’t open the “enter password” thing and will stuck here and no matter...

1. Sometimes my laptop won’t open the “enter password” thing and will stuck here and no matter... - Similar Threads - Sometimes laptop won’t

2. My laptop lock screen is not giving time to enter my password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My laptop lock screen is not giving time to enter my password: I'm using lenovo windows 10 pro laptop. My lock screen is not waiting even a second to enter my password and showing incorrect password again it is automatically clicking ok button then the same repeats for Somewhile. After 5 or 10 seconds it waits and this time it...
  3. Laptop shuts down after entering password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Laptop shuts down after entering password: I have a laptop and it keeps on shutting down after I enter the correct password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-shuts-down-after-entering-password/da9d9d3b-378a-40e4-8656-f3c0f4469381
  4. thing stuck

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    thing stuck: so on laptops the touch has a left and right click button. those are covers for a button that sends the signal to the computer that it should left or right click. my cover came loose and i put next to the fulcrum to open or close the laptop. now that cover is stuck between...
  5. My app won’t open

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My app won’t open: I did an open upon installation and after it opened I made a project and exported it to my desktop. After I clicked out of app it wouldn’t let me reopen it. Once I click on it, it appears as if it’s going to start, but then shuts down. How do I fix this? submitted by...
  6. Stuck on thing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on thing: Hello! Im stuck on a thing that says “Boot Device Not Found Please install an operating system on your hard disk. Hard disk - 3FO F2 System Diagnostics For more information, please visit: www.hp.com/go/techcenter/startup” I need help to get out of this page. Any suggestions?...
  7. My Windows 10 laptop says my password is wrong but I'm entering the correct password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My Windows 10 laptop says my password is wrong but I'm entering the correct password: My Windows 10 laptop is telling me I'm entering the wrong password when I'm definitely entering the right password. I used it a day or two ago (although it was noticably - exceptionally - slower than normal) and left it in sleep mode. When it woke up I accidentally tried...
  8. My Laptop won’t work!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Laptop won’t work!: Hello, I have a Toshiba laptop that runs a windows 10 system. For the last two weeks it has been lagging. So I decided to reset it with choosing the option of deleting all of my files. The resetting process had only reached 5% and it stayed like this for two and a half...
  9. My Laptop won’t start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Laptop won’t start: I have an ASUS Laptop:[ATTACH] In the past days I’ve been trying to start my computer because, for some reason, it won’t start. I have tried the mayority of the option that the menu shows. I have not yet tried an external solution. Still, no solution.[IMG] The last thing I...
  10. password to enter

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    password to enter: Old password will not work and allow me to login at startup. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-to-enter/2a701d3b-e461-4447-aacd-80d95851da0a"