Windows 10: Sometimes Task Manager does this

Discus and support Sometimes Task Manager does this in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Falk_csgo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gxsxz7/sometimes_task_manager_does_this/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Falk_csgo, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Sometimes Task Manager does this

/u/Falk_csgo, Jun 6, 2020
  2. dotmarty Win User

Windows 10 - cannot add exec to Startup in Task Manager

I purchased a new computer with Windows 10 already installed. I am trying to add an exec to the startup list but Win10 will not accept it. The exec runs successfully on my Windows 10 machine if I start it manually.

Steps I've taken: Task Manager, Startup Tab, File>Run New Task. (browse to location, select.) It will start immediately, but does not show up on the list to autostart, nor does it start on reboot.

Any suggestions?

dotmarty, Jun 6, 2020
  3. infrared Win User
    task manager???

Double click the edge of the task manager *Wink Sometimes Task Manager does this ;)

infrared, Jun 6, 2020
  4. Sometimes Task Manager does this

Task Bar, Task manager and apps, all not responding, Windows 10

step 1 worked a dream. Had earlier tried everything suggested in these forums. nothing had worked to solve the problem. The media creation tool as suggested in step 1 did the trick. - it took several hours, but worth it.

ps. original complaint - non responding - and task manager - blank or useless.

Harry Thompson 966, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

Sometimes Task Manager does this

1. Sometimes Task Manager does this - Similar Threads - Sometimes Task Manager

2. GPU temperature does not display in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU temperature does not display in Task Manager: Windows 10 Home, version 10.0.19045 Build 19045Latest GPU driver is installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gpu-temperature-does-not-display-in-task-manager/14d0d64e-f2fb-4358-8700-18b9f058a534
  3. The BIOS boot time in the task manager is sometimes different.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The BIOS boot time in the task manager is sometimes different.: Hello everyone. I run into a strange thing where the bios boot time is sometimes different. I am using an acer nitro 5 laptop and usually my bios boot time is 3.6 seconds, but sometimes it changes to 3.7, 3.8 or 3.9 seconds. What could be causing this?...
  4. The BIOS boot time in the task manager is sometimes different.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The BIOS boot time in the task manager is sometimes different.: Hello everyone. I run into a strange thing where the bios boot time is sometimes different. I am using an acer nitro 5 laptop and usually my bios boot time is 3.6 seconds, but sometimes it changes to 3.7, 3.8 or 3.9 seconds. What could be causing this?...
  5. Sometimes task manager isn't displaying a name of process.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sometimes task manager isn't displaying a name of process.: Hi! Could anybody help me? Sometimes task manager isn't displaying a name of process:I expect to see the process as "Bsmain32.exe", but the name is empty. If I close every Bsmain32 process and will starting them again - everything is OK.OS: Windows Server 2012 R2....
  6. Sometimes task manager isn't displaying a name of process.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sometimes task manager isn't displaying a name of process.: Hi! Could anybody help me? Sometimes task manager isn't displaying a name of process:I expect to see the process as "Bsmain32.exe", but the name is empty. If I close every Bsmain32 process and will starting them again - everything is OK.OS: Windows Server 2012 R2....
  7. Task Manager shows Network sometimes, and GPU sometimes

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Manager shows Network sometimes, and GPU sometimes: Completely, this has NEVER shown GPU before the other day when I saw it for the first time. But then I found something weird, sometimes Network doesn't appear. Here is a screenshot of it showing all of them, and showing all of them without Network. Is this an option...
  8. Win10 sometimes will not launch a program, only a process in task manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10 sometimes will not launch a program, only a process in task manager: Hey! I recently reformatted my PC and installed Windows 10. I've noticed that, for some reason, programs will not launch after an amount of time has passed, but this time it's not necessarily the case. Current example, I installed some mods for a HL2. I closed steam. I click...
  9. Sometimes my Task Manager refuses to open and so does my windows menu.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sometimes my Task Manager refuses to open and so does my windows menu.: [ATTACH]I get this error a short period of time after attempting to open task manager. pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sometimes-my-task-manager-refuses-to-open-and-so/0f14541d-013c-4b78-bb14-2c81a63d8d5f
  10. Task Manager does not open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Manager does not open: Hello, Task Manager does not open and it gives a error : The prodcedure entry point ImageList_CoCreateInstance could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Windows\System32\taskmgr.exe Also my computer has slowed down a lot. I can't even watch Youtube videos in...