Windows 10: Somewhat constant BSOD

Discus and support Somewhat constant BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I've been having BSODs about daily since a couple of weeks ago. They appear mostly while gaming, however it happened once while listening to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChrisJavier42, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Somewhat constant BSOD

Hello, I've been having BSODs about daily since a couple of weeks ago. They appear mostly while gaming, however it happened once while listening to spotify and browsing the web. The string that appears the most is: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. Though, I encountered one with the string: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.
    They happen randomly. I haven't noticed a pattern.

Things I've done:

• Ran a full scan with an antivirus - No virus.
    • Ran windows ram rest and memtest86 for about 3 passes as well - No issues found
    • Ran SFC scannow - No issues
    • Updated all drivers with windows updates and a third party software.
    • Activated driver verifier twice: First time, the PC never crashed in the time I had it activated. Second time, windows wouldn't boot; The PC went straight to windows recovery.

Specs:
    Windows 10 Pro
    Ryzen 5 2600x
    GTX 1070ti
    2x8gb G.skill Ram

128gb ADATA SSD OS drive

2tb 7200rpm Toshiba HDD

BlueScreenViewer screenshots

minidumps

:)

ChrisJavier42, Jan 29, 2021
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Jan 29, 2021
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jan 29, 2021
  4. Somewhat constant BSOD

Constant BSODs 0x00000139 ntoskrnl.exe+142450

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    I apologize for the inconvenience.

I suggest you to refer the suggestions provided by SpiritX MS MVP on January 5, 2016 from the below link and check if it helps.

Windows 10 Constant BSOD with Bugcheck 0x00000139

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jan 29, 2021
Thema:

Somewhat constant BSOD

1. Somewhat constant BSOD - Similar Threads - Somewhat constant BSOD

2. Frequent, somewhat random BSODs occuring on my pc?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent, somewhat random BSODs occuring on my pc?: Hello. My PC has been experiencing BSODs fairly often over the past few weeks. It seems to happen mainly when I leave my PC idle and when gaming. Here are the minidump files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rZtPEmjZf8APaunaqGG6puqMEq-lFuYx/view?usp=sharingSpecs:CPU: AMD...
  3. Frequent, somewhat random BSODs occuring on my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent, somewhat random BSODs occuring on my pc?: Hello. My PC has been experiencing BSODs fairly often over the past few weeks. It seems to happen mainly when I leave my PC idle and when gaming. Here are the minidump files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rZtPEmjZf8APaunaqGG6puqMEq-lFuYx/view?usp=sharingSpecs:CPU: AMD...
  4. Frequent, somewhat random BSODs occuring on my pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Constant BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSODs: I am experiencing constant BSODs. Tried everything from uninstalling drivers, reinstalling Win10 to RAM check etc. Please find the MiniDumps and further important information attached. I really hope someone will be able to help me....
  6. Constant BSODs.

Constant BSODs.: I finally upgraded from a laptop! Everything was fine for about a week or two until a couple days ago when I started getting BSODs anywhere from 5-15 minutes of using the computer. And now Im worried the SSD isnt working right because its taking double the time too boot and...
  7. Constant BSOD

Constant BSOD: Greetings everyone Lately i've been having a lot of BSOD and games crash. I have done the following: 1- Checked all my drivers if they are up to date and update them if necessary 2- Re-install my GPU driver after removing them with DDR 3- Test my RAM with memtest86 with...
  8. Somewhat temperamental wifi

in Windows 10 Support
    Somewhat temperamental wifi: So having updated my Qualcomm drivers to fix my non existent chance of connecting to my WiFi I am not that impressed with the fix, out of 50 attempts of connecting to it only three were successful, and only one resulted with (slow) access to the internet. What is interesting...
  9. Somewhat uncommon BSOD

Somewhat uncommon BSOD: Hi, I've had these BSODs since my updated build a while back and could never figure out the cause so I'll give this site a shot. The BSODs have tended to be about once or twice a month, though when I was testing set sticks, it's could be a little longer. Recently it's...
  10. Constant BSOD

Constant BSOD: I can be doing almost anything and out of nowhere I will get a BSOD stating thread_stuck_in_device_driver. This has been going on since the fall windows 10 update. Last night I restored windows 10 and even with a fresh install with minimal items installed its still happening....