Windows 10: Somewhat recent windows 10 update

Discus and support Somewhat recent windows 10 update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So recently my computer went through an update which removed a few of the features that i enjoyed. I can no longer move a window how i want or resize... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by descoladores, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Somewhat recent windows 10 update

So recently my computer went through an update which removed a few of the features that i enjoyed. I can no longer move a window how i want or resize it how i want, my only options are to make it full screen, put it on the left, or put it on the right. This is very annoying as i have a program that i don't want expanding full screen every time i run it. The next issue is that i can't look at the bottom of my screen and see what programs are open i have to tab through them to look for what i want. I also have yet to find a way(other than going to my files) to access my desktop. Is there any way to change these specific features? Or can i remove the update, and if i do will this mess with future updates?

:)

descoladores, Nov 15, 2016
  2. skathzk Win User

Mouse cursor moves around when typing on Windows 10.

None of these have helped, really. My problem started recently, not with Windows 10 update. Touchpad was in low sensitivity (if using USB/mouse, should there not be an "Off" for touchpad?) ; I didn't see PS2X in Control Panel; hiding the pointer while typing
    and slowing the speed has helped somewhat. If I pause too long, it jumps. But I have more control. My problem started recently, not with Windows 10 update.

Thank you.

skathzk, Nov 15, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Browsers cannot connect to HP printer

We recently noticed that we are unable to print through Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome. ME says it's connecting to my printer (an HP 5740 series, which is connected wirelessly); Chrome locks up. I read that someone had a somewhat similar (yet different)
    issue, which was somewhat improved by an update. So I applied the most recent update (I forget the build ID, but I did it via Windows update on 11/27).

I can print fine to the printer outside of browsers (test page, notepad, word). So I don't believe it to be a printer, driver, or configuration issue with the printer.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is on a Gateway that came with 8.1, but was upgraded this summer to 10. We noticed the printing issue only recently (the past few weeks or so).

Chuck Torrens, Nov 15, 2016
Thema:

Somewhat recent windows 10 update

1. Somewhat recent windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Somewhat recent update

2. Somewhat Weird Fonts on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Somewhat Weird Fonts on Windows 10?: Hello, so I have some weird fonts in Windows 10. It's not like weird letters but some of the windows and symbols are incorrectly sized. For example https://imgur.com/a/1o0BHFo and https://imgur.com/a/tVCNk3A. The red outline is what it's supposed to be like. This usually...
  3. Recent Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recent Windows 10 update: Hello,I've recently updated my windows 10, but in the process of updating windows 10, it is tucked at 57% for more than 2 hours.I then shut down my laptop, to find that my battery is not charging stayed at 0% after charging for a while....
  4. Somewhat constant BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Somewhat constant BSOD: Hello, I've been having BSODs about daily since a couple of weeks ago. They appear mostly while gaming, however it happened once while listening to spotify and browsing the web. The string that appears the most is: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. Though, I encountered one with...
  5. recent windows 10 update

recent windows 10 update: The most recent windows 10 update disabled some programs and completely deleted another. What the heck? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recent-windows-10-update/4bbb309d-2035-41e7-8f11-af332dfb1bf3
  6. Windows 10 recent updates

Windows 10 recent updates: The last recent updates for my Windows 10 keep on failing. Today I received a message briefly that my system had a security risk because of it. What could be the problem and how do I fix it. Any help appreciated....
  7. Recent windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recent windows 10 update: I recently updated windows 10 - since then I cannot get my internet to work properly Keeps fluctuating can't use the internet - just found out the update FAILED!!!! Why oh why did I do an update if its causing so many issues. Is there anything I can do - shall I try to update...
  8. Recent Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recent Windows 10 update: Windows 10 has just updated and the display is awful - it looks like smart phone. How can I revert to my old screen? My sight is poor and I knew where everything was before....
  9. recent Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    recent Windows 10 update: After today's Windows 10 update all I get is a black screen what happend? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recent-windows-10-update/d2fa841e-1276-4ca6-8034-6bcb778eb998
  10. recently updated to windows 10

recently updated to windows 10: I need so much help, my computer is barely functioning, i want to go back to windows 7. but its so slow. it says to remove account how the heck do i do that? any help is so welcome 19310