Windows 10: Sometimes PC won't display anything when I turn it on

Discus and support Sometimes PC won't display anything when I turn it on in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey, This happened 4 or 5 times. Sometimes when I turn on my PC it doesn't show anything on the monitor, I've waited a few minutes but nothing comes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BicycleRow, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Sometimes PC won't display anything when I turn it on

Hey,

This happened 4 or 5 times. Sometimes when I turn on my PC it doesn't show anything on the monitor, I've waited a few minutes but nothing comes up. I must turn it off using the button on the case, because there's no other way, and then on again to fix it. I'm afraid that someday it won't boot at all. What could be causing this? Could it get to the point of not booting at all someday? Anyway way of fixing it? Also, I started like a few months ago to clean my registry and defrag my drives almost every day using cleaning utilities such as WIse Care 365 and Glary Utilities, and sometimes with the Windows one. Could that be what's causing it?

:)

BicycleRow, Dec 20, 2016

2. Nokia Belle FP1 Pros and Bugs.

When we connect the headphones, the display backlight just turns on but not completely and stays on always!

Also as I mentioned previously, sometimes the display won't turn off at all after locking, we need to restart to solve it but the problem returns back.

Srikanthsd, Dec 20, 2016
  3. Problems with the Camera on Windows 10

Sometimes when I turn my tablet on (Dell Venue 10 Pro) And use the camera app, it is totally black and won't work...

The camera light is on, but it doesn't show anything. When I try to take a photo anyway, it freezes and won't shut down for a long time. This also happens If I change cameras. Is there anything I can do??? (Besides look for an update that isn't there, I've
    checked before.)

NolanMacdonald, Dec 20, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

Sometimes PC won't display anything when I turn it on

Could be bunch of things, anything from bad PSU or capacitors on the motherboard. No software can do that if it won't show BIOS screen or get past it.

CountMike, Dec 20, 2016
  5. Well, then what? I should continue using it and just hope it won't get any worser?

BicycleRow, Dec 20, 2016
  6. CountMike New Member
    Well, I would take it apart, clean everything, check it all carefully and maybe try another PSU first.

CountMike, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Sometimes PC won't display anything when I turn it on

1. Sometimes PC won't display anything when I turn it on - Similar Threads - Sometimes won't display

2. Can't click anything on my PC sometimes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't click anything on my PC sometimes: Almost every time I use my computer I have a really annoying bug to deal with and no one seems to have exactly the same problem that I have. - Sometimes (randomly) I can't click icons (even the start button) on the task bar. Hover animations does not work either. -...
  3. Pc won't turn on

Pc won't turn on: Hi I will get straight to the point. Yesterday i updated my drivers with the "GeForce experience" program thing, after that i chose to restart my pc. (My Windows is not even a week old) so i clicked the restart option in the menu, after that Windows started to download an...
  4. My PC won't turn on.

My PC won't turn on.: So my pc crashed like 3 times. The 3rd time it crashed again, so i was annoyed. I turned my pc off while it was on the crash screen, i think this is very dumb. And now it won't turn on again, only blackscreen. And my Harddisk makes a weird sound too. Can i fix this problem,...
  5. My PC won't turn on

My PC won't turn on: Because of certain events, my computer refused to turn on. What happened was at the time I wasn't in the best in the best state but for some reason I decided that constantly pressing my power button was a great idea. After having a recovering night's rest, I noticed that the...
  6. Computer sometimes freezes when turning on

Computer sometimes freezes when turning on: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Avnj6GTl1z2S1XYWF_j8BgO-mrkG My laptop sometimes doesn't turn on when is says it does (power light is on) but nothing happens other then the fans kicking in. One new discovery i found is that the disk light doesn't flash like it normally does, it just...
  7. Screen turned black when I turned on my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen turned black when I turned on my pc: When I turned on my desktop, the screen is all black but I can hear beeping sounds which means that the computer is still working? I inserted the monitor cord to the other port on my computer and it works but now the screen resolution is stretched out and I can't get it back,...
  8. PC turns on, but no display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC turns on, but no display: In December I bought a gaming PC. It turned out to have a defective GPU, so I exchanged it for the same model at the store. That model seemed to be in working order until yesterday when I got a temperature warning of 77C at light load and repeated voltage warnings from Aegis...
  9. PC won't turn on when case button is pressed

in Windows 10 Support
    PC won't turn on when case button is pressed: Had a previous issue which is located here: Random freezes or BSODs (In windows drivers) - Windows 10 Forums To tldr it was fixed by displaying all startup items and services. Had a freeze today and after that when I turned the PC off (via case switch) it wouldn't...
  10. 10 won't open anything (and i mean anything)

in Windows 10 Support
    10 won't open anything (and i mean anything): Hi all, I have been tasked with "fixing" an older Lenovo G550 laptop that originally came with Windows 7 (I believe Home Edition). The laptop's owner upgraded to Windows 10 when it was available as a Windows Update. It has worked fine (after fixing a few, um, hiccups due...