Windows 10: Someting like freezing screen

Discus and support Someting like freezing screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello. First I want to say sorry for my bad english. I wanted to try win10 and I downloaded one version. I dont have an cd/dvd thats why I booted the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Radislav, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Radislav Win User

Someting like freezing screen

Hello. First I want to say sorry for my bad english. I wanted to try win10 and I downloaded one version. I dont have an cd/dvd thats why I booted the "iso" fail on USB by the program "Rufus". When I change the settings about which device to boot first my screen shows me "Press any key to boot USB..". After this I saw one writing line which was blinking and after 1 or 2 minutes the screen shows me orange background with white parallel lines. I decided that was a problem with the iso fail and I downloaded second one. I pass the steps with "Press any key bllablabla.." then i divide the parts and choose where to be installed the windows. After this step the screen shows me that he is starting to istall ( I think its that because I didnt gave much attension to this because I saw that it was loading something ). I went out and when I came back I saw this http://imageshack.com/a/img921/4893/d1WvQi.jpgand DEL and TAB wasnt responsing when I was pressing them. I restart the computer and if I have waited to show me the same picture the keys wasnt responsing again. So when I start the computer again I start to spam pressing one of the keys and I saw this http://imageshack.com/a/img923/903/npCkQs.jpg . There are two options to press DEL to enter the SETUP or press F8 to show me the BBS POPUP menu. If I hit DEL it shows me "Entering SETUP..." and nothing happends. The same is if I press F8 . They can be both active and nothing will be happened. I think that the screen isnt freezing because I wait a little bit after showing me that is "Entering SETUP.. " and after that when I press F8 it shows me that "Boot Selection Popup menu has been selected".

:)

Radislav, Dec 28, 2016
  2. Brian_mk Win User

Unexpected Microsoft Edge window open after PC woken from sleep.

Could this be someting to do with the Windows 10 screen saver?

The current screen saver image happens to be a photo of Giraffes!

Brian_mk, Dec 28, 2016
  3. NO SIGNAL ERROR

No, the issue does not persist while playing other games, I noticed it persists when i try to load someting, like after the loading screen of League Of Legends, it sayd me NO SIGNAL, but I do not think that it went blank when I was really playing.

RaZZvaNNGam3r, Dec 28, 2016
  4. Someting like freezing screen

Welcome to the TenForums.

Hard to tell exactly. Things I would confirm, your BIOS is the most recent. Updating BIOS can be risky so please know what you are doing and heed the warning, it can brick your machine. Then I would also ensure you have the right version in terms of bits, 32 or 64.

I would look at those two things first. Again any choice to update BIOS is yours. I'm just saying you may wish to check it supports Win 10.

Caledon Ken, Dec 29, 2016
Thema:

Someting like freezing screen

1. Someting like freezing screen - Similar Threads - Someting freezing screen

2. screen freeze

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    screen freeze: Screen freeze suddenly for no particular reason. Screen freezes the lid stop blinking if you dont get it you see there is dots that light up in the sides of the laptop when you charge it....
  3. screen freeze

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen freeze: Screen freeze suddenly for no particular reason. Screen freezes the lid stop blinking if you dont get it you see there is dots that light up in the sides of the laptop when you charge it....
  4. Screen freezes on low load like Discord an 2-3 Chrome tabs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen freezes on low load like Discord an 2-3 Chrome tabs: So this problem started after I updated Win10 to the Dec 2020 update, on the same day I also updated my AMD graphics software. The whole screen freezes (no blue screen), fan noise increases and nothing works , the only way to use it again was to push and hold the power button...
  5. Screen not like it should be

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen not like it should be: I cannot put my version, as I cannot see it. How do I get back to my normal windows view it is showing this (see screenshot) 160188
  6. Screen freeze

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen freeze: [IMG] Does anyone know what kind of problem is this, laptop freezes with this image on display? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-freeze/ed0bb10e-5a1e-4459-ae24-d8d543c1bc53
  7. someting went wrong <0xa00f4292 photocapturestarttimeout>

someting went wrong <0xa00f4292 photocapturestarttimeout>: hello there i'm having trouble in using my camera when i open the camera nothing is visible in that every thing is black ,when i tried to take the picture if its black also it is saying that "something went wrong if you want error code here it is 0xA00F4240<UNKNOWN>0x8004003"...
  8. screen freezing

screen freezing: My screen will freeze/pause for a few seconds, several times a minute, regardless of if I'm online or offline. I bought this gaming computer with Windows 10 Pro already on it so, I have no Windows disks. Specs are as follows: HP Compaq Pro 6300 9th Gen i7 quadcore 3.4 GHz...
  9. I cannot open someting I downloaded. Why?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot open someting I downloaded. Why?: Why can't I open something I downloaded? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-open-someting-i-downloaded-why/002e45bf-2bcc-4e69-bbf1-73162c83b2a0
  10. screen freeze

screen freeze: hi can anyone help with screen freeze when viewing photos on windows10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-freeze/c7afef1b-0f00-4347-a650-02c4bd609dd7