Windows 10: Sometimes my laptop won’t open the “enter password” thing and will stuck here and no matter...

Discus and support Sometimes my laptop won’t open the “enter password” thing and will stuck here and no matter... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MAYHASo [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MAYHASo, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Sometimes my laptop won’t open the “enter password” thing and will stuck here and no matter...

/u/MAYHASo, Oct 17, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Which steps did you perform? Was this from a clean boot?
    Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste this command: shutdown /r /o /f /t 00
    It will boot to the recovery options or windows advanced troubleshooting menu.
    Click troubleshooting and click reset this computer. You will be saving files. Applications and programs will be removed. Windows will be reinstalled.
    Enter your windows logon password.
    You will see getting things ready with rotating dots.
    Click resetting this PC.
    It will then display the HP logo with resetting this PC with rotating dots and a percentage.

zbook, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Trouble with search bar (won´t find data)

Hi Jan,

I Would suggest you follow the steps below and see if it helps:

Step 1: On the Search bar type “cmd”. Right Click on the Command Prompt option and select Run as Administrator. (If prompted for a password, type the password and click Allow)

Step 2: DISM TOOL

• Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
      and click Enter.
    • Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
      and click Enter.
    • Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
      and click Enter.
    For more information about DISM click on the link below:
    Fix Windows Update errors via DISM or System Update Readiness tool - Windows Server

Hope this helps. Please reply if you have further related issues.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Sometimes my laptop won’t open the “enter password” thing and will stuck here and no matter...

windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Sometimes my laptop won’t open the “enter password” thing and will stuck here and no matter...

1. Sometimes my laptop won’t open the “enter password” thing and will stuck here and no matter... - Similar Threads - Sometimes laptop won’t

2. Why won’t my laptop take my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won’t my laptop take my password: I recently just got old laptop out of storage and I’m trying to sign in to it but Microsoft isn’t taking the password that I’ve reset at least 5 times already. I’ve restarted my computer twice and updated it. Could it have anything to do with it being on an older version of...
  3. Why won’t my laptop take my password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won’t my laptop take my password: I recently just got old laptop out of storage and I’m trying to sign in to it but Microsoft isn’t taking the password that I’ve reset at least 5 times already. I’ve restarted my computer twice and updated it. Could it have anything to do with it being on an older version of...
  4. The things connected to my pc won’t turn on

The things connected to my pc won’t turn on: Whenever I start up my pc everything in it works but everything connected to it monitors mouse keyboard won’t turn in or light up I’ve tried turning it on and off and uplifting it but nothing will work...
  5. Windows 10 laptop stuck booting in safe mode and won’t accept password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 laptop stuck booting in safe mode and won’t accept password: Hi everyoneI would appreciate any and all help with my issue. I have a windows 10 laptop and to try and fix an issue with updating windows 10, I used msconfig to set my laptop to boot in safe mode. Since then it asks me for my windows password, I type that in and it won’t...
  6. Windows 10 laptop stuck booting in safe mode and won’t accept password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 laptop stuck booting in safe mode and won’t accept password: Hi everyoneI would appreciate any and all help with my issue. I have a windows 10 laptop and to try and fix an issue with updating windows 10, I used msconfig to set my laptop to boot in safe mode. Since then it asks me for my windows password, I type that in and it won’t...
  7. Laptop password enter screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop password enter screen: Hi, I have a Toshiba P55W-C laptop that's asking for a password upon powering on. The first thing that appears is a white on-screen keypad that ask for a passwordsee attached picture #1 . After a few attempts entering my password, it switches to a red banner error message...
  8. Laptop password enter screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop password enter screen: Hi, I have a Toshiba P55W-C laptop that's asking for a password upon powering on. The first thing that appears is a white on-screen keypad that ask for a passwordsee attached picture #1 . After a few attempts entering my password, it switches to a red banner error message...
  9. Laptop password enter screen

10. PC Stuck on enter password screen...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC Stuck on enter password screen...: So I have no idea what my password is as I always use a pin, but for some reason windows asked for my password... I tried Microsoft password, but I think this is a local password as that did not work. How do I get off the screen?! Thanks in advance submitted by...