Windows 10: Sometimes when i delete something the icons on my taskbar 'refresh'

Discus and support Sometimes when i delete something the icons on my taskbar 'refresh' in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; They appear to refresh or flash briefly, seems to have been doing it for as long as i've used Windows 10, any ideas? Edit: It only seems to do it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by markob53, Sep 7, 2015.

1. markob53 Win User

Sometimes when i delete something the icons on my taskbar 'refresh'

They appear to refresh or flash briefly, seems to have been doing it for as long as i've used Windows 10, any ideas?

Edit: It only seems to do it when i delete a file into an empty recycle bin, it doesn't do it if i already have something in the recycle bin, it also does it when i empty the recycle bin.

:)

markob53, Sep 7, 2015

2. Win 10 Icons problem!

Yes,this is my problem. Icons in Taskbar refreshed just I delete or change something.

Nobody do not known where is problem!

Boring! Sometimes when i delete something the icons on my taskbar 'refresh' :(

MareŽeželj, Sep 7, 2015
  3. MoizRaza Win User
    taskbar icon refreshes

taskbar icon refreshes whenever I do anything for example installing something as though it doesn't everytime when something installs but it happens everytime when I delete something or I empty the recycle bin it's so annoying and whenever I log in my
    screen first flashes then desktop comes I'm using windows 10 enterprise latest version installed in my lenovo b50-50

MoizRaza, Sep 7, 2015
  4. Chris2005 Win User

Same thing, it also happens when I empty or restore files from the recycle bin.

Doesn't happen otherwise.

Chris2005, Sep 8, 2015
Thema:

1. Sometimes when i delete something the icons on my taskbar 'refresh' - Similar Threads - Sometimes delete something

2. When i copy, paste or move or delete something the windows refreshes automatically and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i copy, paste or move or delete something the windows refreshes automatically and...: I tried moving or copying multiple fiiles and folder to different locations multiple times and even tried deleting them. But after many tries nothing happens. the windows explorer keeps on getting refreshed and nothing else happens....
  3. When i copy, paste or move or delete something the windows refreshes automatically and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When i copy, paste or move or delete something the windows refreshes automatically and...: I tried moving or copying multiple fiiles and folder to different locations multiple times and even tried deleting them. But after many tries nothing happens. the windows explorer keeps on getting refreshed and nothing else happens....
  4. Taskbar Hidden icons, show wrong icons sometimes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Hidden icons, show wrong icons sometimes: Hello everyone i have problem with hidden icons on taskbar, when im start my PC all good the problem happend, when im close/exit the app and back later or Immediate so its show wrong icon. most time the icon of windows defender or mic icon. so if has some solution for the...
  5. Windows 10 icons refreshing in taskbar

Windows 10 icons refreshing in taskbar: Hello, i have a problem. Into a randomly moment in taskbar the icons from him are refreshing, and i'm very upset. What can i do to resolve this problem? I've rebuilded the icon cache, i've restarted Explorer.exe, but nothing. What can I do?...
  6. Windows 10 icons refresh in taskbar

Windows 10 icons refresh in taskbar: Hi, why the icons in taskbar are refreshing into a randomly moment or when I copy something on clipboard? This is very stupid and I don't know why they are refreshing....
  7. Problem with refreshing icons in taskbar on Windows 10 when delete file

Problem with refreshing icons in taskbar on Windows 10 when delete file: When I delete files the taskbar is refreshing. like this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MpzOjeNPVE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/problem-with-refreshing-icons-in-taskbar-on/d153874a-b83b-4cce-a542-0e462044e4ac
  8. My laptop freezes and taskbar icons refreshing randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop freezes and taskbar icons refreshing randomly: I bought my laptop 2 months ago and this issue started couple of days ago. My laptop have a ssd driver. Most of the time I use my laptop for searching on the internet. When I try to open a new tab or open the task manager it freezes and sometimes the icons at taskbar...
  9. When Edge Browser closes, desktop icons and taskbar refreshes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When Edge Browser closes, desktop icons and taskbar refreshes: This activity began after the April 18th 2018 update, Every time edge closes the desktop and Task Bar refreshes, and I have staggering mouse movement for 2 seconds or so. Don't know what causes this. The same thing happens in clean boot, and safe mode. I have done all the...
  10. taskbar icons keep refreshing

in Windows 10 Support
    taskbar icons keep refreshing: every so often my taskbar icons refresh (or flash once). At first I thought it was dropbox causing this so I uninstalled it, but still does it once in a while. Any thoughts? 80554