Windows 10: Sometimes PC won't display anything when I turn it on

Discus and support Sometimes PC won't display anything when I turn it on in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey, This happened 4 or 5 times. Sometimes when I turn on my PC it doesn't show anything on the monitor, I've waited a few minutes but nothing comes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BicycleRow, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Sometimes PC won't display anything when I turn it on

Hey,

This happened 4 or 5 times. Sometimes when I turn on my PC it doesn't show anything on the monitor, I've waited a few minutes but nothing comes up. I must turn it off using the button on the case, because there's no other way, and then on again to fix it. I'm afraid that someday it won't boot at all. What could be causing this? Could it get to the point of not booting at all someday? Anyway way of fixing it? Also, I started like a few months ago to clean my registry and defrag my drives almost every day using cleaning utilities such as WIse Care 365 and Glary Utilities, and sometimes with the Windows one. Could that be what's causing it?

:)

BicycleRow, Dec 20, 2016

2. Nokia Belle FP1 Pros and Bugs.

When we connect the headphones, the display backlight just turns on but not completely and stays on always!

Also as I mentioned previously, sometimes the display won't turn off at all after locking, we need to restart to solve it but the problem returns back.

Srikanthsd, Dec 20, 2016
  3. Problems with the Camera on Windows 10

Sometimes when I turn my tablet on (Dell Venue 10 Pro) And use the camera app, it is totally black and won't work...

The camera light is on, but it doesn't show anything. When I try to take a photo anyway, it freezes and won't shut down for a long time. This also happens If I change cameras. Is there anything I can do??? (Besides look for an update that isn't there, I've
    checked before.)

NolanMacdonald, Dec 20, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

Sometimes PC won't display anything when I turn it on

Could be bunch of things, anything from bad PSU or capacitors on the motherboard. No software can do that if it won't show BIOS screen or get past it.

CountMike, Dec 20, 2016
  5. Well, then what? I should continue using it and just hope it won't get any worser?

BicycleRow, Dec 20, 2016
  6. CountMike New Member
    Well, I would take it apart, clean everything, check it all carefully and maybe try another PSU first.

CountMike, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Sometimes PC won't display anything when I turn it on

1. Sometimes PC won't display anything when I turn it on - Similar Threads - Sometimes won't display

2. Screen does not display anything when turned on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen does not display anything when turned on: When I turn on my laptop, nothing shows up on the screen. It seems to flash for a few seconds, but it’s barely noticeable and goes away. Is there anything I can do to fix this? also this is my fault, i had it in my backpack for several weeks, it also does not show damage in...
  3. Screen does not display anything when turned on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen does not display anything when turned on: When I turn on my laptop, nothing shows up on the screen. It seems to flash for a few seconds, but it’s barely noticeable and goes away. Is there anything I can do to fix this? also this is my fault, i had it in my backpack for several weeks, it also does not show damage in...
  4. My PC sometimes won't turn on from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC sometimes won't turn on from sleep: Hello! As the title says...My PC sometimes won't wake up from sleep. I can't wake it up by using keyboard, mouse or the powerbutton...Sometimes it wakes up normally by using literally anything, and sometimes I have to manually restart it Shutdown & Power On. The screen is...
  5. My PC sometimes won't turn on from sleep

My PC sometimes won't turn on from sleep: Hello! As the title says...My PC sometimes won't wake up from sleep. I can't wake it up by using keyboard, mouse or the powerbutton...Sometimes it wakes up normally by using literally anything, and sometimes I have to manually restart it Shutdown & Power On. The screen is...
  6. why does my PC turn crazy! sometimes when i turn it on??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does my PC turn crazy! sometimes when i turn it on??: sometimes when i turn my pc on, its been happening lately my mouse disconnects, and wont reconnect before i remove the USB and put it back. my headsets sound turns defective and sound way off, leaving this really bassy sound its a wireless "hyper X cloud 2" and pretty much...
  7. why does my PC turn crazy! sometimes when i turn it on??

why does my PC turn crazy! sometimes when i turn it on??: sometimes when i turn my pc on, its been happening lately my mouse disconnects, and wont reconnect before i remove the USB and put it back. my headsets sound turns defective and sound way off, leaving this really bassy sound its a wireless "hyper X cloud 2" and pretty much...
  8. Sometimes laptop won't turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sometimes laptop won't turn on: Hello! I have a problem. After buying a laptop, I installed different drivers and the system worked. But, my laptop sometimes won't wake up from sleep, this problem can be solved by restarting the laptop. Sometimes my laptop does not turn on, the keyboard starts to glow after...
  9. Sometimes laptop won't turn on

Sometimes laptop won't turn on: Hello! I have a problem. After buying a laptop, I installed different drivers and the system worked. But, my laptop sometimes won't wake up from sleep, this problem can be solved by restarting the laptop. Sometimes my laptop does not turn on, the keyboard starts to glow after...
  10. PC not displaying anything when I am turning it on after forcefully shutting it down from...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC not displaying anything when I am turning it on after forcefully shutting it down from...: So, I have a desktop pc running windows 10 version 21H1. I mistakenly sent my pc to sleep mode instead of shutting it down. After that I moved the mouse, pressed the keyboard keys and the power button too, but was not able to start it up again. So I pressed the power button...