Windows 10: sometimes windows 10 automatically scrolls up, this happens to windows 10 related things...

Discus and support sometimes windows 10 automatically scrolls up, this happens to windows 10 related things... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/edreces [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k7614u/sometimes_windows_10_automatically_scrolls_up/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/edreces, Dec 5, 2020.

1. sometimes windows 10 automatically scrolls up, this happens to windows 10 related things...

/u/edreces, Dec 5, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 5, 2020
  3. Windows 10 random automatic repair after changing boot priority.

Hello. So i have an Windows 10 Pro. Sometimes when i am changing in bios boot order from USB to HDD ( SDD ) windows starts booting with AUTOMATIC REPAIR and then restarting. Is this something with BIOS \ Windows 10 bug related? Tested on pc and on laptop , and sometimes it doing the same.

Situation on PC first,listen:

Few days ago after i change boot in UEFI BIOS from USB to SSD.
    Then Windows 10 showed at 1 boot Automatic Repair.
    When starting Windows 10 boot loader starts by "preparing automatic repair" and diagnosing pc.
    Interesting is that if I restart Windows (after procedure mentioned earlier) it will boot normally. This startup problem was occured only when starting system again after shutdown or restarted pc from windows.So i was needed 2 boots to boot properly to windows.
    But on pc, format was needed to remove completely issue and after format is fine.

Pc :
    2x8gb Kingston Hyperx 1600mhz DDR3
    SSD samsung Evo 250 gb
    4790k stock
    Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 with UEFI BIOS

Now laptop with old standard bios:
    On laptop i made the same operation, change boot from USB to HDD and on first boot Windows 10 shows Automatic Repair. But it happened once and i cant reproduce. No format was needed.

laptop is very old with 2gb ram

Why on pc format was needed when on laptop not?

Thanks for suggestions.

litwicki24, Dec 5, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

sometimes windows 10 automatically scrolls up, this happens to windows 10 related things...

Microsoft to push automatic Windows 10 upgrades in 2016

"Microsoft has announced that Windows 10 will be automatically rolled out next year to all users of its older operating systems who have selected to receive updates.

Until now, users of Windows 7 and 8 have needed to register to upgrade to Windows 10. But that's about to change: soon the OS will be listed as an 'Optional Update' and -- from 2016 -- a 'recommended' update that will automatically install itself, if users have opted to receive updates in that way.*Shadedshun :shadedshu:

You can opt out of automatic updates to avoid this, but Microsoftsays that "we strongly discourage this in today’s connected world because of the constant risk of internet threats". You can also change your Windows Update settings to install critical updates but not recommended ones. Although it's still going to be possible to avoid installation, Microsoft seems quite determined for everyone to be using Windows 10 in near future.

The roll-out of reserved updates was initially staggered but, according to Microsoft, now Windows "will automatically kick off the upgrade process once you have made a reservation".

As an intermediate stage, Microsoft says that it will "soon" publish Windows 10 as an optional update, not installed by default, but accessible to all users.
    "

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive...rade-to-be-rolled-out-automatically-next-year

P4-630, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

sometimes windows 10 automatically scrolls up, this happens to windows 10 related things...

1. sometimes windows 10 automatically scrolls up, this happens to windows 10 related things... - Similar Threads - sometimes automatically scrolls

2. Automatic scroll up in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic scroll up in windows 10: I was updated my windows 8.1 computer towindows 10.I face some issues like,when I use pycharm or Microsoft edge it's automatically scroll up didn't go downafter clicking shift for few time it's fixed.But it happen again and again.Every time I pressshift for few times to fix...
  3. Automatic scroll up in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic scroll up in windows 10: I was updated my windows 8.1 computer towindows 10.I face some issues like,when I use pycharm or Microsoft edge it's automatically scroll up didn't go downafter clicking shift for few time it's fixed.But it happen again and again.Every time I pressshift for few times to fix...
  4. Automatic scroll up in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Some strange thing happening with scrolling

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Some strange thing happening with scrolling: Hi, I'm not sure if my Win10 installation has always worked like this, but I think not, but it's been like this for over a year. It relates to scrolling. I have a lot of subfolders. When I scroll down my list, and then stop to choose a folder which has come into view, the...
  6. Windows 10 automatically scrolling

Windows 10 automatically scrolling: Hi there, I am having a problem with Windows 10 automatically scrolling downwards in certain situations. My system was fine this afternoon, but when loaded Google Maps to check an address, I noticed a problem. I did not install new software or hardware today. I have no...
  7. Windows 10 mouse scrolling automatically up or down

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 mouse scrolling automatically up or down: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]To enhance user productivity, Microsoft implements a number of small features that make a difference in the overall experience & productivity of the user. But sometimes, these features get caught with issues and result in the abnormal functioning of the [...]...
  8. Windows 10 scrolling down automatically (sometimes!) after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 scrolling down automatically (sometimes!) after update: Hi I recently updated Windows 10 and have a very odd and very frustrating issue with some apps scrolling down all the time. The issue only appears to happen in some Microsoft apps like Mail or OneNote. It does not happen in other Microsoft apps like Word or Edge. Basically...
  9. Automatically screen Scrolling up in windows 10

Automatically screen Scrolling up in windows 10: Hello, From last 3 weeks I am facing this issue of screen scrolling up in windows 10. It happens when i try to browse something on web browser, it scrolls up to the top and won't let me scroll down. Same problem appears when i try to read pdfs, go in my computer folders ....
  10. Strange things sometimes happen when waking up.

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange things sometimes happen when waking up.: My computer auto sleeps just fine with my 30 sleep timer. When I go to wake it up tho, about a third of the the time I get something weird. Sometimes, the fans come back on but the screen never wakes up (hit the reset button and reboot). The strangest one is that the screen...