Windows 10: Sometimes, there is no Internet on my first boot, I have to restart the computer then I...

Discus and support Sometimes, there is no Internet on my first boot, I have to restart the computer then I... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am using a wired connection, when I press the power button it opens and it gives me no Internet, then I restart the computer and I have Internet, is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ShawnDesilets, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Sometimes, there is no Internet on my first boot, I have to restart the computer then I...

I am using a wired connection, when I press the power button it opens and it gives me no Internet, then I restart the computer and I have Internet, is there a fix for this?

submitted by /u/ShawnDesilets
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ShawnDesilets, Oct 17, 2020

2. Software via the Internet: Microsoft in ‘Cloud’ Computing

well ... how i see it its one step closer to having a computer with no software on it. when you boot it up, it loads ur OS from the internet ...

pirates look out, argh!

[I.R.A]_FBi, Oct 17, 2020
  3. kakazza Win User
    Software via the Internet: Microsoft in ‘Cloud’ Computing

Hope you meant that as a negative point?!

kakazza, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Sometimes, there is no Internet on my first boot, I have to restart the computer then I...

Computer not booting to desktop, stuck at Restarting screen

Hi Fred,

Thank you for posting in Community.

The issue might occur if the system is not Shut down properly. As you have already tried restarting the system several times, I suggest you to perform a Power Drain by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Turn Off the computer and remove the power cable.
    • Long press the Power button for 15-20 seconds.
    • Plug in the power cable and switch on the computer.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Sometimes, there is no Internet on my first boot, I have to restart the computer then I...

1. Sometimes, there is no Internet on my first boot, I have to restart the computer then I... - Similar Threads - Sometimes Internet boot

2. I restart my computer and now I have no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I restart my computer and now I have no sound: I also have the same issue with my new computer working on window 11. I don't know why this is because my laptop was working very well and I never had issue with the sound before. It is the same for another laptop that I restart. It is working only if I use bluetooth but...
  3. I restart my computer and now I have no sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I restart my computer and now I have no sound: I also have the same issue with my new computer working on window 11. I don't know why this is because my laptop was working very well and I never had issue with the sound before. It is the same for another laptop that I restart. It is working only if I use bluetooth but...
  4. I have issues with the internet connection right after restarting my computer. It works in...

I have issues with the internet connection right after restarting my computer. It works in...: When I restart my computer sometimes for updating or anything else, it does not connect to the Wireless Wi-Fi internet. I go through all the steps provided, but it still doesn't connect to the internet network. As a last resort, I have to run the network trouble shooter in...
  5. Sometimes when I boot my PC up it won't let me sign in and I have to restart PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sometimes when I boot my PC up it won't let me sign in and I have to restart PC: I turn on my PC and it shows me the login background picture. Usually, I click on the screen and the picture goes blurry and the prompt for my password appears. I type it in and windows 10 loads up. Sometimes, when I click the screen, the picture goes blurry like usual but...
  6. Computer says no internet but I have internet?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer says no internet but I have internet?: Hello, I am having an issue with my desktop computer. It's running the latest version of Windows 10 in conjunction with an internet connection via ethernet cable and OpenVPN. When I am not connected to the VPN, the computer correctly recognizes that I have an internet...
  7. Mixed Reality Portal only works the first time, then I have to restart my computer.

Mixed Reality Portal only works the first time, then I have to restart my computer.: When I first started Mixed Reality Portal on a fresh start of my computer everything works fine, but once I close it and try to open it again, it only shows the "wake up" button. I then have to restart my computer. For some reason it also has made my computer take a long time...
  8. No internet connection on first boot

No internet connection on first boot: I've just "upgraded" from windows 7 yesterday. I note that I don't have an Internet connection when I initially switch on. Restarting resolves this problem. None of the suggestions on this microsoft page work https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...&v4h=winxptab1 I've never...
  9. I have to boot up and then restart in order to get internet connection

I have to boot up and then restart in order to get internet connection: The first time I boot up everything goes well, except the internet icon has a red x on it and a message that says "no internet connectivity and none available". I then restart the computer and it boots up the same as the first time, except I now have an internet connection....
  10. Keeps restarting on first boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keeps restarting on first boot: It asks for wifi details, privacy settings, says "Just a moment" then restarts. Then again, and again. Any idea, folks? 7466