Windows 10: Sometimes, when I open games, my monitor goes to static.

Discus and support Sometimes, when I open games, my monitor goes to static. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Occasionally, when I open games on my computer, my monitor goes to static. This is a new problem, and rarely happens, but it is often enough to annoy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/QuacksterJones, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Sometimes, when I open games, my monitor goes to static.

Occasionally, when I open games on my computer, my monitor goes to static. This is a new problem, and rarely happens, but it is often enough to annoy me. The only thing I can do when this happens is turn my monitor on and off until it resets. Is there a way to fix this?

submitted by /u/QuacksterJones
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/QuacksterJones, Aug 17, 2020

2. Monitor goes Full Black unexpectedly while Gaming

My PC Monitor goes full black while gaming or when I exit a game. It is very unexpected and happens anytime. The monitor goes black as if there is no signal coming from motherboard/ PC. Please help me fix this issue.

Here is an event log when this issue happened - Black Screen While Gaming Event Logs.evtx

arman chandok, Aug 17, 2020
  3. Opening programs on a twin monitor setup

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Hover to the open application on the taskbar.
    • You'll get a miniature Preview screen of the said application.
    • Hover your mouse over the Preview screen.
    • Right click on Restore.
    • Re-hover over the same Preview screen.
    • Right click on Move.
    • Use the arrow keys to move the application on your desired screen/position.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Aug 17, 2020
  4. Sometimes, when I open games, my monitor goes to static.

i just downloaded a game and it will open and shut automatically

Hi john,

For a better clarity on the issue, please answer the below questions;

• Please specify the game you are having issue with?
    • Are you getting any error messages while opening the game?
    • Also, did you download the game from windows Store?
    For workaround, I would suggest you to follow the below steps and see if the issue can be resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search next to start on the desktop.
    • Click on View All on left side and select Windows Store Apps.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions.

Get back to us for further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

Sometimes, when I open games, my monitor goes to static.

1. Sometimes, when I open games, my monitor goes to static. - Similar Threads - Sometimes open games

2. Screen sometimes goes black when playing video games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen sometimes goes black when playing video games.: Hello! I am using a GeForce MX110 as my Laptop Graphics card. I recently upgraded to a windows 11 OS It was all good then when I started playing Roblox / Minecraft a black screen would pop out for like 1 second. And then or resume or stay black. It;s very irritating help...
  3. Screen sometimes goes black when playing video games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen sometimes goes black when playing video games.: Hello! I am using a GeForce MX110 as my Laptop Graphics card. I recently upgraded to a windows 11 OS It was all good then when I started playing Roblox / Minecraft a black screen would pop out for like 1 second. And then or resume or stay black. It;s very irritating help...
  4. Sometimes while playing games and even when just browsing the internet, my monitor goes black.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sometimes while playing games and even when just browsing the internet, my monitor goes black.: I can't hear anything, but I can still move stuff. I don't see any mouse cursor or anything, just completely black, but the screen comes back to normal after a second or more. This happens repeatedly.I saw some videos talking about over clocking and turning off automating...
  5. Sometimes while playing games and even when just browsing the internet, my monitor goes black.

Sometimes while playing games and even when just browsing the internet, my monitor goes black.: I can't hear anything, but I can still move stuff. I don't see any mouse cursor or anything, just completely black, but the screen comes back to normal after a second or more. This happens repeatedly.I saw some videos talking about over clocking and turning off automating...
  6. HELP my monitor is static

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP my monitor is static: Its normal for about 20 minutes after I turn on the pc. Then its become static/glitching like the picture below. Then I have to unplugged the electric cable to monitor for about 20 minutes for it to return to normal for the next 20 minutes, then its static/glitching again....
  7. HELP my monitor is static

in Windows 10 Customization
    HELP my monitor is static: Its normal for about 20 minutes after I turn on the pc. Then its become static/glitching like the picture below. Then I have to unplugged the electric cable to monitor for about 20 minutes for it to return to normal for the next 20 minutes, then its static/glitching again....
  8. Monitor goes black when trying to play games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor goes black when trying to play games: I recently tried to play RDR2 on my computer and after a bit of playing the screen went black and told me that the HDM cable was not detecting anything, although the computer was noticeably on. I then tried to play other games on my computer after it turned back on and none...
  9. Monitor goes black when trying to play games

Monitor goes black when trying to play games: I recently tried to play RDR2 on my computer and after a bit of playing the screen went black and told me that the HDM cable was not detecting anything, although the computer was noticeably on. I then tried to play other games on my computer after it turned back on and none...
  10. Monitor goes black when playing some games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor goes black when playing some games.: Hey guys, I'm getting a black screen when playing certain games i.e. rocket league, fall guys, code vein, dying light + more. Unfortunately it doesn't happen on all titles which is weird. The black screen only last for a second and then the game runs perfectly fine, however...