Windows 10: Sometimes Windows is giving up on everything

Discus and support Sometimes Windows is giving up on everything in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; sometimes everything stops working. but in a way that it actually works but you just cant interact with iteg. Discord. I can see ppl messaging even tho... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Windows Category - All, Mar 28, 2021.

1. Sometimes Windows is giving up on everything

sometimes everything stops working. but in a way that it actually works but you just cant interact with iteg. Discord. I can see ppl messaging even tho its laggy.

mouse cursor works fine but you cant click anything. sometimes taskbar recognizes your cursor and glows its icons but thats it. even Ctrl+alt+del doesnt workor very slow that i assume it doesnt work sometimes when that happens.

I have to force TurnOff the laptop with long powerkey press.

what might causing the problem?

:)

Windows Category - All, Mar 28, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 28, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 28, 2021
  4. hellrazor Win User

Sometimes Windows is giving up on everything

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Mar 28, 2021
Thema:

Sometimes Windows is giving up on everything

1. Sometimes Windows is giving up on everything - Similar Threads - Sometimes giving everything

2. Windows sometimes boots up quickly and sometimes slowly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows sometimes boots up quickly and sometimes slowly: Greetings mates.Directly getting to point...So, the problem is, my Windows 10 all updates installed as on 28 March 2022, i.e. today sometimes boots up quickly and sometimes slowly, these variances are indefinite, they happen randomly. I have an SSDCase 1: sometimes my pc...
  3. Windows sometimes boots up quickly and sometimes slowly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows sometimes boots up quickly and sometimes slowly: Greetings mates.Directly getting to point...So, the problem is, my Windows 10 all updates installed as on 28 March 2022, i.e. today sometimes boots up quickly and sometimes slowly, these variances are indefinite, they happen randomly. I have an SSDCase 1: sometimes my pc...
  4. Windows sometimes boots up quickly and sometimes slowly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Defender giving me no option but to format everything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender giving me no option but to format everything.: Try everyway possible to get the check apps and files out of my way but it seems i lost my own pc to Microsoft. I remember having less trouble with a pirate copy of windows, how fun microsoft to just update your way into peoples machines and locking out key options without no...
  6. Windows Defender giving me no option but to format everything.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender giving me no option but to format everything.: Try everyway possible to get the check apps and files out of my way but it seems i lost my own pc to Microsoft. I remember having less trouble with a pirate copy of windows, how fun microsoft to just update your way into peoples machines and locking out key options without no...
  7. Windows Defender giving me no option but to format everything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Windows giving up at life

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows giving up at life: I was playing modern warfare with my friend when all of a sudden my pc started running real slow. It’s hard to explain but my discord audio started cutting out and in game the graphics started looking like Plato. I told my friend that I would restart my pc but when I did I...
  9. Giving up on Windows!

in Windows 10 Support
    Giving up on Windows!: I've been a reluctant Windows user for as long as I can remember. What's the definition of a mouse? It's an elephant running Windows! I upgraded to Windows 10 last year and it took forever - how can it take so long to update? I could have calculated several moonshots in that...
  10. That's it, giving up on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Support
    That's it, giving up on Windows 10.: Have two identical Surface Pro tablets in front of me. One on Win8 and one on Win10. Win10 version has issues playing flash videos in Firefox. Videos are just a black screen. This happens on a fresh profile, and after a Win10 reset this pc. Have done the usual flash...